Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

For me, Vidya and Madhuri were the weakest parts of the trailer. Their facial expression and terrible acting while saying just that one dialogue, aami monjulika were 🤣😂. I too am looking forward to their dance face-off which might be the only good thing in the movie.

haina i totally agree, Madhuri and Vidya were terrible and those facial expressions wth was that smiley21
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

haina i totally agree, Madhuri and Vidya were terrible and those facial expressions wth was that smiley21

Actually, I'm very cautious to get influenced by a movie trailer as it is a kind of 'advertisement' for a movie...nothing in this trailer would influence my interest for the story the movie may narrate (since years, the way trailers are made - with the abundance of cuts - seems to me more like a kind of 'showing off', not making me more curious I already had been before) smiley1

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

For me, Vidya and Madhuri were the weakest parts of the trailer. Their facial expression and terrible acting while saying just that one dialogue, aami monjulika were 🤣😂. I too am looking forward to their dance face-off which might be the only good thing in the movie.

And bro, that’s quite an achievement considering the movie also has someone like Kartik who is basically the king of cringe smiley22

Tawde thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Karthik was good in Bhool Bhulaiya 2. I want to see David or Rohit Dhawan direct Mujhse Shaadi Karogee (200)4) with Karthik and Varun Dhawan. Maybe Kiara for the female. Varun will probably have to do Salman and Karthik to do Akki since they already have done this in Judwaa 2 and BB2, i think it would be a good fit.

Edited by Tawde - 2 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

A selfie pose of sorts? smiley37smiley37

Stappph trying to kill me smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I just didn’t like the trailer. Karthik needs this though after Chandu champion. A lot at stake for him this Diwali going against Singham 3.