Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Should have used Tabu only. Tabu and Vidya combo is more appealing. Madhuri doesn't fit here.

I think this movie can sustain against SA

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I genuinely liked the Malayalam original Manichitrathazhu which triggered the BB-series in Hindi (because of the psychological aspect - btw not the first Mohanlal movie whose Hindi treatment brought success to the Hindi boxoffice)...

As a 'movie buff' and 'voracious' reader of crime novels I also know that the Malayalam 'sequal' got heavily inspired by Agatha Christies "Elephants can Remember" (oh, I adore this crime writer, born at the end of the 19th century and still being relevant - especially her very special detective Hercule Poirot).

As for the Hindi BB3, I just 'fear' that it may follow the trend Hindi Commercial Cinema submits itself to... but we'll see...

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

NGL that tudum netflix kaun chalu kiya re saala and hatt at the end really cracked me upsmiley36smiley36 it's not even 24 hrs and BB3 trailer has already crossed views of Singham 3 by a margin, if Kartik bhai wins this clash toh amar ho jayenge smiley40smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kya bhakcholi hai bey. I thought Singham 3 was bad, but this isn't better by much. The only thing working in this trailer's favour is Vidya and Madhuri and a dance off between them!

Diwali ka satyanash karna chahte hain BW wale lagta hai iss saal. smiley24

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Minionite

Kya bhakcholi hai bey. I thought Singham 3 was bad, but this isn't better by much. The only thing working in this trailer's favour is Vidya and Madhuri and a dance off between them!

Bollywood is just hyping to show acche din

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Damn right!!!

zzz CCC hhh ffddd

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

if anything, BB3's bad trailer might give some hope and breathing space to Singham again. This diwali might end up being the battle of the cringe at the box office.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

For me, Vidya and Madhuri were the weakest parts of the trailer. Their facial expression and terrible acting while saying just that one dialogue, aami monjulika were 🤣😂. I too am looking forward to their dance face-off which might be the only good thing in the movie.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

For me, Vidya and Madhuri were the weakest parts of the trailer. Their facial expression and terrible acting while saying just that one dialogue, aami monjulika were 🤣😂. I too am looking forward to their dance face-off which might be the only good thing in the movie.

They were the strongest parts of the trailer in a weak trailer and bad acting all around. They definitely didn't do stellar work like they're known for, but they still stood out for me. The dance-off is going to be the best part of the film I feel. If makers are smart, they'll release that song asap to hype the movie a bit.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

They are unintentional comedy🤣