Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Deepika did the unthinkable by being the most annoying thing in a trailer that also had Arjun kapoor and Tiger shroff.

Overall it was horrendous, think they couldn't execute the premise of cops in a ramayan storyline.

I guess mother was mothering 😂

+15 years in films and still not to able to delivery a dialogue is quite pathetic. Her PR Team is very active on Twitter and is desperately trying to hype her up. If only she would invest the money in some actIng classes instead in her PR, she might become better.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deepika was terrible

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not sure what the naysayers were expecting .. but this is what Rohit Shetty promises with his action movies and copverse

Deepika stole the show for me with lady singham act. She is underrated in comedy

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Whatever said and done..

So many actors in a movie, itself is an exciting thing for the movie-buff in me..

Otherwise the multi-starrer concept has been pretty sad in recent years...

Edited by Gags05 - 9 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Not sure what the naysayers were expecting .. but this is what Rohit Shetty promises with his action movies and copverse

Deepika stole the show for me with lady singham act. She is underrated in comedy

Had forgotten she was there in it so when she came on screen was surprised to see her and for one sec thought oh god but she nailed it. All her bubbly comedy characters so far she has done good. CE, piku, cocktail and now this. Earlier Singham movies was not interested but this might watch it.

hbkrocks thumbnail

Naught my cup of tea smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

RK fans are taking revenge for all the jigra and RK bashingsmiley37

Otherwise Deepika is fantastic in it.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This is peak Rohit Shetty, honestly. I’m surprised by some of the negative comments. Kareena was super over the top in the first Singham, but here she’s much more restrained and has a better role. I thought Deepika would just have a cameo, but she’s got a bigger part and is absolutely killing it. No one’s expecting intense acting here, but sometimes a star's presence makes more of an impact than just solid acting. Gotta give credit to Rohit Shetty for making the most of everyone’s potential.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Holy moly! Shetty is desperate for a hit smiley37