Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 9 days ago

BC Jhaantu Trailer, Koi Story nahi, bas RAM ji & Jai MARATHA ke naam pe film chalaani hai. Chutiyum Sulphate hai Rohit, agar Tiger Shroff ko koi Dialouge nahi dena tha toh Cast bhi kion kiya smiley7

https://x.com/SalmanFans2712/status/1843204139981177146

Team BHOOL BHULAIYAA this Diwali Now.

Rosyme thumbnail

They should have shown Singham s son as a younger boy so that he can grow up to be the next Singham (as Ajay again) after a few years.

Rosyme thumbnail

Arjun and Tiger got exposure through this movie.

Arjun may start doing negative roles n South movies also like Bobby.

Edited by Rosyme - 9 days ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg i love it!

Ajay and Kareena the absolute best.

Tiger in his forte totally stood out

DP she should just be muted because her dialogue delivery makes her sound dead.

RS as Simba ugh why they make him sound childish

Akshay was OK

Arjun totally shining which is shocking

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shetty Saab thinks a forced Ramayan angle into a rescue mission story will get the box office ringing (are u kidding me with those parallels to ram , sita, hanuman and all…Akki is what jatayu….whats dp? Soorpanakha? 🙃)..Diwali pe release karenge coz it’s ramayan…Wah what a brain sir …does not look contrived at all🙃

Deepika looks hella forced …she looks super fit in that black outfit look but what’s with the cringe dialogues …and worse the cringe dialogue delivery..

Kareena playing a damsel in distress ..all that talent and legacy and longevity beyond 40s to play a damsel in distress mummy 😭😭

Arjun kapoor is villain…I mean if u wanna do an avengers style shot of 5 ppl simultaneously fighting , atleast get a powerful guy to play the villain

Ajay looks bored …Akki also looks bored

Tiger makes no impact ..

Kya kachra hai yeh

Edited by pathaka - 9 days ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

The Trailer was too long, they showed almost all the story

Ajay, Akshay and Kareena were good.

Tiger and arjun were ok.

RS was again playing himself, a clown.

Deepika was terrible. To be in a trailer with Arjun and Tiger and still be the worst is quite something

Rosyme thumbnail

Singham cast photo during the trailer launch......

1000023014.jpg

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

रामायण theme on Diwali ..

5 person Army

Screenshot_20241007_135923_Instagram.jpg

Vs

Screenshot_20241007_142022_Instagram.jpg

Ek Villan

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Shetty Saab thinks a forced Ramayan angle into a rescue mission story will get the box office ringing (are u kidding me with those parallels to ram , sita, hanuman and all…Akki is what jatayu….whats dp? Soorpanakha? 🙃)..Diwali pe release karenge coz it’s ramayan…Wah what a brain sir …does not look contrived at all🙃

Deepika looks hella forced …she looks super fit in that black outfit look but what’s with the cringe dialogues …and worse the cringe dialogue delivery..

Kareena playing a damsel in distress ..all that talent and legacy and longevity beyond 40s to play a damsel in distress mummy 😭😭

Arjun kapoor is villain…I mean if u wanna do an avengers style shot of 5 ppl simultaneously fighting , atleast get a powerful guy to play the villain

Ajay looks bored …Akki also looks bored

Tiger makes no impact ..

Kya kachra hai yeh

Throughout the trailer, I kept anticipating something impactful, but that moment never came. There was a noticeable lack of emotional depth, and no standout scene or dialogue that would evoke excitement. No massy dialogue or whistle worthy scene.

The best part of the trailer was tiger not having a single dialogue 😂

Rosyme thumbnail

Apparantly Jackie Shroff is also in a negative character and Salman also makes a guest appearance as Chulbul Pandey.

All these actors' fees would have increased the budget.

Edited by Rosyme - 9 days ago