Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Five Tara singhs against one Arjun Kapoor (og mein atleast Amrish Puri the)😭 how to insult your own characters, a shoutout😭

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Looking at the tsunami of emotions she generates. She needs to do the bare minimum.She makes big films look bigger,so the superstars need her. Nayantara fans haven't left our mentions since Jawan.Rest can huff and puff and slog it out.It is Deepika's destiny.

BUT she did the hard work,when required. When Bebo, Asin,PC and others were doing blockbuster Khan films... Deepu quietly did films with flop heroes..Lafangey Parindey,Khelenge hum jee jaan se,Break ke Baad,KCK..After giving blockbusters,she did Piku,Finding Fanny..after some more blockbusters.. she did Chhapaak ,Gehraiyaan,There was Aarakshan too. Now she can't do small films, dozens are waiting for a chance..dozens are doing those films. One big film will suffer,if she has no dates.There are not many heroines left for our senior superstars..The thousand crores runs the film industry business . With great power,comes great responsibility.

you seriously think its great power and responsibility for an actress to do movies like pathaan, jawaan, fighters, singhams at this stage of your career? and how long are you going to do this? if anything these kind of roles will start making you look jaded, exhausted, old, cringy a phase comes , you gotta stop this nonsense .

you have a production house, why not respectfully use your skills & power; hunt those scripts and directors. you have been in industry for so long, haven't you learnt anything. i would walk to that theater and watch a quality movie coming from you rather than these ones with close cameras focusing on skimpy beach wears than anything. don't be afraid if your quality movie tanks at BO, enjoy the respect coming your way as an actor. and there OTT, it will be lapped if indeed its good , and there comes respect.

lol..the directors are waiting in line for you to sign for those 10 mins , mostly skin show roles, the same directors will throw you in a blink.

Edited by Briaahna - 8 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

The other thing that didn't work for me are the Sita-Ram-Hanuman-Raavan references. For me, thats confusing because this is Rohit Shetty's cop universe, and I think he should lead with that.

I still think this movie will be highly successful. We are living in an era where actors are insecure and desperate - and yet this group came together to give us our generation's first multi-starrer in a long time. Gotta give them credit for that.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Briaahna

you seriously think its great power and responsibility for an actress to do movies like pathaan, jawaan, fighters, singhams at this stage of your career? and how long are you going to do this? if anything these kind of roles will start making you look jaded, exhausted, old, cringy a phase comes , you gotta stop this nonsense .

No wonder she is already playing mommy to SRK, Kalki (Prabhas will do the role probably) RK (Brahmastra) smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

lol I forget kalki … eeew

How can she even says yes to these roles

Haha yeah directors will certainly lineup smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I am so glad to see, after Stree-2 a movie that is generating so much interest and hype. Its been really dull after Stree-2 nothing has really clicked or generated interest.

I am definitely catching this one! Seeing the entry scenes of all these actors itself is enough smiley42

Briaahna thumbnail

Irony of rushing to theater fir stree 2 and waiting waiting waiting for the heroines entry smiley36and after entry they make her disappear for good time smiley36then again waiting begins , yahi haal singham ka hoga smiley36i am seated , are y’ all😎

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kaya, yes she was - in a song-dance...and why take the outcome of Circus against Deepika and Ranveer...Rohit Shetty was responsible for this treatment of a Shakespeare comedy and Ranveer played the role the way Shetty wanted him to play...so the "clown" is on Shetty as far as to the movie.

Ranveer's clownish behaviour outside movies is his way of entertaining people regardless if someone gets entertained by this or not...an entertainer rarely can satisfy all the people smiley1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

you seriously think its great power and responsibility for an actress to do movies like pathaan, jawaan, fighters, singhams at this stage of your career? and how long are you going to do this? if anything these kind of roles will start making you look jaded, exhausted, old, cringy a phase comes , you gotta stop this nonsense . ...

Only the first paragraph (I skip the rest)...

bold: a responsible actor/actress makes every role powerful: a lead role like in Pathaan and Fighter and guest appearances like in Jawan and Kalki. In Singham again, it may be a supporting role (neither you nor I don't know, yet).

Pathaan was a meaty action role (whatever a disliker of the movie and/or of Deepika writes), in Fighter, her role was as prominent as Hrithik's (and well executed), her cameo in Jawan was (rightly) praised and important for the movie, about Kalki, I only read (didn't watch the movie), but apparently, it was also an important part.

The stage of her career is fine as she still gets talked about a loooot smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 8 days ago