Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Exactly said 💯... beautiful sasta free episode today🧘.

I liked that explanation of Raja Ram of Ashwamegh yagna over Rajsuya yagna given nicely... Lakshman completed the explanation nicely...Guru vashishth face was indicting some chinta aptly conveyed in Precap...

Baaki luv kush ka part bahut blissful tha...light hearted moments😀...

Basic mistake again by makers🤦....KUSH WAS ELDER AND LUV WAS YOUNGER....

Baaki brother duo ka extended scene in beginning wld give answer Many who had felt disconnected in RAM LAKSHMAN scene yesterday,they wld be satisfied today as the dialogues spoken well explained 💯how Lakshman observed him for years and finally gathered courage today when again saw Ram painting Sita's picture,,,to come to his bhaiya, acknowledged his tyaag,reveal his observations and apologized too,( here makers take understood now,,,we need to consider this that when Ram explained the decision and details in sambodhan to praja, only after that other family members also understood his decision,and Lakshman was not present at that time),,and Alsoo How Ram told him that he had full trust that his shadow like brother,will definitely understand himself his decision one day and come back no matter what....

I liked how they gave it as Lakshman's own observation,and how he hugged him even tighter when he was revealing this to ShriRam,,,,,and so finally ShriRam also admitted that he was so sad equally for getting separated frm Lakshman,as much he was sad for Sita( his hollow eyes filled with tears of relief)...and hopeful end of dialogue that ShriRam told,in confirming voice to Lakshman so confidently,that Sita will also return with full samman.

I will be ever salty to why they never shown Lakshman's encouraging role for ShriRam,,,But ok,,,Beautiful brother duo Scene🫂✨inka sobbing leaves us teary eyed,,,thanks to actors,,,,but I am very sure now Sita Bhumi pravesh episode will be very heavy for us,as actually also it s heavy incident,plus yaha to hope dikhaya hai reunion ka aur woh tutegi to 💔...

You forgot di they have well researched team how can they commit mistakes ko it's impossible luv hi bada hoga hum hi galat hain

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Bhumipravesh is so crucial aspect of uk it served right justice symbolises the courage of woman and importance of dignity the way ma Sita always upholder her dignity and her decision to return back to earth serves real justice Surely anguish of Shri Ram is heartwrenching he didn't deserve this pain but as husband he would never wanted her wife to live in such places where her character is questioned everytime I don't want them to compromise on this aspect of uk And pls someone can tell me what it means your post contains errors phones are not allowed before this post i wrote two more post but not able to post them Anyone here can enlighten me what it actually means it's irratating

As u r a new member ,u cannot quote the twitter links directly.The link has 7 or 8 numbers attached to it.So for now, if u want to reply to another member,tag them .When u move to next level,u will have the power to quote them

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

As u r a new member ,u cannot quote the twitter links directly.The link has 7 or 8 numbers attached to it.So for now, if u want to reply to another member,tag them .When u move to next level,u will have the power to quote them

Ok yes I am new member so don't much about functioning of Indian forums . Thanks for clarifying

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Le Dwapar yug mein rakshas to the hi naa,,woh Kans baar baar kisi naa kisi asur ko hi bhejta tha na Kanha ko maarne ke liye...

Baaki treta mein Sasta se related koi question ka answer bhagwan ke paas bhi nahi hai,,,makers ko patasmiley39

Ha ha sahi kaha

I think sasta was figment of some imagination in adbhut ramayan.

See no one had shown him before so uska story exactly not all know

Ye dwapar yug ka now i remember

Kans mama sent all namoonas

I forgot that part was thinking from pandav point

But kalyug mein bhi rakshas hai

Dikhte insaan jaise hai but worse tha satyug treta yug and dwapar yug ke monsters.

