Dharma vs T-Series intensifies - Divya replies to Karan's story - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Waise toh i am not interested in this drama which i am thinking is all being done to hype jigra. but i am pretty sure its not like divya is any tolerable to watch compare to Alia

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I can answer here, RPA smiley1 as it belongs to the topic...

In another thread someone wrote about Divya that she also is part of nepotism although her family has no affiliation to the industry...if that is so and one hails Kangana for accusing KJo of nepotism, then I think, the equation says that also Kangana is part of nepotism.

Oh that was so obvious, I don't know why I asked. Especially when I've made references to Kangana's ascension to fame myself and how she had many benefactors.

Yes, I agree that if Divya is considered a nepo based on who she married, than at this point, basically everyone is a nepo. Anyone who ever had a friend or loved one who gave them an entry path in would be a nepo like Kangana, Kriti, Katrina, Preity, Sid, or even SRK since he had help from Hema Malini and Chunky Panday. Madhuri would be one because of Subhash Ghai. Same with Mahima and Manisha. But keep in mind that the people you're proving your point against are the same ones who claim Deepika benefited from nepotism because her family was well-off. Same with Parineeti and Ranveer and countless others who they want to discredit because they're a threat to the actual nepo kids like Alia and Ranbir.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 2 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I don't know if any Savi threads are still up so I'll post here. I just saw Savi and thought it was very enjoyable. My first time watching or being exposed to Divya and she's quite good. Didn't realize Anil Kapoor was in the film too and he lends it some starpower.

Watching the film, I can understand even more why the involved parties would be so angry and resentful at Savi being stolen without consent by KJo and Alia. To betray her own uncle this way is especially revolting behavior.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ranjali

First time Divya Khosla did something commendablesmiley40smiley32 Its good that some insider pointed out this instead of some outsider calling them out. Kjo needs to be called out for this behaviour and so does Alia. They can't always get away with their games. Its sad to see that Alia betrayed her own uncle Mukesh Bhatt.smiley22

Do you r e a l l y think that T-Series is a relatable production house with commendable ethics???

There is nothing "commendable" in the way Divya stirred the pot, imo. And, btw, which "outsider" would even dare to point out shady practices in an industry that has close ties with politics and underworld??? Even established stars are still considered as 'outsiders' when getting critical towards the system... no illusions about that...

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

So it is a few days..and no one in the industry came in support of Kjo.No one spoke up for him.His paid lapdogs too remained mute.

This video tells the entire story.

That is cast of K3G in front of Kjo..Even after being ignored..he couldn't bring himself to get up and join SRK,Big Bsmiley3.

I have seen it happen around me. An Architect became a big builder during the 2000 boom.He had multiple apartment buildings under construction.Everyone was in awe.Business collapsed with a down turn. He sold some parental property.Lives in the same huge house..Still has his Mercedes. But now, no one cares.

This would have normally been sad to see.but that is Kjo's legacy.

https://x.com/Vivekkeshwani8/status/1812307960187760793

Is KJo the one in the green in the glasses sitting in the back? I think I also saw Madhuri sitting behind SRK.

The fact that nobody has come to publicly support KJo and Alia is very telling but something I predicted. Nobody will speak out directly against them as they're all waiting to see where the wind blows but the fact that nobody has directly supported them either is a major red flag.

This just shows that people are done with this father/daughter duo and actively rooting for them to fall. They have no reason to get involved because they can sit back and watch the two guilty parties topple themselves. This will not be a Kangana vs Hrithik situation where everyone came out to support one side over the other.

I've said this before, but the Filmfare fiasco exposed everything. BW actors had been feeling this way for years but Filmfare was the final straw. The industry did not support this duo and stayed home. IIFA was completely different because it was not paid off by the devious duo. The industry has shown that when push comes to shove, they will not help KJo and Alia. This Dharma era is over for good and it couldn't have come soon enough.

My sympathy is gone after what they did to Sushant and tried to do with Kartik. What they did to Parineeti and tried with Shraddha and Kriti. Even what was done to Kangana to an extent because much of her bad behavior was exacerbated by the ill treatment she got. Deepika and Ranveer were lucky that there was genuine audience goodwill towards them that their starpower could not be ignored and they were able to carve a niche for themselves in the industry. Actually that's not quite accurate. It was not Deepika and Ranveer who carved that niche, it was we the audience and the fans who made it for them out of genuine love.

As Parineeti and Amrita Rao before her both said, you can tell when there is genuine audience love and support. And you can just as easily tell who is the PR star because nobody goes out of their way to help the PR stars as seen now.

Clochette thumbnail

What you write is - to me - the reason why I find the blew-up discussion about nepotism redundant...

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Do you r e a l l y think that T-Series is a relatable production house with commendable ethics???

There is nothing "commendable" in the way Divya stirred the pot, imo. And, btw, which "outsider" would even dare to point out shady practices in an industry that has close ties with politics and underworld??? Even established stars are still considered as 'outsiders' when getting critical towards the system... no illusions about that...

When did I say T-Series is a ethical production house? The only thing I have praised here is Divya exposing Aloo-Kjo. Nobody in Bollywood dares to speak against them. So kuch toh accha kaam kiya Divya ne life main. Kangana is the only one who speaks against them but now due to her foul mouth nobody takes her seriously now.

Clochette thumbnail

As I haven't watched Jigra yet, I can't verify in which way Divya's accusation is valuable...so I still give Alia/Karan the benefit of a doubt.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

But Savi was also adapted from a French film, so what you gonna do?

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can anyone tell me in short what this entire controversy is about?