Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

100 baat ki ek baat bata di niharika ne🫂❣️...

Saare versions ache hai par VR jaisa connect muje bhi kisi version mein feel nahi hua....VR is best to understand storyline and psychology of all characters in detail if we want to understand subtext of ramayan deeply....

So true di whenever I get bored I start reading vr or yudhkand to kya amazing feel ata hai rcm to rush Kiya Gaya hai but jo detailing har characters ki di hai vr it's mind-blowing and lakshman ji quotes it always gave me new look of life . Vr has solution of my problem

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Exactly facts were according to vr but they messed up in presentation and mostly it was with lakshman ji war scenes baki tab bhi theek they . Every show presents yudh kand mainly according to vr because in rcm it's different there in first day itself lakshman ji get injured from meghnad brahma shakti but in rs ramayan and ndtv one also parastha is shown as ravan son according to rcm but in sr it was correct he was ravan maternal uncle and his vadh was also shown by nel .

Yuddhkand of SR,,it was really a sorry version,,,a final hit on nail,,series took nosedive there jabki most excited the sab uske liye,,,,They took all events but timing,placement & sequencing of events,,everything was messed up & all war sequences too,they showed dialogues more than war....except for Last Ram Ravan yuddh....and not only Lakshman,,,but even ShriRam,Vibhishan, Sugreev,Indrajeet,and many characters were messed up many times....matlab facts wise okay,,they followed,but that also sequence they changed acc to their suit,,,even character arc of almost many characters was not maintained,,,like Shri Ram giving telepathy to neel,,I mean seriously😳,,, Maya Sita prasang mein Shri Ram knew ki Maya thi,,laxman crying instead of consoling ShriRam,,,Shri Ram only encourages but never appreciating any win of his warrior,but only says how to respect shatru too ....leadership aspect of ShriRam half done,,, all senapati leaving battlefield midway for treatment,,,Vibhishan tube light,,sugreev se koi strategy discuss nahi hoti,,,Indrajeet going to do havan baar baar....every battle mein dialogue lecture more followed by war of 2 min,,, Kumbhkaran battle rushed but still okay nice.

Last Ram Ravan yuddh and Ravan entry wale hanuman ravan,,Laxman ravan,,Ram Ravan Battles acche se dikhaye the...Otherwise emotional part like Sanjeevani prasang & naagpash Garud dev rescue wala were good,,,as Series have very good emotional quotient.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yuddhkand of SR,,it was really a sorry version,,,a final hit on nail,,series took nosedive there jabki most excited the sab uske liye,,,,They took all events but timing,placement & sequencing of events,,everything was messed up & all war sequences too,they showed dialogues more than war....except for Last Ram Ravan yuddh....and not only Lakshman,,,but even ShriRam,Vibhishan, Sugreev,Indrajeet,and many characters were messed up many times....matlab facts wise okay,,they followed,but that also sequence they changed acc to their suit,,,even character arc of almost many characters was not maintained,,,like Shri Ram giving telepathy to neel,,I mean seriously😳,,, Maya Sita prasang mein Shri Ram knew ki Maya thi,,laxman crying instead of consoling ShriRam,,,Shri Ram only encourages but never appreciating any win of his warrior,but only says how to respect shatru too ....leadership aspect of ShriRam half done,,, all senapati leaving battlefield midway for treatment,,,Vibhishan tube light,,sugreev se koi strategy discuss nahi hoti,,,Indrajeet going to do havan baar baar....every battle mein dialogue lecture more followed by war of 2 min,,, Kumbhkaran battle rushed but still okay nice.

Last Ram Ravan yuddh and Ravan entry wale hanuman ravan,,Laxman ravan,,Ram Ravan Battles acche se dikhaye the...Otherwise emotional part like Sanjeevani prasang & naagpash Garud dev rescue wala were good,,,as Series have very good emotional quotient.

Lo poori ram katha bata di yahan

Yudhh kaand total tayn tayn phossh Kiya

😂😂😂