Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

Another poster abc abc

I will need Deepika/Ranveer fans to tell me if this is worth watching or not. Right now, even for them, I have little incentive.

Also I cannot think of a more flowerpot actress than Kareena. This is another movie where she's probably got 5 minutes role but will claim is a big success because of her. Just her expression and lack of activity on the poster tells everything.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I will need Deepika/Ranveer fans to tell me if this is worth watching or not. Right now, even for them, I have little incentive.

Also I cannot think of a more flowerpot actress than Kareena. This is another movie where she's probably got 5 minutes role but will claim is a big success because of her. Just her expression and lack of activity on the poster tells everything.

I won't be watching.. Fans are always excited to catch a glimpse of their stars..an airport sighting makes their day.

My excitement is limited to only that.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

I won't be watching.. Fans are always excited to catch a glimpse of their stars..an airport sighting makes their day.

My excitement is limited to only that.

These cop types of movies generally don't interest me, especially since I've never watched the Singham movies before and have no plan to start now.

Deepika/Ranveer sharing screentime together could make a bit of a difference but after hearing about the surprise end-credits cameo, I can't muster up the energy. Will be rooting for BB3 instead.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/1843175341571047814

Hhhhfd ghjjjjjj jrdswxvbjjnad cadvjkk

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trailer out now. . .