1000008657.jpg

1000008655.jpg

This looks more entertaining than the damp squid Jigra…smiley36

I am seated.* grabs the popcorn*

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

What's the source for all theatres are empty?

Don't get me wrong, the constant tweets about how many thaters have been filled is clearly (very ill thought and desperate looking) PR, but she has seen only one theatre, when she sasy all, surely she must have seen some more halls and imaages of those empty theaters could have posted/leaked.

That said, I kinda get why she is pissed. Savi was a jailbreak movie and it didn't do that well too (after watching Yogi baba's summaries of two of her music videos, and knowing she is a lead, himmat bhi nahi ho rahi dekhne ki)

It would have been so much better if they had actually just leaked the images viaa their PR media portals and instead boosted their own production, Vicky and Vidya🤦‍♀️

She is not a single person. She has a complete team to check know every inside stories, manipulations, bookings etc.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

KJO is walking on the footsteps of his bestie corporatiya star. smiley36

You may repeat this a hundred times and it still doesn't make SRK someone who betrays. No proof whatsoever until now and none of the industry did name him when talking about corporate bookings and big movies ...just as a reminder: there had been several biiig movies, not only Hindi ones ... (and one of them at least got called out by name = Salaar).

So, yes Jack, continue with your variations of your favourite subject smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

After some days Divya may say that her account was hacked.

Does she not want any good roles n other productions?

Off topic but she should do more movies.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ab animal park ka kya hoga 😂😂

Will Ranbir forgive alia for disrupting his succesful franchise.

"Would-be" successful franchise.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmfao! The fact that Rajkumars movie beat out Jigra makes this whole thing even more funny. I thought they would atleast bump collections to match Gangu or even Raazi, but this movie couldn’t even match Rao and Tripti movie and Tripti just started her mainstream career.

Divya is one person who can and will stand up to karan because she is just as powerful as him and passive agressive Reels is all he can do. 😂😂

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosyme

After some days Divya may say that her account was hacked.

Does she not want any good roles n other productions?

her hubby owns t series. She can buy all the good roles she wants and bank roll it 😂😂

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

5cr collections in 2000 screens means theaters are empty, the capacity is of 25-30cr

Occupancy was 20% means 80% theaters were empty

I get that, but again, she should have been better at wording, sent out more pictures (from her team, instead of going heads on) this looks like some IG influencer who was upset that they didn't get a chance to promote Jigra and is now throwing a fit (or an actress whose movie with same concept didn't do well)

My point wasn't that she can be wrong, obviously Jigra isn't doing that well, my point was either be more through while releasing it yourself or do it discretely.

Originally posted by: naaznin

She is not a single person. She has a complete team to check know every inside stories, manipulations, bookings etc.

The above reply and the addition that she is wife of a producer, we know at some point bhushan kumar must done that too (which is why, use media portals and twitter bots, this looks juvenile)

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Karan bhi ajeeb pagal hai!

She didn’t take his name toh chup hi rehta.

But for the sake of Alia who probably went running to him with a tantrum(as I doubt her husband gave it much importance), he decides to dirty his own hands.

Honestly people already don’t like u cos of shoving her down their throats now this smiley39

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Alia ke chakkar mein KJo apni bajwa raha hai…. The person named is silently letting others fight for her and take the heat.