Dekho aajkal ki duniya mein kya hai

Rakshas hi hai woh har yug ke

chatterbox thumbnail

Bhumipravesh is so crucial aspect of uk it served right justice symbolises the courage of woman and importance of dignity the way ma Sita always upholder her dignity and her decision to return back to earth serves real justice Surely anguish of Shri Ram is heartwrenching he didn't deserve this pain but as husband he would never wanted her wife to live in such places where her character is questioned everytime I don't want them to compromise on this aspect of uk And pls someone can tell me what it means your post contains errors phones are not allowed before this post i wrote two more post but not able to post them Anyone here can enlighten me what it actually means it's irratating

Error phones?? Kya tha yeh

What exactly were u trying to post

Links post karne ka shayad new means upto 50 posts tak hai. U crossed that

And kabhi kabhi time out bhi hota hai

Mere saath bhi hota hai

So again post submit Karo

And there is rule again 5 words wala

Means if u write just ok

Thank you

One word so error dega

Kabhi kabhi typos bhi hota hai

Likhna kuch likha kuch. IF ki automated moral policing hoti hai koi word automatically accept nahi hota.

So in sab baaton se bhi ho sakta hai

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Error phones?? Kya tha yeh

What exactly were u trying to post

Links post karne ka shayad new means upto 50 posts tak hai. U crossed that

And kabhi kabhi time out bhi hota hai

Mere saath bhi hota hai

So again post submit Karo

And there is rule again 5 words wala

Means if u write just ok

Thank you

One word so error dega

Kabhi kabhi typos bhi hota hai

Likhna kuch likha kuch. IF ki automated moral policing hoti hai koi word automatically accept nahi hota.

So in sab baaton se bhi ho sakta hai

No I was quoting ananya di post just and writing my own review use problem Hui hogi ?

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Ha ha sahi kaha

I think sasta was figment of some imagination in adbhut ramayan.

See no one had shown him before so uska story exactly not all know

Ye dwapar yug ka now i remember

Kans mama sent all namoonas

I forgot that part was thinking from pandav point

But kalyug mein bhi rakshas hai

Dikhte insaan jaise hai but worse tha satyug treta yug and dwapar yug ke monsters.

Dekho aajkal ki duniya mein kya hai

Rakshas hi hai woh har yug ke

Adbhut ramayan was itself imagination of Valmiki as he potrays ma Sita in supreme role there but I never like adbhut reason because it has so weird stories regarding ma Sita birth she is originated from the blood of rishis whom ravan killed first he took that pot in Lanka but then on mandodri insistance left it on lands of Mithila from so the mithila became barren then birth of ma Sita happened . So weird it is like I just love vr but other versions can also be read as they are written in bhakti bhav but jo maza vr padne me hai vo kise or me nahi

chatterbox thumbnail

No I was quoting ananya di post just and writing my own review use problem Hui hogi ?

Ho sakta hai.

No problem. Vaise kaafi kuch change hua hai barson mei

Mera glitch typos and time out mein hua

And at times error 401 aata hai

Technical error

Keep posting u will be able to do

U were able to quote later

Ananya ko pata hai she puts links and msg aata hai 4 words short ka 😂

chatterbox thumbnail

Adbhut ramayan was itself imagination of Valmiki as he potrays ma Sita in supreme role there but I never like adbhut reason because it has so weird stories regarding ma Sita birth she is originated from the blood of rishis whom ravan killed first he took that pot in Lanka but then on mandodri insistance left it on lands of Mithila from so the mithila became barren then birth of ma Sita happened . So weird it is like I just love vr but other versions can also be read as they are written in bhakti bhav but jo maza vr padne me hai vo kise or me nahi

See u were able to quote me now

Yaar abhi social media hai toh samaj AA Raha hai there r different versions of ramayan

Aaj Tak sirf vr and Rcm ka hi pata tha

Tabhi I still accept only rs ramayan as proper Ramayan without compromise on any character

Niharika_17 thumbnail

See u were able to quote me now

Yaar abhi social media hai toh samaj AA Raha hai there r different versions of ramayan

Aaj Tak sirf vr and Rcm ka hi pata tha

Tabhi I still accept only rs ramayan as proper Ramayan without compromise on any character

Ya authenticity wise rs ramayan and ndtv ramayan are good but ya rs ramayan is according to rcm mainly and in ndtv they followed incidents of vr too

But I can't connect with rs ramayan Arun govil looks too old for me as Shri Ram maybe generation thing so now sujay is imprinted in my heart as Shri Ram but if I liked someone before sujay as Shri Ram so he is gurmeet Chaudhry