Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

If she didn't have earlier she will have his support now. No one publicly calls his wife a fool.Ijjat ka sawaal hai Industry Mein.He is big man.What will others think of him? She too is going to twist his arm. I bet Bhushan has a lot to hide.

Even if they are separated it is not official and so yeah it does reflect badly on him if someone abuses his wife, not to mention the fact that she is the mother of his kid.

This reminds me, saw some Shah fan tweeting thissmiley37

https://x.com/kedia_vishesh/status/1845067943962423783

Edited by elaichichai - 4 days ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Divya openly supported bhushan in metoo allegations. It's time for repayment. Better he support his wife against bully Kjo.

If Divya called out Alia on fake collections kjo has no right to abuse Divya n call her fool. He himself is a fool who ruined his name n his PH for nepo kids who aren't his blood.

Not the only time she made a video in Bhushan's support, even made one in support of T Series when Sonu was beefing with them and even got trolled hard for it, so yeah Bhushan not siding with her seems unlikely and tbh she would not really have the guts to take on Alia and KJo if she were not in a position of power against them.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Divya's reply to Karan's story

1000008657.jpg

1000008655.jpg

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 4 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Now, Alia should enter the fight, till when is she going to hide behind big daddy

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 4 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

What's the source for all theatres are empty?

Don't get me wrong, the constant tweets about how many thaters have been filled is clearly (very ill thought and desperate looking) PR, but she has seen only one theatre, when she sasy all, surely she must have seen some more halls and imaages of those empty theaters could have posted/leaked.

That said, I kinda get why she is pissed. Savi was a jailbreak movie and it didn't do that well too (after watching Yogi baba's summaries of two of her music videos, and knowing she is a lead, himmat bhi nahi ho rahi dekhne ki)

It would have been so much better if they had actually just leaked the images viaa their PR media portals and instead boosted their own production, Vicky and Vidya🤦‍♀️

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Genuine question

Savi is a inspired fromThe Next 3 Days and Jigra from Gumraah.

Gumraah was a Dharma product and Mahesh Bhatt was the director, Jigra thanks Mahesh Bhatt also in the end credits.

Apart from woman doing the Jail break the story is very different.So what is the issue between Savi and Jigra??

That only the watched/narrated storyline of Jigra can answer. Until now, I only know Savi which is a skilled adaptation of a French Original and US remake you mention (but enhanced in the narrative, imo).

From Gumrah I only get the drug angle (for now)...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lol the kjo/rk/alia pr plants are talking about bollywood unity? What kind of a comeback or defence is that?

But I feel they will pay divya or convince/threaten her to retract what she posted, and then everything will be back to how it was, this is not going to change or effect anything as kjo, alia and their connections are too powerful in this, the only one who will be effected is divya

Edited by zara321 - 4 days ago
Rosyme thumbnail

After some days Divya may say that her account was hacked.

Does she not want any good roles n other productions?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Not the only time she made a video in Bhushan's support, even made one in support of T Series when Sonu was beefing with them and even got trolled hard for it, so yeah Bhushan not siding with her seems unlikely and tbh she would not really have the guts to take on Alia and KJo if she were not in a position of power against them.

Bhushan Kumar funding her flop movies one after another is enough proof they r together 😂

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

What's the source for all theatres are empty?

Don't get me wrong, the constant tweets about how many thaters have been filled is clearly (very ill thought and desperate looking) PR, but she has seen only one theatre, when she sasy all, surely she must have seen some more halls and imaages of those empty theaters could have posted/leaked.

That said, I kinda get why she is pissed. Savi was a jailbreak movie and it didn't do that well too (after watching Yogi baba's summaries of two of her music videos, and knowing she is a lead, himmat bhi nahi ho rahi dekhne ki)

It would have been so much better if they had actually just leaked the images viaa their PR media portals and instead boosted their own production, Vicky and Vidya🤦‍♀️

5cr collections in 2000 screens means theaters are empty, the capacity is of 25-30cr

Occupancy was 20% means 80% theaters were empty