Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Iske synopsis me likha hai. That Yash is unaware. There was a confusion few days back.

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/vanshaj-1700001237/the-transplant-1000284704?watch=true

kya confusion??? Yash ko nahi bataya hai Amarjeet ne....... Sirf Amarjeet janta hai ki usne kisi ko maar kar yash ke liye heart laaya hai
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

kya confusion??? Yash ko nahi bataya hai Amarjeet ne....... Sirf Amarjeet janta hai ki usne kisi ko maar kar yash ke liye heart laaya hai

Promo se hua tha kisiko

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

I was not able to participate in the discussion yesterday cause my phone battery had died. After watching the episode today, I got literal goosebumps!!smiley22

Like the way Neil passed away with tears in his eyes, while those cruel doctors took out his heart - mannn😭😭

I just realised that till Neil's death, Yuvika never found out ki Phoenix se Neil ne use bachaya tha. smiley18

Edited by Syon_Anya41 - 1 months ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

I was not able to participate in the discussion yesterday cause my phone battery had died. After watching the episode today, I got literal goosebumps!!smiley22

Like the way Neil passed away with tears in his eyes, while those cruel doctors took out his heart - mannn😭😭

I just realised that till Neil's death, Yuvika never found out ki uske Phoenix se Neil ne bachaya tha. smiley18

Wait did she find out that he saved her from the Phoneix restaurant fire after he died?

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Wait did she find out that he saved her from the Phoneix restaurant fire after he died?

Nah. Nope. Nahi. She never found out.smiley19

They showed only Neil's death yesterday, Yuvika (+ Mahajan family & Vidur Uncle) ko aaj pata chalega shayad.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Nah. Nope. Nahi. She never found out.smiley19

They showed only Neil's death yesterday, Yuvika (+ Mahajan family & Vidur Uncle) ko aaj pata chalega shayad.

This was her last chance to find out and now that's gone :[

I thought that the jacket reveal would happen after a while just like how Neil gave back that bracelet after 100 something episodes

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 1 months ago
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Accha... Nahi Yash ko pata hota to wo kabhi bhi iss transplant ke liye nahi manta......

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

Accha... Nahi Yash ko pata hota to wo kabhi bhi iss transplant ke liye nahi manta......

Ye to aapko aur mujhe pata hai. Sabko nahi.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Someone said on insta that it is possible the heart Yash is getting isn't Neil's. And I think (and hope) that it is a possibility.

First of all organ traffickers target ppl that won't draw any attention. Like someone who is a nobody. Someone who isn't going to be missed. Neil was not a nobody. He was the would be husband of the CEO of Mahajans. Uske death se tahelka mach jayega. And imagine what will happen word gets out that he is the victim of organ trafficking.

And secondly. Sorry for this. Organ traffickers don't just take someone heart and leave them like that. They would want to make it as much as possible. They would take his other organs too.

So it is possible that killing Neil like this was just part of DJ's sadistic plan and the heart Yash is getting is someone else's.

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Someone said on insta that it is possible the heart Yash is getting isn't Neil's. And I think (and hope) that it is a possibility.

First of all organ traffickers target ppl that won't draw any attention. Like someone who is a nobody. Someone who isn't going to be missed. Neil was not a nobody. He was the would be husband of the CEO of Mahajans. Uske death se tahelka mach jayega. And imagine what will happen word gets out that he is the victim of organ trafficking.

And secondly. Sorry for this. Organ traffickers don't just take someone heart and leave them like that. They would want to make it as much as possible. They would take his other organs too.

So it is possible that killing Neil like this was just part of DJ's sadistic plan and the heart Yash is getting is someone else's.

Don't worry at the end agar talwars ke liye bashing badh gayi toh makers will easily change the plot and sab kuch dj ke upar aa jaega makers don't think about plot convenience smiley37smiley37

Most probably yash ko neil ka heart milla ye itni jaldi bahar nahi ayega becoz according to precap they are going to pretend it as an accident and then some other man comes and tells yuvika about this murder so I think sab pehle dj ke upar hi aane wala haismiley37