Ignore

Edited by Paxton.syon - 6 days ago

Word Count: 0

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Paxton.syon

Actually the writers have a tradition to destroy each and every character at the end....talwars ko kaise chod sakte the.They could have shown the conflicts between the family without this stupid shadi drama and with some real reasons instead of making Shalini a snake..they even put a dent on Yash's character now...Aur DJ jisne itna bura kiya got off the hook so easily isse jyada toh yuvika ko tadapana pada tha. He literally made nagars and bharadwajs life hell for almost two years and is now almost out of all the mess..I don't think he will be sent back to jail now smiley36...

I think at the end DJ will die.

@bold that is one of the reason I think that it is good that the show os ending. And upar se they are not using Sha properly. The fight scene in the alley was quite thanda compared to his other fight scenes. Also they edited out the good parts.

1288255 thumbnail

Why is the gdt locked?

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry unable to tag anyone hence posting the link here

Text

Edited by Effervescent_R - 6 days ago
1288255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I think at the end DJ will die.

@bold that is one of the reason I think that it is good that the show os ending. And upar se they are not using Sha properly. The fight scene in the alley was quite thanda compared to his other fight scenes. Also they edited out the good parts.

Maybe possible because show is obsessed with showing murders....6 murders as of nowsmiley44...but dj jail kya chala gaya company chalani mushkil ho gayi agar mar gaya toh mahajan empire hi khatam ho jaega...yuvika kiski help legismiley37smiley37smiley37