Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Trailer-video-views numbers are in no way relatable as they can get faked very easily...just saying.

So Karthik is lying here ?

https://x.com/theaaryankartik/status/1844333341329260975?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Well it already broke singham returns trailer views smiley36

Singham again trailer was uploaded by Jio studios too.There is an additional 23 million views there.

Ajay D gets extra traction with clashes.

I really want Kartik Aryan to have a hit film .I Really do.People seem to be really invested in this clash.I hope Tseries continues to support Kartik.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't state that someone is lying, did I? Just making clear that those numbers aren't relatable - of both the trailers (and of a n y trailer, btw.)

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Just my prediction, but going by inital response and trends, Bhool Bhulaiya 3 will beat Singham Again at the box-office easily. The cop universe has been doen to death and Singham Again offers nothing new, going by the trailer.

On the other hand, Bhool Bhulaiaya 3 is a horror-comedy and this genre is getting lot of attention and commercial success. Also, Kartik's comic timing is good. Manulika in the form of Vidya Balan is back with a bang, and people still relate to her as the original Manjulika. Tripti is in good form.

What do you guys think?

Horror Action-Comedy vs. Action-Comedy. Really really hard to choose which would win. smiley3

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think many people irl are actually as offended about BB2 or BB3 being made as the people online or on social media are. If that was the case then BB2 had a lot more negative reactions and animosity compared to BB3 and wouldn't have worked. If there were some things people didn't like about BB3's trailer, then the same can be said about SA trailer. In fact, I think a lot more, because I found the idea of a 5 minute trailer showing everything from the introduction to the climax ridiculous. SA will beat BB3 in collections for obvious reasons. The only question is how easily and whether BB3 will be a pushover. I think if BB3 gets an opening in the 15-17 crores range and grows from there, it can look at similar collections as bb2, maybe even more.

Edited by bloomers - 5 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Both junks can cancel each other out for all I care!

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The clash of the cringefest.

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Manichitrathazhu or BB to an extent was on mental health and these makers have ruined it to this.

Both the trailers were awful.

People are ignoring Ramayan factor that might save Scorpio Shetty.

This could be a food for thought for Ramayan makers.

Edited by Rangaaa - 5 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

No BB3 looks really bad and tacky

It is such a huge fall from the amazing 1st part and a really promising 2nd one

Every one is being criticized for bad acting inc Vidya and Madz

It will work for sure..but i cannot say that it is a clear winner over SA..with SA..the cameos and villian are being criticized but the leads Ajay and Kareena are being praised by everyone..but in BB3..entire cast is under radar and being criticized for overacting. Time will tell. Being a big fan of this series, i am not impressed and Tabu and Kiara are being missed..

Lol in what world is Kareena a lead. She'll have her usual 10-15 minutes of screentime and a flowerpot role. Her only role in this film is being kidnapped. The attention is on all the action heroes. Deepika's scenes from the trailer have gone viral and become memes. Nobody is paying attention to Kareena in the flowerpot role she's done dozens of times now. Even on the posters, everyone is in a dynamic pose and she's just standing there statically, doing nothing, which is exactly what her film role will be like.

Mentioning Tabu, there's a reason she's not playing this role. Ajay never gives her these meaningless roles when they pair up together. I'm sure he wouldn't dare ask Kajol because bigger roles than this she's rejected for not being important or strong enough. Most actresses with any self-respect and genuine interest in their careers would never take such flimsy roles as the flowerpot queen takes over and over.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, I'm not at all interested in a competition between the two movies as they serve different narrations and genres. Singham Again has the only similarity to BB3 in starring an ensemble cast (or cameos of former participants in the story lines).

In Singham Again, it's only Deepika's character that is new (and exciting - to me) ... and in BB3, it's Tripti, I think.

In any ways, the Hindi filmindustry seems a bit desperate to make money through sequals...