Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

i m waiting for ...ki kya waisa scene aayega??? where vidya will drag armaan ...haath pakad kar...from a party???πŸ˜‚ jaise last gen mein hua tha...OMG...that was soooo funny!!!πŸ˜‚

i think dadi ka role kafi kam ho gaya hai...she will show vidya the aaina...πŸ˜‚

waise its enough now...abhira has done her part....ab carefree abhira ban jao...πŸ˜‚ and let the poddars do their family jaap....πŸ˜‚ u r better off without any family....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is grating is to give scenes like V being cruel, happily celebrating her birthday but then apparently also getting teary eyed when Armaan wishes her at midnight as she's sleeping and reflexly saying his name after cutting cake. C'mon! These random things thrown in to try to make it seem like she's not as bad as she seems is NOT gonna fly. Audience is not stupid. These things look fake and forced. It makes Vidya look even more pathetic. Instead of getting called out for her disgusting behavior, everyone is tolerating her nonsense. And tomorrow Abhimaan will easily get over her crassness and wax eloquent over her mamtaa. Its such a joke! FGS makers, please stop glorifying toxic characters.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj woh cake cutting ke scene ke pehle when Abhira was telling Armaan ki you are underestimating maa and woh tumhe zaroor bulayenge and suddenly they hear everyone singing happy birthday.

Mei toh itna loudly hasi hu naa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ab aaya na asli maza. Bohot soona soona lag raha tha

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj woh cake cutting ke scene ke pehle when Abhira was telling Armaan ki you are underestimating maa and woh tumhe zaroor bulayenge and suddenly they hear everyone singing happy birthday.

failing to understand the situation in her own style and not able to think from ar side pov. He knows his mother loves him but angry 😀 so giving upma2 bashan to him
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DApNEYWCDGR/?igsh=MXdvdWlxNjU3cTlqNg==

Har roj jillat ki ladooo kya karein usko samajh nahi athe hi

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ab aaya na asli maza. Bohot soona soona lag raha tha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DApNUrYCGGg/?igsh=MTU5bWhycDF3aWhndQ==

This is the reason for empty forumπŸ€—

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This is exactly the reason I am not liking Abhira now… she is over doing it in the name of cheering or comforting him whatever she thinks is doing … who will make her understand that she is not his mother and nobody can take that place. Armaan is treating her wrongly but her certain harkaten irrritates me as well… he wanted a champu from maa and she is trying to do it for him, he wanted mas to feed him but she is doing it and he wanted to hug maa but again she is doing that also….

What is she trying to prove someone please clearly tell me… give him the space he needs and he will come back to you wagging his tail.

Here I think shes not wrong in making an effort ..aisa lagta hai she's in a trance ..like arman is in a trance and thinking only abt vidya.. ..she's blocked out all the negative stuff and focusing only on mending the complications of her life.... .its as if shes living in an alternate reality ..can't blame her for that ..other option is she starts acting like arman ..it will only make things worse..when one partner is in this mood , the other has to make extra effort ..otherwise things start falling apart sooner ..

Shes forgotten abt ruhi & their past toh vidya kya cheez hai ? Vidya toh ma hai & she believes one day vidya will come around ..

From the pregnancy news , I suppose arman will realize his folly & thereafter situation will improve ..

I know we don't want them to worship vidya but this is how it will be till the end ...

Edited by Krinya - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

What is grating is to give scenes like V being cruel, happily celebrating her birthday but then apparently also getting teary eyed when Armaan wishes her at midnight as she's sleeping and reflexly saying his name after cutting cake. C'mon! These random things thrown in to try to make it seem like she's not as bad as she seems is NOT gonna fly. Audience is not stupid. These things look fake and forced. It makes Vidya look even more pathetic. Instead of getting called out for her disgusting behavior, everyone is tolerating her nonsense. And tomorrow Abhimaan will easily get over her crassness and wax eloquent over her mamtaa. Its such a joke! FGS makers, please stop glorifying toxic characters.

@bold: exactly.....kya bekaar baat hai.....whats the reason of her ager...agar kuc hota to justify karta...this is like...I want armaan ki khushi...so I will make him sad...kahan se kluch bhi justify ho raha hai...

and then if arbhira comes with maaaa maaaa....i just dont like thta.....kya bakwaas hai....

as a woman, u r so harsh with a woman...for no fault of hers.....