Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 days ago

Waise toh I don't want to participate this time for my own reasons but chalo let's do it for the sake of this being the last event of the forumsmiley1

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Please note there are 4 leads who will go in the center of the banner: the FL, her cousin brother, her dead ex and her potential new love interest.

Also, only 2 pictures per character allowed for this BC per banner.

Do tag other creators and if you have seen this thread/been tagged before, apologies

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Please note there are 4 leads who will go in the center of the banner: the FL, her cousin brother, her dead ex and her potential new love interest.

Do tag other creators and if you have seen this thread/been tagged before, apologies

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Also, only 2 pictures per character allowed for this BC per banner

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 16 days ago

"Her Dead Ex" my poor heart smiley19 smiley36

Thanks everyone for considering my suggestion smiley31

Best of luck to all participants smiley27

This time of the year, before Puja Holiday bohat workload rehta hai nehi tho I would've participated. Sorry about that smiley13 But I am looking forward to all those upcoming beautiful banners smiley42

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Mein toh show hi nahi dekhti toh I don't even ki story kya hai aur kaun kya role play kar raha hai??πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Thanks for still remembering me . So finally the show is getting over . I would love if someone can give how it ends with its story . I know it’s a long one but if it cld be condensed in a nutshell so it wld be nice for old viewers to have some idea as to how it ended .

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. Dead ex ???? Who ??? Is it Neil ?
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Dead ex ???? Who ??? Is it Neil ?

Yep Neil got killed and Yash (the new lead) got his heart