biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Why oh Why is the girl in the bathroom reading GQ?????????????????????????? thats a male magazine...wid barely dressed females and wierd articles 4 the metrosexual male?????????😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 😆 😆 😆 ....tht drama is sooooo freaky...really i was liek wut the hell is this..
biatchali thumbnail
ini...dem gyals in da burqas i have feeling dere imposters or sumthin...dey woz soo freakky....and da both of em h8 agar batis????????i love em...reminds me of eid 😆
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
What is the meaning of this word muqadas, and is Zeba Bakhtyar in this drama?
SweetNikki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Muqadas means pure and paak...the concept is that those girls r kinda slaves to their family traditions and they don't have any freedom to do anything...this young girl wants to explore the world and have all the feelings a normal teenager girl does....she luks at the mag coz she never seen a guy in her house...all the men of the house live in another palace and they don't mingle wid female of the families...shez curious to know about guys and everythig else in the world...i think it's a good drama...it shows the feeling of young girls who r bound to obey and follow some sick traditional settings of their fathers...i guess the other term shuld be male dominated household...i hope it was helpful :)
lonely thumbnail
looks like a nice drama 😃
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi SweetNiki, thanks a lot. The drama makes more sense now.