Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Hmm ek track abhi bhi baaki hai

Bhrigu Rishi wali

I think woh shivji explain karenge ya that one will come after sita goes bk in earth

Yeh log apne hisaab se events dikha rahe hai

But ashwamedh yagya so soon

Hmm side by side story chalegi i think

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Ok..interview.

1.Good union of the bhabhi - devar.One thing I cannot understand .She was standing behind him and he without turning back guess that it's Seeta.I know u guys will say that he saw her feet but he never turned his head. also one of the wigs on kids looked too large.Jsise kisi adult rishi ka chipka diya.Uff...Isko bolte hain baal ki khaal nikalna.Miss.Bansal's acting fell flat.I think the poor girl is tired of all the Rona dhona.So she just crinkled her eyebrows and pretended to cry.

2.In dream sequence ,Ram looked more at peace.Dialogues ka significance samaj nahi aaya though unlike other dream sequences they shared previously.

3.Like others , couldn't understand why the war took place for several years and why Shivji retracted it just like he did with Chandra Haas of Ravana.I mean why delay it?.Some explanation needed here

4.For a moment ,I thought Sita's eyebrows did look blue.

5.Only good scene was the conversation between the Raghuvanshi brothers.Today I liked Basant's acting when he says AAJ BHI KAR RAHE HAIN was very good .I loved how Shree Ram 's always look dull and puffy and tears streaming down his cheeks.Plus the pleading ,need for love and support from Lakshman reflected clearly in his eyes.He first looks pleasingly at this younger brother,then it changes to relief and finally the happiness..,😆😊

Perfectly said💯 ....all points r exactly covered...I won't repeat them...

I wld add only one point in Ram Lakshman scene,when Ram was painting 🖌️,,,and Lakshman entered was seeing his bhaiya... Ram sensed his presence even without looking at him,,,and then turned towards him,,,and then as u mentioned all points about the scene... lovely execution by both Sujay and Basant....Basant's eyes were red teary🥹... ShriRam after getting hug frm Lakshman was giving that relieved feel🫂...sujay expressed that nicely...

As I expected,same scene came....when they didn't gave brother duo ka scene initially Lakshman consoled Ram wala on return,even after gussa part no other scene in last days...and leap of months & now years came...so now console ki jagah apology role of Lakshman to Ram...basic essence again inverted( bcz Lakshman can't be indifferent to ShriRam's plight & reasons of decision for this long)...damage can't be undone but I am happy that they atleast rectified this bond atleast now without further delay...and that also with such a nicely executed scene...that was saving grace I feel....I liked their scene....

Baaki war scenes r as always average...matlab shatrughna shd hv used astra pehle hi...why wait for many years!!??but as always...I seriously feel I can't find logic in their war scenes frm Yuddhkand itself☹️...so will not try even🙃...shivji says Mera and Narayan ka astra nahi takra sakta...what these writes were doing when they wrote Narayanastra against Pashupatastra in Shakti Lakshman Meghnad yuddh and Ram Ravan final war🫠🙃...but again I will leave it for good😄...

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Luv Kush ke baal ko thik se banate to sahi smiley36

Bichare bachon ko balon ka bhar to de diya lekin baal bhi bikhare hue smiley44

Yes same here....i was feeling baccho ki woh sahi set kartesmiley13...

Waise bacche itne chhote the ki books 📚 di unko and shastra diye and then doing dhyaan....I was feeling itna bhaar abhi se baccho parsmiley36...

Baccho ki casting and gurukul part wise dekhe to Four Raghuvanshi brothers jab kids the ,,that one hr Episode,1 episode only but that was best for me...

RamAayenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Yeh Sasta Ravan kab marega smiley18

Kya yeh tab tak zinda rahega jab tak Shree Sita Mata phir se mil na jaye

Woh phirse praja ke kan bharke Sita maata ke bhumi pravesh ka karan banega smiley18

Sasta kab marega yeh ab to bhagwan bhi nahi bata saktesmiley22...iss sawal ka jawab hai sirf makers ke passsmiley24...

Itna kya obsession hai makers ko sasta se....daily ka 5-10 min ka screen time khaa jata haismiley15...

Ab agar yeh ashwamegh yagna tak pahuch gaye hai...and sasta is still plotting with two new cartoons😑....to fir to Luv Kush ShriRam confrontation time Tak sasta rahega 😡😤😮‍💨???...as u said bhumi pravesh ki bhumika set karwake exit denge kya isse😒🙄???

