Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

So Mohit and NeiVika Fans Trended for Mohit today on Twitter smiley27

PSX_20240805_015641.jpg

20240804_210625.jpg

Hardwork never goes in vain, it always gets appreciated and rewarded in some way or other. MOHIT was packing his stuffs to leave Gujarat when he saw

"MOHIT SLAYED IN VANSHAJ" Hashtag Trending on Twitter smiley32

PSX_20240805_011225.jpg

Such a perfect timing for him to see that smiley42

Though I tweeted only few tweets as I am not much into trending and all but from past few days the way Mohit fans were vocal everywhere on social media and actively stood against the injustice done to Neil that's commendable. smiley32

Saying this because I love such fandoms who never overhypes but hypes and trusts the actor and comes only when it's truly necessary smiley20

Such fandom is truly rare smiley36 I am not saying his fandom is flawless but I liked this particular aspect.

Perhaps that's why the universe planned such a perfect timing for Mohit to see the trend as his farewell gift from fans smiley36

Undoubtedly I got emotional watching his stuffs lying like that, he is finally leaving Gujarat and my sensitive heart is obviously crying for Neil, I will never see my Neil on screen again smiley13

But happy for MOHIT smiley27 smiley14

BEST WISHES to Mohit smiley27

I am grateful to Vanshaj for introducing Mohit Kumar to me smiley9 Now I am in a way Mohit Fan too smiley36 smiley14

coming here after ages. Left this show long back.reading the article on IF and not seeing Neil’s mention wonder what happened to his character. Are they ending his character?
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: tellyme

coming here after ages. Left this show long back.reading the article on IF and not seeing Neil’s mention wonder what happened to his character. Are they ending his character?

They ended his character almost 1 month back.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

They ended his character almost 1 month back.

so sad.. makers could not utilize the wonderful character of Neil and Mohit’s talentsmiley19