Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Dekho mein bhi possibility hi bol rahi hu ki aisa bhi ho sakta hai.... Last promo mein sirf Yash yuvika the jo unki tashan and whole auction ko indicate kar rha tha.......

Neel * may be* anchor for moving forward "nafrat" between Yash yuvika and intensify drama....

Show mein dekh ke lag rha hai neel ka heart hi yash ko mil gaya hai but mein sirf itna keh rahi hu hame aadha adhura dikhaya gaya hai.... Itna simple and straight forward ye track jayega nahi.....

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

Dekho mein bhi possibility hi bol rahi hu ki aisa bhi ho sakta hai.... Last promo mein sirf Yash yuvika the jo unki tashan and whole auction ko indicate kar rha tha.......

Neel * may be* anchor for moving forward "nafrat" between Yash yuvika and intensify drama....

Show mein dekh ke lag rha hai neel ka heart hi yash ko mil gaya hai but mein sirf itna keh rahi hu hame aadha adhura dikhaya gaya hai.... Itna simple and straight forward ye track jayega nahi.....

Ok if you are wrong and they show that Yash ko hi Mila Neil ka heart and he falls for Yuvika because of that heart, then what will be your feelings

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Ok if you are wrong and they show that Yash ko hi Mila Neil ka heart and he falls for Yuvika because of that heart, then what will be your feelings

I will tell you that.

"F**k you makers smiley35"

Edited by stormfly13 - 1 months ago
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Today's epi didn't have anything that I haven't seen on House MD or CSI. But it was brutal for some audience. For me it was emotionally brutal. Neil's death and seeing Sha like that.

They didn't have to show it like that.

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

The way vidur crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭 mujhase dekha hi nahi gaya yaar...... I can feel his loss...... Neil ko yaar jaane dena tha na to itna brutally and ruthlessly karna jaruri tha kya😭😭

Shaa ko aise mujhase bhi nahi dekha jata😭😭😭

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

The way vidur crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭 mujhase dekha hi nahi gaya yaar...... I can feel his loss...... Neil ko yaar jaane dena tha na to itna brutally and ruthlessly karna jaruri tha kya😭😭

Shaa ko aise mujhase bhi nahi dekha jata😭😭😭

And because of everything that is happening around me my emotional level is just so high.

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Mujhe kya chahiye ya meri feelings kya hai isase kya dikhayenge uska koi lena dena nahi hai...... Kyunki aisa hota to ye tragic death mein neil ke liye kabhi nahi chahti.... Na yash ko aise heart ki bimari dikhati....

About yash falling for Yuvika bcuz of heart Obviously I don't want that......

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

And because of everything that is happening around me my emotional level is just so high.

I am not even watching the present episodes. I don’t get why vidur never left mahajans after his wife's death . Any job no matter how much lucrative cannot be above family. Poor neil in his childhood thought that his father prioritized mahajans over him and now he is dead 😒.

And this love story woven around the plot of ex lover's heart beating inside the prospective lover's body is so illogical.

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

I am not even watching the present episodes. I don’t get why vidur never left mahajans after his wife's death . Any job no matter how much lucrative cannot be above family. Poor neil in his childhood thought that his father prioritized mahajans over him and now he is dead 😒.

And this love story woven around the plot of ex lover's heart beating inside the prospective lover's body is so illogical.

Correct these mahajans sucked everything from vidhur logically he should have left after his wife's death and Prem was really a wise man

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.