Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Singham Again might do better in the opening (marginally though) but I am backing Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 to emerge victorious in the end.

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Singham again will easily beat BB3. I am just hoping BB3 does an OMG2 and not a bhediya or Sam bahadur. If BB3 puts up a fight, then SA will not be a hit due to its reported 300-350 crores budget (and I am actually quoting on the lower side). BB3 flopping outright will impact kartik's career the most and he will find it hard to get back into the game. Just hoping he can find something to salvage out of this.

Banned

[Post Removed]

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shetty vs aneez bazmee…damn

Why does life always get us to chose between 2 bad options …like gimme a good option once in a while

The lesser evil is bb3…it’s a horror comedy franchise, fresh after stree 2….it might turn out to be the dark horse in the face of shettys “throw the Bollywood kitchen sink at the movie” approach

Ab ye Scorpio udane waali shetty movies mujshe nahi dekhi jaayegi…

Posted: 7 days ago

As stated both movies seemed blah n their trailers too!! Though bb3 didn’t reveal its total plot other then the old ghost returns to avenge n kartik as to stop it. Singham is cringe too no better other then sticking irrelevant cops here n there into the movie which wasn’t needed. Both seem headaches to me!! Pushpa n baby John look more promising n is Aamir still releasing a movie this year lol

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If BB 3 trumps Singham Again, Kartik Aryan will be the star of bollywood and bollywood needs a atleast one male star who is not from Bollywood.

Ghayal and Dil were released on the same day, and both films became blockbuster.

Gadar and Lagaan were released on the same day and both became ATBB.

So it won't be surprising if both BB3 and singham again turn out to be successful.

Edited by surajhere - 7 days ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surajhere

If BB 3 trumps Singham Again, Kartik Aryan will be the star of bollywood and bollywood needs a atleast one male star who is not from Bollywood.

Ghayal and Dil were released on the same day, and both films became blockbuster.

Gadar and Lagaan were released on the same day and both became ATBB.

So it won't be surprising if both BB3 and singham again turn out to be successful.

Lagaan wasn’t an ATBB. I don’t think it was even a blockbuster. No?

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Lagaan wasn’t an ATBB. I don’t think it was even a blockbuster. No?

Lagaan was third highest grosser of 2001, after Gadar and K3G, so it was a hit but not a blockbuster, thanks for reminding me that.