Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yeah for that matter even Bhoomi, Gargi, Shobhna. They got married but their life lacked peace and happiness which Mahajans money couldn't buy. smiley39

Prem took Bhoomi away only that's why Bhoomi could live those few years happily. Bhoomi indeed did the biggest mistake of her life by calling Vidur that day nehi tho aaj Prem aur Neil dono ZINDA hote smiley7 smiley8

Dekh, Neil day one se thoda filmy tho hai hi smiley36 His dialogues were always cheesy but that's how he was and it was kinda his love language, we all love differently, Neil loved being over available for his Yuvi that was his character sketch, now imagine Shalini ka Beta doing all that for Yuvika smiley37

We warned Shaleen fans beforehand but unko sunna nehi tho hum kya kare? Humse behtar Vanshaj Writers ko Kon janta hai? smiley39

I just read the new article smiley36

LMAO Neil ka Dil Yuvika k liye phool leke geya hai smiley3 Aacha hua Sindoor aur Mangalsutra leke nehi pahuch geya smiley37

Sunna nahi tha ye kab kaha humne. Jaise Jabtak Mohit tha tabtak you guys watched waise hi we will watch tabtak jabtak Sha hai. Regardless of the plot. It is as simple as that.

Waise bhi this faaaaaaaar better than Moli.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Sunna nahi tha ye kab kaha humne. Jaise Jabtak Mohit tha tabtak you guys watched waise hi we will watch tabtak jabtak Sha hai. Regardless of the plot. It is as simple as that.

Waise bhi this faaaaaaaar better than Moli.

MoLi tho was just a phase babah, zindagi bhar konsa MoLi jhela tune smiley15 smiley36 Karan tho ZINDA tha na smiley24 waise during MoLi phase I got so many SidSa scenes smiley42 But jo scenes I wanted between Karan and Sid woh SAB MoLi phase ruined so brutally smiley7

Mohit k time plot aacha tha bas screen space kam tha Bande ka smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 1 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Sorry to say but THIS forum deserved this shock smiley20 This forum has never valued the emotions of Neil/NeiVika fans so yeah smiley1

This is exactly why I had asked Preet Di and you the difference between heart and soul as writers were bound to mix it, mythology wale biology likhenge tho yehi hoga na smiley39

Bhoomi has always been biased towards Yuvika, serf Beta bol dene se koi beta nehi ho jata smiley20 Bhoomi never treated Isha with the same attention that she has given to Yuvika phir Neil tho paraya tha, Vidur bhaisaaab ka Beta smiley39

Baat sirf neil ya neivika ki nai hai but where exactly main story is going. Everything looks so dull, thanda and forced. They have shown lot of shit so far but kept the main theme intact i.e dj vs yuvika. Abhi karna kya chahte hai yahi samajh nai aa raha.

Actually the whole heart transplant troupe is a metaphor for keeping the old lover's connection alive and also paving the way for second chance in love with blessings of old lover. Par ye sab likhna kaha aata hai swastik ke great writers ko. smiley39 Not to forget the base of Yash-yuvika love story is organ trafficking.smiley39smiley7

Bhoomi ko yuvika me prem dikhta hai isliye yuvika ko leke biased haismiley39. Naagars me sirf isha ki hi acchi bonding thi neil ke saath aur post leap Arjun also developed good frndship with Neil. Actually I like naagar siblings bond with Neil from the day yuvika fake dies. At least he doesn't seem ignored or PA of nagar siblings. Arjun and isha used to value Neil's opinion and trust his love for yuvika. But bhoomi kabhi kuch khaas neil pe dhyan nai Diya. Vo last ke taraf ek scene chipkaya bassmiley39

Edited by rbpll - 1 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Baat sirf neil ya neivika ki nai hai but where exactly main story is going. Everything looks so dull, thanda and forced. They have shown lot of shit so far but kept the main theme intact i.e dj vs yuvika. Abhi karna kya chahte hai yahi samajh nai aa raha.

Actually the whole heart transplant troupe is a metaphor for keeping the old lover's connection alive and also paving the way for second chance in love with blessings of old lover. Par ye sab likhna kaha aata hai swastik ke great writers ko. smiley39 Not to forget the base of Yash-yuvika love story is organ trafficking.smiley39smiley7

Bhoomi ko yuvika me prem dikhta hai isliye yuvika ko leke biased haismiley39. Naagars me sirf isha ki hi acchi bonding thi neil ke saath aur post leap Arjun also developed good frndship with Neil. Actually I like naagar siblings bond with Neil from the day yuvika fake dies. At least he doesn't seem ignored or PA of nagar siblings. Arjun and isha used to value Neil's opinion and trust his love for yuvika. But bhoomi kabhi kuch khaas neil pe dhyan nai Diya. Vo last ke taraf ek scene chipkaya bassmiley39

