Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Isliye to Maine naam diya hai elite crime patrol.smiley37 Murders, corruption, sexual exploitation, torchers, illegal dealing of arm weapon, aur jaate jaate organ trafficking bhi dikha gaye vo bhi itne graphically smiley7 jaise maas-maachi kaat rahe ho smiley8.

Trp to aayegi bhale hi 0.4-0.5 ho....vo bhi trp hi haismiley37

Vanshaj ka OG TRP base hai 0.6-0.7 so utna tho aayegi hi bhai afterall Neil Bharadawaj ka murder hua hai smiley39 smiley36

Jaise tujhe Vidur aur Yuvika ka Rona dekhna tha waise TRP aunties ko bhi tho woh dekhna hai na smiley37

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Of course we were watching two different love stories on the same show so our experiences were naturally different smiley9

Actually I wasn't a MoRan fan so I can't really understand what you guys went through in that track as they say you shouldn't mock a pain that you haven't endured that's why obviously your pain over MoLi track is absolutely valid at its own place, as a SidSa fan I will not get that and I hope my any ship never face such writing. In the same way you guys can't even imagine the condition of NeiVika fans right now, Swastik truly did way toooo dirty with them. No ship deserves such horrible writing smiley7

Well I know you are sad. And honestly IDC about anyone else other than you. So Take care. ❤️

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Vanshaj ka OG TRP base hai 0.6-0.7 so utna tho aayegi hi bhai afterall Neil Bharadawaj ka murder hua hai smiley39 smiley36

Jaise tujhe Vidur aur Yuvika ka Rona dekhna tha waise TRP aunties ko bhi tho woh dekhna hai na smiley37

Vidur uncle Rona to dekhna banta hai. His only family member has left smiley19. Ab vo move in kar lenge mahajan house. Bete ki legacy jo aage badaani hai mahajan house me rehne kismiley37. Yuvika ka emotional grief was good but DB ke consoling ne sab bigaad diya.

Main rona-dhona tv me ya Sony liv me nai dekhti...Jo log epi upload karte hai yt me unhe fast forward karke dekhti hu. Muje inhe viewership nai deni kisi bhi way mesmiley39

Edited by rbpll - 1 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Well I know you are sad. And honestly IDC about anyone else other than you. So Take care. ❤️

Thank You re smiley31

The love that I have received from KUDCA fans, Ziddi fans is truly priceless smiley27

Shows comes and goes but such mutual kindness and understanding stays forever smiley9

Pehle during Naamkarann, TEI, DMG, MJHT, Arjun, days yeh SAB fandom bonding (Fighting too) bohat strong tha nowadays everything is getting dull and superficial smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Vidur uncle Rona to dekhna banta hai. His only family member has left smiley19. Ab vo move in kar lenge mahajan house. Bete ki legacy jo aage badaani hai mahajan house me rehne kismiley37. Yuvika ka emotional grief was good but DB ke consoling ne sab bigaad diya.

Main rona-dhona tv me ya Sony liv me nai dekhti...Jo log epi upload karte hai yt me unhe fast forward karke dekhti hu. Muje inhe viewership nai deni kisi bhi way mesmiley39

Tere mere dekhne na dekhne se kuch nehi hota, offline viewing gets counted differently and they are the God smiley39 Let's see Neil's death affects the TRP or not, abhi samajh nehi aayega because till Yuvika and Yash getting to know about the operation tab tak technically Neil's death track hi chalega and Writers gonna obviously drag it smiley39

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Tere mere dekhne na dekhne se kuch nehi hota, offline viewing gets counted differently and they are the God smiley39 Let's see Neil's death affects the TRP or not, abhi samajh nehi aayega because till Yuvika and Yash getting to know about the operation tab tak technically Neil's death track hi chalega and Writers gonna obviously drag it smiley39

Vo jo bhi ho...muje Mera dharm to nibhaana padega nasmiley37

Abhi to khichenge hi till she got to know about organ trafficking of neil's heart

Edited by rbpll - 1 months ago
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Thank You re smiley31

The love that I have received from KUDCA fans, Ziddi fans is truly priceless smiley27

Shows comes and goes but such mutual kindness and understanding stays forever smiley9

Pehle during Naamkarann, TEI, DMG, MJHT, Arjun, days yeh SAB fandom bonding (Fighting too) bohat strong tha nowadays everything is getting dull and superficial smiley24

Those were the shows yaar. Ajkal bante kaha hai.

And if you have noticed actors in most shows in SP and colours are not the good ones. Balaji is casting actors from BB smiley11

Most good actors are in Zee, Sony or OTT.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Those were the shows yaar. Ajkal bante kaha hai.

And if you have noticed actors in most shows in SP and colours are not the good ones. Balaji is casting actors from BB smiley11

Most good actors are in Zee, Sony or OTT.

Gone are those days when actors writers producers used to do quality works and used to take constructive criticisms too smiley39

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Vo jo bhi ho...muje Mera dharm to nibhaana padega nasmiley37

Abhi to khichenge hi till she got to know about organ trafficking of neil's heart

Neil k marne pe ush buddhe ne jo bhi bakwas ki hogi lagta hai woh tere SAR pe chadh gayi hai smiley37 Nibha APNA dharam aur mat dekh Vanshaj smiley14

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Neil k marne pe ush buddhe ne jo bhi bakwas ki hogi lagta hai woh tere SAR pe chadh gayi hai smiley37 Nibha APNA dharam aur mat dekh Vanshaj smiley14

Haa to nibhaungi na...mere ghar se unhe koi trp ya app viewership nai Milne waali. smiley7 boond boond se saagar banta haismiley36. I am not going to encourage their bizzare and idiotic writing.