Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Sasta kab marega yeh ab to bhagwan bhi nahi bata saktesmiley22...iss sawal ka jawab hai sirf makers ke passsmiley24...

Itna kya obsession hai makers ko sasta se....daily ka 5-10 min ka screen time khaa jata haismiley15...

Ab agar yeh ashwamegh yagna tak pahuch gaye hai...and sasta is still plotting with two new cartoons๐Ÿ˜‘....to fir to Luv Kush ShriRam confrontation time Tak sasta rahega ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ???...as u said bhumi pravesh ki bhumika set karwake exit denge kya isse๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„???

I don't want to see him that long...I hope ki navratri tak khatm kare sasta ko better hoga...

Hmm why am I getting feeling sasta is role model for shaadi mein aane Wale kalesh karne Wale phufa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jab dekho kalesh ka topic khara kar deta hai

Ok Mera guess work karoon kya..

Sasta ka new plan with two new cartoons fail hoga.

Ashwamedh yagya ka taiyaari on hai

So in between yeh gayab hoga

When sita comes to ayodhya us time par yeh fir logon ke kaan bharega ya ulta seedha kahega. That time sita will take raudra roop to kill him

And later go bk to earth. Her divine role ko sab jaan jayenge

Kahani filmy hai but swastik ka koi bharosa nahi

Kahin bhi twist karenge

Edited by chatterbox - 3 days ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hmm why am I getting feeling sasta is role model for shaadi mein aane Wale kalesh karne Wale phufa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jab dekho kalesh ka topic kharab kar deta hai

When sita comes to ayodhya us time par yeh fir logon ke kaan bharega ya ulta seedha kahega. That time sita will take raudra roop to kill him

Kahin bhi twist karenge

I won't be surprised if the makers lift this and use it in their showsmiley37

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I won't be surprised if the makers lift this and use it in their showsmiley37

Mujhe bhi yeh Darr hai

Social media Twitter ne jab sasta nick name pakad liya toh yeh bhi pakad lenge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

chatterbox thumbnail

Bolo blue eyebrows bhi charcha ka vishay hai twitter par.

Someone says it's colour of Mithila flag

Hum twitter ki post yahan laate hai.and twitter hamare ideas nickname yahan se le jaate hai smiley37

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jab dekho kalesh ka topic khara kar deta hai

Kahin bhi twist karenge

This sounds quite cool, ek episode mein khel khatam, maha episode kar lo chahe toh smiley36
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

This sounds quite cool, ek episode mein khel khatam, maha episode kar lo chahe toh smiley36

Aur nahi toh kya

Bekaar mein sasta ko intro toh Kiya ab uska end kaise karein shayad samaj nahi aa raha

But with salty gone now hopefully he will do mistake.

It would be better if sasta is killed in front of ayodhya vasis so they know sakshaat maa Lakshmi ko inhone bura bhala kaha

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Today's episode is so good it has every emotion felt so good and positive . Shatrughan and his bhabhima scenes truelly wonderful it was how he recognised her lotus feet that reminded me of lakshman ji and his bhabhima . So heartwarming. Sr is always good in portraying siya ram relationship the divinity is always presented beautifully and like always today also shri ram devotion his eternal love is portrayed in such beautiful way loved it. I was so upset with lakshman ji portrayal even protested it but today I am at peace finally to see my ram lakshman together . Nothing about unwanted element they literally are obsessed with actor I guess .

Many r saying that they feel detached in scene of RamLaxman and forced laga scene and all...

par abhi bhi nahi dete ,to kab dete scene???

Actually,I understand that the placement of exactly same scene if they hv done before leap of years,,,it wld hv been more good...there they cld hv utilised chance of narration of Rishi Bhrigu Shraap story by Sumantra to Lakshman...

But now also,,, without further delay,the scene came out of nowhere was good take bcz if they wld hv built up reason for it...and further delayed it,,,it wld hv been more painful and illogical too....bcz I don't feel Lakshman needs anyone's explanation or any reason or any bhoomika set up for that matter to understand Ram's emotions....he cld observe on his own and understand...though 12 years time it took was illogical,,, but without reason suddenly scene came was good for me, personally...

Further delay wld hv ruined it more,,,,so good they gave it atleast now without unnecessary streching....baaki Makers hv their own ways...the scene was soothing & relieving,that was good.I am feeling ๐Ÿ˜Œ.

Edited by RamAayenge - 3 days ago
Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Perfectly said๐Ÿ’ฏ ....all points r exactly covered...I won't repeat them...

I wld add only one point in Ram Lakshman scene,when Ram was painting ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ,,,and Lakshman entered was seeing his bhaiya... Ram sensed his presence even without looking at him,,,and then turned towards him,,,and then as u mentioned all points about the scene... lovely execution by both Sujay and Basant....Basant's eyes were red teary๐Ÿฅน... ShriRam after getting hug frm Lakshman was giving that relieved feel๐Ÿซ‚...sujay expressed that nicely...

As I expected,same scene came....when they didn't gave brother duo ka scene initially Lakshman consoled Ram wala on return,even after gussa part no other scene in last days...and leap of months & now years came...so now console ki jagah apology role of Lakshman to Ram...basic essence again inverted( bcz Lakshman can't be indifferent to ShriRam's plight & reasons of decision for this long)...damage can't be undone but I am happy that they atleast rectified this bond atleast now without further delay...and that also with such a nicely executed scene...that was saving grace I feel....I liked their scene....

Baaki war scenes r as always average...matlab shatrughna shd hv used astra pehle hi...why wait for many years!!??but as always...I seriously feel I can't find logic in their war scenes frm Yuddhkand itselfโ˜น๏ธ...so will not try even๐Ÿ™ƒ...shivji says Mera and Narayan ka astra nahi takra sakta...what these wwrites were doing when they wrote Narayanastra against Pashupatastra in Shakti Lakshman Meghnad yuddh and Ram Ravan final war๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ™ƒ...but again I will leave it for good๐Ÿ˜„...

Ab to aadat ho gai hain inke war scenes ki hum pehle hi predict kar lete hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Brothers scene was executed well but I have also same question why Shri Ram was painting ma Sita eyes with blue I heard Radha Rani has blue eyes did ma Sita too has ?

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congo ji vellapanti ki jai ho

Keep it up ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

Chatterbox didi and Ananya didi knows best how to make me burst into laughter๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

chatterbox thumbnail

Many r saying that they feel detached in scene of RamLaxman and forced laga scene and all...

par abhi bhi nahi dete ,to kab dete scene???

Actually,I understand that the placement of exactly same scene if they hv done before leap of years,,,it wld hv been more good...there they cld hv utilised chance of narration of Rishi Bhrigu Shraap story by Sumantra to Lakshman...

But now also,,, without further delay,the scene came out of nowhere was good take bcz if they wld hv built up reason for it...and further delayed it,,,it wld hv been more painful and illogical too....bcz I don't feel Lakshman needs anyone's explanation or any reason or any bhoomika set up for that matter to understand Ram's emotions....he cld observe on his own and understand...though 12 years time it took was illogical,,, but without reason suddenly scene came was good for me, personally...

Further delay wld hv ruined it more,,,,so good they gave it atleast now without unnecessary streching....baaki Makers hv their own ways...the scene was soothing & relieving,that was good.

Yes right

Makers have their own timeline to show things

Delay Kiya par diya scene without any drama so good enough.

Remember at time of sasta entry shivji said this time sita ko yuddh karna hoga. Something like that. Means he was hinting ABT the way sasta can be killed but woh pending hi kar Diya hai

I also read on Twitter that sasta may instigate luv kush that will make sita come out to ayodhya ki boundary