Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

LOL

Ranbir doesn't care enough about Alia to go picking fights on her behalf. He will NEVER give up that movie. He will happily go suck up to Bhushan. It doesn't matter to him. Alia is the same way - she was sucking up to anyone and everyone despite them attacking the industry. As long it helps them individually, they don't care what happens to anyone else.

I trust RK, he won't drop to this level. Ye koi gossip/rumors nahi jisspe celebs react nahi karte, this is open war, open accusation & open insult. They are not dating each other, they are husband wife. Alia is Kapoor bahu now, this means something.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Wait n Watch, Ab baat Wife ke Respect ki hai. Vanga will take script & will search for new producers. If producers won't change, Ranbir will quit Animal Park for sure.

Knowing them sui dhaga girl won't let anything come between her husband and his success, lets not forget she is dhaga which reunited him with Salman and SLB

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I trust RK, he won't drop to this level. Ye koi gossip/rumors nahi jisspe celebs react nahi karte, this is open war, open accusation & open insult. They are not dating each other, they are husband wife. Alia is Kapoor bahu now, this means something.

It means nothing. T-series rescued him from the doldrums with Animal and he will never ever give up the sequel. Even the audience forgets very quickly. By the time the movie comes out in 3 or 4 years, none of this will matter. Everyone will pretend to be friends in a few days or claim they were hacked or misinterpreted or whatever.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

bus karde yaar

thak jaega

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neither Bhushan cares for Divya nor RK cares for floppy Jigra to put a potential money spinner like Animal Park in jeopardy. RK ne pehle se Alia ko chup kara diya hai and KJO is now fighting the battle alone on her behalf.smiley37

Edited by TorinoPasta - 4 days ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's one salty biatch!!!smiley37 But totally enjoying the drama. Been a while since Bollywood has gone " Gloves off"....Hum Saath Saath Hai is lame.

Now she's being called out for using a fake picture. smiley37

https://twitter.com/vardaanvibe/status/1845155822017319178

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Neither Bhushan cares for Divya nor RK cares for floppy Jigra to put a potential money spinner like Animal Park in jeopardy. RK ne pehle se Alia ko chup kara diya hai and KJO is now fighting the battle alone on her behalf.smiley37

But isn't that story of life

Men have issues and they can clear it in a day

Women have issues and its forever smiley36

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

That's one salty biatch!!!smiley37 But totally enjoying the drama. Been a while since Bollywood has gone " Gloves off"....Hum Saath Saath Hai is lame.

Now she's being called out for using a fake picture. smiley37

https://twitter.com/vardaanvibe/status/1845155822017319178

Picture is fake.....is a given...sabko maaloom hai....smiley37

The same pic is circulated for several movies.....smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

bus karde yaar

thak jaega

kya hua? kuch galat kaha?