Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maxmara786 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i meant najiah is beginning to fall for jalal not naveed!
maxmara786 thumbnail
by the way, did anyone see the promo for the next episode? i saw a part of it on humtv and it shows naveed talking to pooja again and her saying why do u always go there and come back hurt..and then it shows najiah worried bc jalal isnt home yet so she starts calling neetu..and when jalal comes home she smiles and says something and he says something back and she goes "may apka matlab nahi samji", and then he says something back like "aaj tak tau may bhi bohot kuch nahi samja".

Just thought I would share that =)

wonder what's gonna happen next

hopefully he won't stay mute and will actually confront her about naveed
Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Once again you are rght about Paki drama adnot supporting ex-boyfriend ......... you are very right ... they would never show such a thing ... and honestly Naveed nver stood for he .. i mean which girl would go for a guy like him??.... women needs a strong man ... not mummys boy ... and i think naveed woke up alittle late... I cantwait till next episode ... and thanx for sharing the details of next episode.
maxmara786 thumbnail
yup..and if that were ever to happen i would stop watching them just like i stopped watching indian dramas LOL

iam so excited for the next episode too!

what do u guys think will happen!? i was so ecited she was falling for jalal
Nafaso thumbnail
i also think she is faling fr Jalal .... as you said paki director would never show someting negative ... thy will show that she is able to go ... but cz of family and Ezat and nikhah and so on she is bonded to Jalal .... unless Jalal divorceher and move to his ex-wife ... but agian that will never happen ... caz Jalal has already fall for Najiah .... its gtting very intresting and really cant wait for najiah to Hug jalal (the one in promo ... i want to see the end)
Nafaso thumbnail
Finally i am update now with this drama ... o man why is naveed in her house???? why cant he get it that she is married .. Najiah will never be the same ... i mean if she goes to naveed no matter what naveed says today ... tomorrow he will bring in to her face that she is a divorced women ... this is not just him it all of us women and man ... but yes its more killing when man says it to women ... and why is jalal home early??? ... ohhh gosh i am so so so so looking forward to see the next episode ... i just pray Nomiji puts it on time ... Nomi is so lucky he gets to see it first 😭
maxmara786 thumbnail
yeah i dont event hink it will get to that point..i am sure he will get rejected by najiah and najiah will pick jalal...i just dont think she should even ever let him in the house again

i'm just curious to see how jalal handles it in the next episode
maxmara786 thumbnail
yeah i dont event hink it will get to that point..i am sure he will get rejected by najiah and najiah will pick jalal...i just dont think she should even ever let him in the house again

i'm just curious to see how jalal handles it in the next episode
Nafaso thumbnail
hmmm from the look in his face you can tell that he will be very angry ... i mean he lose it at times ... and i just cant wiat to see it all .... Najiah now loves jalal thats something for sure .. as the way she woke up in the morning to wake him up and to make breakfast and the way she was tooo disappointed seeing jalal left and so on .... oh i just want the time to fly....
maxmara786 thumbnail
wait..when did she wake him up and when was she dissapointed when he left? in the last episode? i think i missed something!