Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

ysday Deepika was trending for her cringe acting on twitter…so by that metric yes people are talking about her

You mean to say there is no other actor whose acting is cringe or every actor with cringe performances trend? Come on, this kind of extreme reaction is only possible for superstars. Like I said, look at how Alia’s cringe performance in RRR was completely ignored.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

why do we need to bring alia in all topicssmiley36chalo if we do bring her in this topic too...she did trend for shivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for many days. well that tells us that she indeed like deepika is a super duper star. smiley36at least we can agree now.

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

why do we need to bring alia in all topicssmiley36chalo if we do bring her in this topic too...she did trend for shivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for many days. well that tells us that she indeed like deepika is a super duper star. smiley36at least we can agree now.

Lol….she was the so called main lead hogging the entire screen time. Thank you for proving my point.smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Lol….she was the so called main lead hogging the entire screen time. Thank you for proving my point.smiley36

still smiley36and she trends daily on IF smiley36sone peh suhaaga
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

You mean to say there is no other actor whose acting is cringe or every actor with cringe performances trend? Come on, this kind of extreme reaction is only possible for superstars. Like I said, look at how Alia’s cringe performance in RRR was completely ignored.

I mean Twitter/reddit been talking about how Arjun is the better part of this trailer. Is he a superstar now?
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i don't know if you are deepika fan or not. if yes, are you happy that she is doing roles/movies like pathaan's and guest appearances now? do you think since the directors and producers are lining up for her with these kind of guest appearances, she should keep doing it? this shows how much she is in demand?

hey sweet, pls don't ignore, kindly respond. i am feeling anxious.

many thanks.

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I mean Twitter/reddit been talking about how Arjun is the better part of this trailer. Is he a superstar now?

Yeah sure. He is the most talked about in the trailer. 😅

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Briaahna, I'm not a fan of any actor or actress in whatever filmindustry. My most favourite actor is SRK and then I've hundreds of actors/actresses I like to watch.

I also like fans of actors/actresses who are positive towards their favourites without feeling the need to demean other actors/actresses... there are so many real wars with people killed, mutilated, violated, traumatised in many ways...I don't see any sense in fanwars - in my thinking, they are immature, childish, forced, redundant and just for venting bad feelings and evil streaks.

Nevertheless, I adore to discuss movies and actors/actresses relative to their roles.

Edit: the tag didn't work...

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail

@ Clochette fair enough. its only that reading your posts on alia i feel like you demean her every opportunity given.

anyways, you still haven't answered my question if you happy to see deepika doing guest appearances now? MASS!!!

Edited by Briaahna - 7 days ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deepu is the best part of the trailer. Haters can hate all they want, they just don't understand the nuance required for such a performance. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/thandrbird/status/1843700018194329768

Edited by Haila_tu - 7 days ago