I don't want to see him that long...I hope ki navratri tak khatm kare sasta ko better hoga...

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode is so good it has every emotion felt so good and positive . Shatrughan and his bhabhima scenes truelly wonderful it was how he recognised her lotus feet that reminded me of lakshman ji and his bhabhima . So heartwarming. Sr is always good in portraying siya ram relationship the divinity is always presented beautifully and like always today also shri ram devotion his eternal love is portrayed in such beautiful way loved it. I was so upset with lakshman ji portrayal even protested it but today I am at peace finally to see my ram lakshman together . Nothing about unwanted element they literally are obsessed with actor I guess .
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ok my turn now.

He he cheer up all lakshman fans. U will like the end part

So let's start beginning

Thoda different tha shatrughan meets his bhabhi and bhatijas. Good emotional and sweet moment. No complaints there.. fast forward kar diya valmiki ji se Mila hi nahin

Sita tells shatru not to tell in ayodhya and not to shri ram either.

Second fast forward kids ka growing up stage. Cute moments

Shivji family answer ganpati bappa

So kids ka education plus ram katha etc arts crafts etc chal raha hai

Both the kids look naughty to me

In all this I was wondering what happened to salty

So voice over says yudhh lasts long

Tab tak salty is giving jhor ka jhatkas to shatru army

I m with u guys. Baan tha toh start mein hi maar deta. Why waited 4 years

Sasta bas tamasha dekh Raha hai

Shivji tells Vishnu astra and shiv astra won't work something like that so he takes back his trishul and baan kills salty

Banshee screams

Oh sasta tumhare plans bhi saste hai. Sab fail.ho raha hai

Oh ok ya in between telepathy scene under the rainbow tha

Last part finally lakshman after all these years comes to his bhaiya. I m not complaining as swastik wanted this way .still this execution was good and ramji finally gets the hug which was due.

Good bhai ka milan

Precap

Sasta seems to hv found two new recruits to execute the plan

Ashwamedh yagya ki tayari honr Jaa Rahi hai

So sasta tries to get sita back in ayodhya some stoopid plan he making

But so fast ashwamedh yagya means show ka the end jaldi karenge kya

I m sure now navratri mei. Hi sasta ka the end hoga.

Story thoda changed hai but Aaj super express speed tha

Can. Watch the episode.

And sasta mystery deepens

Good Episode Analysis Chatterbox Thanks

Will Watch The Episode Tonight

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interview kiska??

1 point I think camera angle was such ki one feels he didn't see her. But actually he heard the baby cry

Then he turns and remember lakshman words when he was ABT to reveal where he left sita.

Then he sees feet

2 ka I think what shatru says ABT ramji vanvas in the palace. So sita is concerned and telepathy talk to asure that salty ka end karna hoga. Something abt rakshas nature not rakshas jaati

3 I's puzzle actually. Why wait so long

I think in rs ramayan. Shatru confrontation with salty was when he was not holding that trishul

But here seeing Vishnu astra shivji pulls bk his trishul

4. Ya blue eye brows and blue highlights in hair puzzled me

5 better late than never.i hv no complaints

Ya it took 12 years but then it's swastikayan

Plus point he is back with his bhaiya

I was half sleeping when I wrote this ,so lots of mistakes.Anyways edited now.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

I was half sleeping when I wrote this ,so lots of mistakes.Anyways edited now.

That's ok i figured typos hua hoga.

Sabka hota hai no issues

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

New Promo

Ho raha hai luv kush adhyaay shuru

Ab unka story

Pending story kaise khatam karenge yeh log

Salty gaya

Baaki do S shurpi and sasta kab jayenge

So soon?

You know what, this Sasta guy’s Shakuni was praised to the skies, lekin I never liked him. His acting with one eye closed, was weird and his dirty teeth didn’t help smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

So soon?

You know what, this Sasta guy’s Shakuni was praised to the skies, lekin I never liked him. His acting with one eye closed, was weird and his dirty teeth didn’t help smiley36

Treta yug ka sasta came back as dwapar yug ka shakuni 😂😂

I never saw this actor before

The Mahabharata u all mentioned I had only seen clips. But it didn't appeal to me so didn't see