maxmara786 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
What do you guys think will happen next ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maxmara786 thumbnail
it was really good today and is actually getting somewhere now
kikien thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i havnt see yet the epsiode of todays it has not post the video yet can you please give a littel update of todays epsiode...
maxmara786 thumbnail
oh sorry i just saw your post..i think video is updated now so u can see it..if not..tell me i will update you

i think najiah was falling for jalal but then naveed had to come back in the pic...do you think she will pick jalal or naveed?

also, i have a feeling jalal's ex-wife sumbul may come back b/c in themusic video of the opening sound track...it shows sumbul quite often
kikien thumbnail
I just saw the video....

Najiah is falling in love with Jalal even Naveed is in the picture now and yes Jalals ex-wife wil come back.

But both Jalal and Najiah are falling in love with each other so thats why in the end Jalal wil chose Najiah and Najiah wil chose Jalal.. Both Jalal and Najiah wil be together for ever... because in the music video of the opening sound track...it shows in the end Jalal and Najiah hug each other so you know what does mean!

Who do you want Najiah should chose.....
maxmara786 thumbnail
i think u r right...i doubt they would show najiah going back to naveed

i would want her to be with jalal for sure...i think naveed is a loser..seriously...like he couldnt stick up and marry her before ..andnow he's running after her when she's married...that's so selfish of him

it hink sumbul will come back and thats when najiah herself will realize she loves jalal....bc right now i think she's in denial..it was obvious after she got so upset when he wanted a divorce..she got soo upset..why would she get upset if she didnt love him
kikien thumbnail
maxmara786 wrote

i think u r right...i doubt they would show najiah going back to naveed

i would want her to be with jalal for sure...i think naveed is a loser..seriously...like he couldnt stick up and marry her before ..andnow he's running after her when she's married...that's so selfish of him

it hink sumbul will come back and thats when najiah herself will realize she loves jalal....bc right now i think she's in denial..it was obvious after she got so upset when he wanted a divorce..she got soo upset..why would she get upset if she didnt love him
--------------------------------------------------------
I totally agree with you...
and about Jalal wanted divorce her it was a drama of him so he can see Najiahs rekation and Najiah doesnt know about this drama she really think that he wanted divorce but when she come to know the truth then we all know what wil happen..

and yes I totally agree with you about Naveed what a losser he is 😆 😆 I mean com one dont be so selfish if you really want to marry her then why did you not married her before I mean you could leave everthing for her and now he is telling her that he has leave everthing only for her and now she is marring... but belive me Naveed wil a very bigggggggggggggggggg heratbroken in the end and I think his friend pooja is falling in love with him maybe they wil get together in the end Naveed and pooja... I just dont like Naveed I mean he is a man and he can do what ever he want 😡
maxmara786 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i really hope in the next episode jalal doesnt stay mute and confronts najiah abt naveed the loser!
Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After reading this post … I actually went and download from episode 1 and have been watching it .. I really like the drama and I agree with yous that Naveed is a loser ….. but we got to admit that we don't know the value of a lot of people (also things) until we loose them and that's what happened to Naveed and that's what will happen if Jalal's Ex-wife show up ……….. but I really really hope that Najiah and Jalal end up together …. As far as the video clip of them two … will that can be a friendship hug too ….. but I hope that there hug was caz of them being together not saying a goodbye ……
maxmara786 thumbnail
honestly, i highly doubt in any pakistani drama they would show the girl going back to the ex-boyfriend especially when he has nothing to offer, it will upset her fmaily, and his mom never accepcted najiah..

and also, u can tell najiah is beginning to fall for naveed..and in the music viedo they dont show najiah and naveed emotional with each other at the end at all..also did u notice now everytime they show naveed, they play the villian music...he's the bad guy lol