Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Kusha Lava (It should have been that way always, that these dimwits won't have made Lava elder)

https://x.com/mishthi99/status/1839325941073584143?s=46

Just watched this clip, Chillis were brought from Mexico to India smiley36, Valmiki Ashram mein kahan se aayesmiley39

Inko toh Kush bada hai yeh bhi nahi pata, toh yeh sab kaise pata hoga

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They should end the show before they ruin it more. Nahi toh yeh sasta roj kisi naye cartoon ko pakad ke le aayega smiley15

Ek baat batao

Saare rakshas ko treta yug mein hi khatam kar Diya tha na. Yeh sasta Kahan se naye joker leke aata hai.

Plus dwapar yug mein bhi koi rakshas the kya

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Hanuman going to kishkindha not possible because in the coronation episode after the tearing of chest ,Ram says that Hanuman is right.He doesn't belong to Kishkindha but to me,to Ayoddhya.So he would always stay here.

Yes... Hanuman ji will come soon I feel,,, ashwamegh yagna is approaching tab kiv kush combat mein bhi unhe dikhyenge shayad...

Actually acc to VR,,, Hanuman returned Kishkindha after coronation ceremony and this seena cheerna wasn't there,,,Sita gabe him gift with affection & respect,he accepted it,,,,and with Vanar sena returned to kishkindha,,,, was not there in UK...

But as Manas has mentioned the incident,and Series followed that part exactly with nice scene of Sita Ram in Hriday of Hanuman followed by Shri Ram himself saying that he will stay here in Ayodhya forever...to ab Hanuman return to nahi honge....he will be in Ayodhya only....

Unke Scene abhi nahi aa rahe,,as kaafi scenes mein inke koi na koi actors baari baari se absent rahte hai...and jinki utmost need hai scene mein wohi dikhte hai....so probably that wld be the case....He will be shown definitely in upcoming events.

Kaun hai yeh log, Kahan se aate hai yeh log

Kuch bhi demand karte rehte hai smiley24

https://x.com/hellothere58791/status/1839358524750729493?s=46

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

My review

1 My thoughts about Ram's grief in being separated from Lakshman was not wrong.Yesterday his eyes were pleading initially for the understanding of his younger brother and today his dialogue proved that.How he was suffering silently for the past many years.

2.Timeline samaj nahi aaya.So yesterday Shatrugna met Seeta and for 12 years fought with Lavnasur ?? Then he returned to Ayoddhya ??Is that it.

3.The fourth brother was welcomed with open arms .Though Ram is happy on seeing his brother ,his face doesn't have the brightness at all.If u all remember ,the brothers meet each other twice.First when the 2 brothers come to meet him before the wedding ceremony.Thst is one of the moments,when Ram's smile is the brightest .The makeover was so good that the quality of his whole face transformed completely when he smiles.Its as if the smile is quite genuine and pleasant and untainted.Here u will see that Ram 's smile is cursory.It doesn't reached the eyes but at the same time the smile doesn't look fake .It is genuine though not heartfelt .Still holding on to the vow during separation that his life will not have an ounce of happiness without his consort.

3.Loved the explanation on the difference between Rajasuya yagya and Ashwamedha yagya about owning someone vs surrendering themselves willingly.

4.Casting of the junior Raghuvanshis look promising.Hope they can act well in the pciming episodes.

5.I think the brothers narrate the story in Ayoddhya and then become disillusioned to know that Seeta was banished and later would badmouth Ram in front of Seeta.

Now hoping for another good song for the whole Ramayana .

Where is Hanuman by the way?

Exactly said 💯... beautiful sasta free episode today🧘.

I liked that explanation of Raja Ram of Ashwamegh yagna over Rajsuya yagna given nicely... Lakshman completed the explanation nicely...Guru vashishth face was indicting some chinta aptly conveyed in Precap...

Baaki luv kush ka part bahut blissful tha...light hearted moments😀...

Basic mistake again by makers🤦....KUSH WAS ELDER AND LUV WAS YOUNGER....

