How is pushpa impossible and sasta ravan connected?smiley37

I told may be not connected

I just mentioned as co incidence

Which I did not write smiley29

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

My review

1 My thoughts about Ram's grief in being separated from Lakshman was not wrong.Yesterday his eyes were pleading initially for the understanding of his younger brother and today his dialogue proved that.How he was suffering silently for the past many years.

2.Timeline samaj nahi aaya.So yesterday Shatrugna met Seeta and for 12 years fought with Lavnasur ?? Then he returned to Ayoddhya ??Is that it.

3.The fourth brother was welcomed with open arms .Though Ram is happy on seeing his brother ,his face doesn't have the brightness at all.If u all remember ,the brothers meet each other twice.First when the 2 brothers come to meet him before the wedding ceremony.Thst is one of the moments,when Ram's smile is the brightest .The makeover was so good that the quality of his whole face transformed completely when he smiles.Its as if the smile is quite genuine and pleasant and untainted.Here u will see that Ram 's smile is cursory.It doesn't reached the eyes but at the same time the smile doesn't look fake .It is genuine though not heartfelt .Still holding on to the vow during separation that his life will not have an ounce of happiness without his consort.

3.Loved the explanation on the difference between Rajasuya yagya and Ashwamedha yagya about owning someone vs surrendering themselves willingly.

4.Casting of the junior Raghuvanshis look promising.Hope they can act well in the pciming episodes.

5.I think the brothers narrate the story in Ayoddhya and then become disillusioned to know that Seeta was banished and later would badmouth Ram in front of Seeta.

Now hoping for another good song for the whole Ramayana .

Where is Hanuman by the way?

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

My review

1 My thoughts about Ram's grief in being separated from Lakshman was not wrong.Yesterday his eyes were pleading initially for the understanding of his younger brother and today his dialogue proved that.How he was suffering silently for the past many years.

2.Timeline samaj nahi aaya.So yesterday Shatrugna met Seeta and for 12 years fought with Lavnasur ?? Then he returned to Ayoddhya ??Is that it.

3.The fourth brother was welcomed with open arms .Though Ram is happy on seeing his brother ,his face doesn't have the brightness at all.If u all remember ,the brothers meet each other twice.First when the 2 brothers come to meet him before the wedding ceremony.Thst is one of the moments,when Ram's smile is the brightest .The makeover was so good that the quality of his whole face transformed completely when he smiles.Its as if the smile is quite genuine and pleasant and untainted.Here u will see that Ram 's smile is cursory.It doesn't reached the eyes but at the same time the smile doesn't look fake .It is genuine though not heartfelt .Still holding on to the vow during separation that his life will not have an ounce of happiness without his consort.

3.Loved the explanation on the difference between Rajasuya yagya and Ashwamedha yagya about owning someone vs surrendering themselves willingly.

4.Casting of the junior Raghuvanshis look promising.Hope they can act well in the pciming episodes.

5.I think the brothers narrate the story in Ayoddhya and then become disillusioned to know that Seeta was banished and later would badmouth Ram in front of Seeta.

Now hoping for another good song for the whole Ramayana .

Where is Hanuman by the way?

No. 2 point is confusing

Time line weird hai

One place it says it took shatru 4 years

Now it says 12 years. But I think after killing salty shatru took charge of his kingdom and comes bk to ayodhya after 12 yrs total

No. 5 possible hoga with sasta still lurking somewhere

Last Hanuman maybe gone to kishkindha

Nastik time to time actors ko gayab kar dete hai

That only

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ok my turn.

First of all this was sasta free episode

Cute and sweet episode

Ram Lakshman ka Jadoo ki jhappi scene was very cute and meaningful and ram hopeful that he will get sita back samman sahit

Thr kiddos luv.kush. Ok nastik messed up with who is elder but their scenes very naughty

Both of them had vanar tail and I was wondering yeh vanar kyo Bane hai

Some hints

Sita comes and scolds kids one of them still hanging by nariyal ka tree so she shoots arrow. Guessing that's what will come shortly for sasta

Second very nice moment with mata and kids

Maa ko mana Liya

Super model return to hero welcome.

All four Bhai looking fabulous

So Bharat wants rajsuy yagya but ram says no

Instead plans ashwamedh yagya

Precap Rishi what's his name. Ya guru vasishth says yagya mein patni chahiye woh kaise karoge

So story moving fast

On side note there was pushpa impossible promo where she says maa ki Mamta par aanch aaye toh maa shakti ka roop le sakti hai

So guess work again sasta will try to attack the kiddos.

Not connected maybe

Anyways good episode

Enjoyed

Me and my typos 🤦

Prachi shot an arrow? Man, I need to watch that smiley36
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Prachi shot an arrow? Man, I need to watch that smiley36

Way in beginning dekh lo

😂😂😂

chatterbox thumbnail

Yeh dekho still mein

https://x.com/klaroliner123/status/1839305966283796589

Sita shot an arrow

Atleast she held dhanush baan very well

TheMinion thumbnail

Yeh dekho still mein

https://x.com/klaroliner123/status/1839305966283796589

Sita shot an arrow

Atleast she held dhanush baan very well

The way she is holding the arrow, totally wrong. Aise toh arrow pair mein hi girna hai smiley36
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

The way she is holding the arrow, totally wrong. Aise toh arrow pair mein hi girna hai smiley36

Tum video mein hi dekho

Still se nahi samjega

Mujhse toh dhanush bhi nahi uttha

Reminded me yrs bk woh small toy dhanush baan milte the.

I could not hold it at all .

Baan haath mein dhanush gayab Aisa hota tha 😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail

Tum video mein hi dekho

Still se nahi samjega

Mujhse toh dhanush bhi nahi uttha

Reminded me yrs bk woh small toy dhanush baan milte the.

I could not hold it at all .

Baan haath mein dhanush gayab Aisa hota tha 😂😂

Prachi never disappoints smiley36 I love Prachi Bansal smiley9
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

I told may be not connected

I just mentioned as co incidence

Which I did not write smiley29

And you reacted to my post with an angry emoji for no reasonsmiley36