Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

They should have kept madhuri secret but i think they want whatever hype they can get since its going against singham.

movie story seen interesting, its probably going to be between vidya and madhuri, instead of two tabu we get them. This will be fun! Lets see

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It’s same template as 2nd one

Karthik is Karthik, tripti is Kiara, vidya is bad Tabu and Madhuri is good tabu lol

Exactly - BB2 it was about two sisters - here it seems like two best friends rivalry , other than that difference everything looks same.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And Kartik is horrible!

If he is the yardstick for non-nepo actors, then I would blindly pick nepotism anyday.

Edited by Surly_Devil - 6 days ago
bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who liked it? Tripti looks so good here and her and Kartik actually have really good chemistry. Looking forward to seeing Vidya and Madhuri as well. They delivered, exactly what I was expecting from the movie. Also Kartik looks so hot.

Also there's a dance-off between Vidya and Madhuri? SIGN ME UP.

I rather watch this, than whatever that Cop Universe thing was.

I enjoyed it. Very good trailer, looks grand. The songs look 🔥. If we are just talking about which trailer was better, it is a no-brainer. They could have come out with a trailer 10X worse than this, and it will still be better than Singham again. The movie, however mid it might turn out to be, will still be better than SA.

Unfortunately, it is going to be an uphill task for them to have a good BO start. Let's see.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Looks more like a comedy than a horror thriller. I think Singham will open bigger but this one might do really well too with the masses.

Tripti looks like a flower pot character.

There’s a dance off between Madhuri and Vidya? Vidya is not a dancer. That’s gonna look awkward.

Is it just me or was Kartik’s dialogue delivery off? Or was it his voice? Something felt different than his usual speech pattern.

The supporting characters are great actors and it shows.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

And Kartik is horrible!

If he is the yardstick for non-nepo actors, then I would blindly pick nepotism anyday.

Nepotism over this crap any day indeed! smiley4

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

How did you edit and include the trailer 8 hours ago when T-Series dropped the trailer on youtube 5 hours ago ?

Link on Tseries YouTube was posted earlier in the day

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Aneez Bazmi is a good director. Hope the movie turns out to be good.

Woh abhi tak 90s main chal raha hai

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Both this and Singham 3 trailers look so horrible. Rooting for neither smiley27