Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Haan sabka saath karenge packup

I m still thinking nov first week Tak end hoga

Iske baad koi story hi nahi

Btw woh BTS share kar sakte ho kya

Vo maine insta me dekha tha kise ke acc me pata nahi kiska tha mai active nahi hu insta vo bas acc bana hua hai sometimes log in to read kavya sharna poems one of my favourite authors or aajkal ye x ke glitches chal rahe so to talk with pranjali di in dm that's why I am using but vo BTS pata nahi kaha dekha cave type ka tha or vo chilla rahi thi shayad or kaam hi kya hai uska

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Vo maine insta me dekha tha kise ke acc me pata nahi kiska tha mai active nahi hu insta vo bas acc bana hua hai sometimes log in to read kavya sharna poems one of my favourite authors or aajkal ye x ke glitches chal rahe so to talk with pranjali di in dm that's why I am using but vo BTS pata nahi kaha dekha cave type ka tha or vo chilla rahi thi shayad or kaam hi kya hai uska

Sahi baat hai

Jab se uski entry Hui hai tab se chilla rahi hai

Sasta cave mein rahta hai

Usko Milne aayi hogi

Uske do cartoon Aquaman and dusra kaun tha woh bhi ek baan mei Gaye na

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/3HRycArYsiM?si=jz0k1b3ye1nYjdhY

Minion was right about the way Sita shooting arrow

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Can someone clear a doubt?

5-6 episodes back in episode 193 ,Seeta in forest prays to Ashwini Kumar so that Ram gets better sleep in his shayya.Post that we are seeing Ram after wearing Valkal throws rose petals on his bed and then sleeping on the floor on grass.So what does it mean..??Does it mean any 1 of the following or there's another meaning to it ?

1.Seeta prays to Ashwini Kumar and Ram gets peaceful sleep on the shayya on floor.

2.Ram refusing to sleep on the royal bed where he would get peaceful sleep by the prayer of Seeta and hence chose to sleep on floor choosing to stay awake.

Edited by Celinacrescent - a day ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Can someone clear a doubt?

5-6 episodes back in episode 193 ,Seeta in forest prays to Ashwini Kumar so that Ram gets better sleep in his shayya.Post that we are seeing Ram after wearing Valkal throws rose petals on his bed and then sleeping on the floor on grass.So what does it mean..??Does it mean any 1 of the following or there's another meaning to it ?

1.Seeta prays to Ashwini Kumar and Ram gets peaceful sleep on the shayya on floor.

2.Ram refusing to sleep on the royal bed where he would get peaceful sleep by the prayer of Seeta and hence chose to sleep on floor choosing to stay awake.

I have no clue or idea about this. I only understand or know that bcoz sita was going to sleep in grass he chose to live the same life. Ab Ashwini Kumar ka connection ya prayer connection kya tha I don't know

No new thread for today?

I am continuing here

I have the same question too.. yeh kya wise hi rahenge
https://x.com/cscsphoenix/status/1840754019796422730?s=46

chatterbox thumbnail

I. M not home.

I will watch video later

Yeh jpg fir bhool gaye edt daalne ka