Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yes, guys... you're right. Wujood-e-Laraib was one of the best dramas I've evr seen. Very good job by the actors [except for that one guy who's Mueed's friend].

People whoever guesses the drama has to give the next clue. So do give the next clue next time.

So then, let me give you the next:

-A girl who paints and is poor
- hates her poverty and blames her mother for it
-finally marries a really rich guy and forgets God and starts "shakk" on her husband and her own mother
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babbar sher

its a very great drama aired on hum tv and its name was "lahasil".it was also written by umera ahmed.a very touching drama with a touch of spritulism.

ok now i m giving next clue i.e
1=two brithers.2=one had a secret court marriage with his fiancee without the knowledge of his parents.3=but when his parents were arranging his marriage he died and4= his brother had to marry his bhabi unwillingly.

Oh my God, I remember that drama. It was with Imran Abbas and Cezanne Khan. Cezanne Khan dies and Imran Abbas has to marry his brother's widow. I forgot the drama's name. It was in dubai, though.

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amreen1409

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Lets play a game of guessing dramas, for this all you need to do is provide some clues and next member has to guess which drama you are talking about... easy na?

Clues can be anything from character names, to hints of story, or drama name in english, or any facts related to the drama...

So, lemme start with an easy one...

My Clues:

Based on 2 sisters and their aunt Parents die in accident, dad was a star
  • Kabacha

Hope you all enjoy the game... πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
PSF Dev team.

It's sooo obvoius its TANHAIYAAN i watched it 3 times.πŸ˜ƒ

bao billi thumbnail
i remember the name of this drama , which one is babbar sher talking about. it's "Mujhay Piya Kay Ghar Jana Hai".its a great drama and i like it so much.

ok guys give a next clue πŸ˜›
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bao billi

i remember the name of this drama , which one is babbar sher talking about. it's "Mujhay Piya Kay Ghar Jana Hai".its a great drama and i like it so much.

ok guys give a next clue πŸ˜›

You have to give the next clue as you told the drama.

$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok since no onez givin da clue yet....ill give it....

ok so dis drama iz abt two sisterz. one is sufferin frm a heart disease while da other is married to her dadz frendz son....dis guy iz also married 2 sumone else....
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: $PiCy_@NgEL

ok since no onez givin da clue yet....ill give it....

ok so dis drama iz abt two sisterz. one is sufferin frm a heart disease while da other is married to her dadz frendz son....dis guy iz also married 2 sumone else....

Is it with Maria Wasti and Ayesha Omar?

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amara_ch

Nabeel was doctor and when die in the drama Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan song was played. They could more than three but their all were fighting against crime.

dhuan😊

and nabeel was too good in that one

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its getting so confusing .... kis clue ka koun sa reply hai... kuch samjh nahin aata πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anyways... finally its my turn
clue:
shehnaz sheikh was secretry of shakeel and she stapled his tie with papers πŸ˜†