Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

https://x.com/klaroliner123/status/1838952440269296001?s=46

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Yippee smiley40smiley41

My color changed smiley41

Vellapanti ki jai ho smiley37

Congo ji vellapanti ki jai ho

Keep it up πŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

chatterbox thumbnail

https://x.com/klaroliner123/status/1838952440269296001?s=46

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Merri samaj mein nahi aaya blue color ka eyebrow kyo kar rahe the ramji πŸ€”πŸ€”

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Luv Kush bade ho gaye, Lakki bhaiyya still wearing the same clothes smiley19

chatterbox thumbnail

New Promo

Ho raha hai luv kush adhyaay shuru

Ab unka story

Pending story kaise khatam karenge yeh log

Salty gaya

Baaki do S shurpi and sasta kab jayenge

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Merri samaj mein nahi aaya blue color ka eyebrow kyo kar rahe the ramji πŸ€”πŸ€”

I also thought the same....

Originally posted by: chatterbox

New Promo

Ho raha hai luv kush adhyaay shuru

Ab unka story

Pending story kaise khatam karenge yeh log

Salty gaya

Baaki do S shurpi and sasta kab jayenge

I guess they are waiting for Navratri to kill Sastasmiley5

chatterbox thumbnail

I guess they are waiting for Navratri to kill Sastasmiley5

Ya wahi twitter par bhi yehi pada tha

Means abhi tak 10 yrs ho jayenge going by grown up luv kush

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok..My review..

1.Good union of the bhabhi - devar.One thing I cannot understand .She was standing behind him and he without turning back guess that it's Seeta.I know u guys will say that he saw her feet but he never turned his head. Also one of the wigs on kids looked too big Jaise kisi adult rishi ka chipka diya.

Uff...Isko bolte hain baal ki khaal nikalna. 😁Miss.Bansal's acting fell flat.I think the poor girl is tired of all the Rona dhona.So she just crinkled her eyebrows and pretended to cry.

2.In dream sequence ,Ram looked more at peace.Dialogues ka significance samaj nahi aaya though.Other dream sequences were very good . 1st was when Agni pariksha sequenc started

3.Like others , couldn't understand why the war took place for several years and why Shivji retracted it just like he did with Chandra Haas of Ravana.I mean why delay it?.Some explanation needed here.

4.For a moment ,I thought Sita's eyebrows did look blue.

5.Only good scene was the conversation between the Raghuvanshi brothers.Today I liked Basant's acting when he says AAJ BHI KAR RAHE HAIN was very good .I loved how Shree Ram 's always look dull and puffy and tears streaming down his cheeks.Plus the pleading need for love and support from Lakshman reflected clearly in his eyes.He first looks pleadingly at this younger brother for his understanding and mental support.It was as if his eyes are saying that at least u understand me,then it changes to relief and finally the happiness..,😊

Just like that the elder brother hugged him.Again scene shone because of Sujay.

In the text also,Shree Ram suffered from classic depression.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 3 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Ok..interview.

1.Good union of the bhabhi - devar.One thing I cannot understand .She was standing behind him and he without turning back guess that it's Seeta.I know u guys will say that he saw her feet but he never turned his head. also one of the wigs on kids looked too large.Jsise kisi adult rishi ka chipka diya.Uff...Isko bolte hain baal ki khaal nikalna.Miss.Bansal's acting fell flat.I think the poor girl is tired of all the Rona dhona.So she just crinkled her eyebrows and pretended to cry.

2.In dream sequence ,Ram looked more at peace.Dialogues ka significance samaj nahi aaya though unlike other dream sequences they shared previously.

3.Like others , couldn't understand why the war took place for several years and why Shivji retracted it just like he did with Chandra Haas of Ravana.I mean why delay it?.Some explanation needed here

4.For a moment ,I thought Sita's eyebrows did look blue.

5.Only good scene was the conversation between the Raghuvanshi brothers.Today I liked Basant's acting when he says AAJ BHI KAR RAHE HAIN was very good .I loved how Shree Ram 's always look dull and puffy and tears streaming down his cheeks.Plus the pleading ,need for love and support from Lakshman reflected clearly in his eyes.He first looks pleasingly at this younger brother,then it changes to relief and finally the happiness..,πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Interview kiska??

1 point I think camera angle was such ki one feels he didn't see her. But actually he heard the baby cry

Then he turns and remember lakshman words when he was ABT to reveal where he left sita.

Then he sees feet

2 ka I think what shatru says ABT ramji vanvas in the palace. So sita is concerned and telepathy talk to asure that salty ka end karna hoga. Something abt rakshas nature not rakshas jaati

3 I's puzzle actually. Why wait so long

I think in rs ramayan. Shatru confrontation with salty was when he was not holding that trishul

But here seeing Vishnu astra shivji pulls bk his trishul

4. Ya blue eye brows and blue highlights in hair puzzled me

5 better late than never.i hv no complaints

Ya it took 12 years but then it's swastikayan

Plus point he is back with his bhaiya

Edited by chatterbox - 4 days ago