Vanshaj Banner Contest 2024

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Hello Forum People!

Welcome to Vanshaj Banner Contest 2024 .

Before you jump in, please do read the rules.

Banner Size should be 1456W X 180H.

You can send up to 5 Banners. Make sure they all are different.

You MUST read this before you get into your designs: *New* Forum Banner Dynamics

It goes without saying that it needs to be non-animated.

Banners shouldn't have the copyright or any kind of watermark on it.

Title of the forum in the banner should be spelt correctly i.e "Vanshaj". The title should appear in the middle of the banner and in roman script.

No offscreen pictures or pictures from social media allowed. However pictures from episodes and from promos of the show are allowed.

Characters who have to be included in the banner are listed below.

Main Characters: Yuvika Mahajan, Digvijay Mahajan, Neil Bharadwaj, Yash Talwar.

Secondary Characters: Bhanupratap Mahajan, Bhoomi Mahajan, Dhanraj Mahajan, Gargi Mahajan, Isha Mahajan, Premraj Mahajan, Vidur Bharadwaj, Amarjeet Talwar, Shalini Talwar, Akshat Talwar, Sia Talwar

Including other characters is optional. You can find the pictures in this album: https://imgur.com/a/cEt8pzT

ImageEnsure that a maximum of two images are used for a single character (from the above list) in each of your banner.

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).

If you don't know how to upload images in new site then visit: How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here!

For PS Users ~*Shiri'z Tutorials*~ by ExoticDisaster

For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by -aditi-

The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to oh_nakhrewaali with the subject field as 'Vanshaj BC' by 16 September 2024, 11.59 PM IST.

All questions and queries can be mentioned in the thread. Awaiting some marvels from you all, until then,

Color coding, Tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 5 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

This is the last event in this forum before the show ends this month , so please do participate and celebrate this show and forum for the last time before it gets inactive

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 17 days ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

This is the last event in this forum before the show ends this month , so please do participate and celebrate this show and forum for the last time before it gets inactive

Tag to karo sabko

Ab kya likhein aur

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Tag to karo sabko

Ab kya likhein aur

Tagged usernames that i remembered

Please do tag if i had missed anyone

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

I wanna participate but i dont hv pics, i dont wanna watch ep to get good picssmiley36

Moonks thumbnail

participate karte agar kuch banana aata toh, voting k liye bula lenasmiley36
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I wanna participate but i dont hv pics, i dont wanna watch ep to get good picssmiley36

In my post there is an Imgur link (album word is hyperlinked) check that link (or go image hunting, whatever you prefer)

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

I will participate in voting only. I suck at pic editing. smiley36

Edited by stormfly13 - 17 days ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

But muje to pic editing nai aatismiley6

SoniRita thumbnail

I will vote as i dont know editing or making banners.