Baaki brother duo ka extended scene in beginning wld give answer Many who had felt disconnected in RAM LAKSHMAN scene yesterday,they wld be satisfied today as the dialogues spoken well explained 💯how Lakshman observed him for years and finally gathered courage today when again saw Ram painting Sita's picture,,,to come to his bhaiya, acknowledged his tyaag,reveal his observations and apologized too,( here makers take understood now,,,we need to consider this that when Ram explained the decision and details in sambodhan to praja, only after that other family members also understood his decision,and Lakshman was not present at that time),,and Alsoo How Ram told him that he had full trust that his shadow like brother,will definitely understand himself his decision one day and come back no matter what....

I liked how they gave it as Lakshman's own observation,and how he hugged him even tighter when he was revealing this to ShriRam,,,,,and so finally ShriRam also admitted that he was so sad equally for getting separated frm Lakshman,as much he was sad for Sita( his hollow eyes filled with tears of relief)...and hopeful end of dialogue that ShriRam told,in confirming voice to Lakshman so confidently,that Sita will also return with full samman.

I will be ever salty to why they never shown Lakshman's encouraging role for ShriRam,,,But ok,,,Beautiful brother duo Scene🫂✨inka sobbing leaves us teary eyed,,,thanks to actors,,,,but I am very sure now Sita Bhumi pravesh episode will be very heavy for us,as actually also it s heavy incident,plus yaha to hope dikhaya hai reunion ka aur woh tutegi to 💔...

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ek baat batao

Saare rakshas ko treta yug mein hi khatam kar Diya tha na. Yeh sasta Kahan se naye joker leke aata hai.

Kans and his allies were there. Hidimda and her brother were there too

But I don’t know if there is any difference between Asur and Rakshas as Kans was an Asur

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ok my turn.

First of all this was sasta free episode

Cute and sweet episode

Ram Lakshman ka Jadoo ki jhappi scene was very cute and meaningful and ram hopeful that he will get sita back samman sahit

Thr kiddos luv.kush. Ok nastik messed up with who is elder but their scenes very naughty

Both of them had vanar tail and I was wondering yeh vanar kyo Bane hai

Some hints

Sita comes and scolds kids one of them still hanging by nariyal ka tree so she shoots arrow. Guessing that's what will come shortly for sasta

Second very nice moment with mata and kids

Maa ko mana Liya

Super model return to hero welcome.

All four Bhai looking fabulous

So Bharat wants rajsuy yagya but ram says no

Instead plans ashwamedh yagya

Precap Rishi what's his name. Ya guru vasishth says yagya mein patni chahiye woh kaise karoge

So story moving fast

On side note there was pushpa impossible promo where she says maa ki Mamta par aanch aaye toh maa shakti ka roop le sakti hai

So guess work again sasta will try to attack the kiddos.

Not connected maybe

Anyways good episode

Enjoyed

Me and my typos 🤦

Loved The Episode Updates

Thanks Chatterbox

Will Watch The Episode Later

RamAayenge thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Ek baat batao

Le Dwapar yug mein rakshas to the hi naa,,woh Kans baar baar kisi naa kisi asur ko hi bhejta tha na Kanha ko maarne ke liye...

Baaki treta mein Sasta se related koi question ka answer bhagwan ke paas bhi nahi hai,,,makers ko patasmiley39

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bhumipravesh is so crucial aspect of uk it served right justice symbolises the courage of woman and importance of dignity the way ma Sita always upholder her dignity and her decision to return back to earth serves real justice Surely anguish of Shri Ram is heartwrenching he didn't deserve this pain but as husband he would never wanted her wife to live in such places where her character is questioned everytime I don't want them to compromise on this aspect of uk And pls someone can tell me what it means your post contains errors phones are not allowed before this post i wrote two more post but not able to post them Anyone here can enlighten me what it actually means it's irratating
Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kans and his allies were there. Hidimda and her brother were there too

But I don’t know if there is any difference between Asur and Rakshas as Kans was an Asur

Kansa was an asur Kalanemi in his previous birth.He was reincarnated as a human so not exactly an asur.Rakshas are like vanaars.They looked like humans only .A lot of rakshas and asurs were killed by Krishna in Dwapar yug so much so that none were left behind for Kali Yuga as mortals like us don't have the powers to fight against them .I don't believe but others believe that though they are in patal lok , still they and other negative entities exert influence on humans in other ways depending on the karma of the humans.Some tantriks quotes cases like Burari suicide,Purshottam naidu case , even Hitler ordering the mass genocide of Jews were done under the influence of such asuras.Who knows what the truth is ..!!