It's still DJ v. Yuvika only, DJ wanted to kidnap/kill Neil on that night so that part is still intact. Accept it or not but the subtle love story of Neil and Yuvika used to be a driving force in the main story, all anticipations, all discussions even all fights in this forum used to happen surrounding Neil's character only, except me none others here were vocal about Neil's impact in this show but deep down all used to watch the show lately for NeiVika bits only, off late only NeiVika scenes were worth watching, Vanshaj started losing its OG essence post Shobhna's death after that only NeiVika's story had people hooked but people pretend like aaahhh so what if Neil's scenes are less we watch the show because it's different, so writers decided to make it truly different as simple as that smiley36 Aab dekhoooo smiley20

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 1 months ago
Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Bhumi doesn't even care about her other two kids Isha and Arjun toh neil toh bohot dur ki baat hai ... actually almost saare hi log yuvika ki taraf baised hai even Prem was the same I don't remember his scenes with Isha and Arjun ...pata nahi sabko chuvika mein kya dikh jata hai and about bhumi there was an ep when multani hits neil and he enters mahajan house with a bleeding head but no one goes to him and asks about it at yuvika ne phir bhi baad mein poocha but bhumi ne poocha hi nahi 🤬😑😒

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

MoLi tho was just a phase babah, zindagi bhar konsa MoLi jhela tune smiley15 smiley36 Karan tho ZINDA tha na smiley24 waise during MoLi phase I got so many SidSa scenes smiley42 But jo scenes I wanted between Karan and Sid woh SAB MoLi phase ruined so brutally smiley7

Mohit k time plot aacha tha bas screen space kam tha Bande ka smiley36

Like I said to you it was different for me. You had SidSa scenes. I had my patriot boy replaced by molester who was being whitewashed desperately.

Aur Moli bhale hi around one month ka ek phase. But that is my benchmark for worst tracks. smiley4

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

It's still DJ v. Yuvika only, DJ wanted to kidnap/kill Neil on that night so that part is still intact. Accept it or not but the subtle love story of Neil and Yuvika used to be a driving force in the main story, all anticipations, all discussions even all fights in this forum used to happen surrounding Neil's character only, except me none others here were vocal about Neil's impact in this show but deep down all used to watch the show lately for NeiVika bits only, off late only NeiVika scenes were worth watching, Vanshaj started losing its OG essence post Shobhna's death after that only NeiVika's story had people hooked but people pretend like aaahhh so what if Neil's scenes are less we watch the show because it's different, so writers decided to make it truly different as simple as that smiley36 Aab dekhoooo smiley20

Ab show faaltu me khichenge to yahi sab dikhaaenga na! But yes they could have done it in a better way.

Dj vs yuvika hoke kya hoga....dj is MIA from the story for now. Literally he just appeared in 3 episodes post jail term. With dj missing in episodes, his constant conspiracies & planning, dj and gargi's bonding and DGD plotting together all are gone (for now). Infact, I was feeling the absence of DJ when I started watching show after dj sent into jail.

Yes, show's good storytelling was till shobhna's death but it's overall commercial sucess goes to a lot of things. Neil and neivika definitely sparks online conversations especially in this forum, but the overall success including online and offline audience is more for collective contribution of lot of things, not just one character. Aur neivika ke fans to honge hi na ....ek lauta love story hai vo is show kasmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Ab show faaltu me khichenge to yahi sab dikhaaenga na! But yes they could have done it in a better way.

Dj vs yuvika hoke kya hoga....dj is MIA from the story for now. Literally he just appeared in 3 episodes post jail term. With dj missing in episodes, his constant conspiracies & planning, dj and gargi's bonding and DGD plotting together all are gone (for now). Infact, I was feeling the absence of DJ when I started watching show after dj sent into jail.

Yes, show's good storytelling was till shobhna's death but it's overall commercial sucess goes to a lot of things. Neil and neivika definitely sparks online conversations especially in this forum, but the overall success including online and offline audience is more for collective contribution of lot of things, not just one character. Aur neivika ke fans to honge hi na ....ek lauta love story hai vo is show kasmiley37

Commercially Vanshaj is successful because of its countless murders smiley39

Vanshaj earned TRP with Prem's Murder, Neha's Murder, Shobhna's Murder and now it will earn TRP with Neil's Murder. It is a fact that whenever Swastik commits Murder, Vanshaj fetches TRP smiley36 I never said only Neil was the reason behind success of Vanshaj, I specifically mentioned about this forum and online engagement only. However the way they killed Neil it will hamper their offline viewing base too as it was too explicit for Indian audience but TRP they will still get, I think as OG viewers of Vanshaj both of us certainly on the same page that MURDERS brings TRPs for Vanshaj smiley39

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Like I said to you it was different for me. You had SidSa scenes. I had my patriot boy replaced by molester who was being whitewashed desperately.

Aur Moli bhale hi around one month ka ek phase. But that is my benchmark for worst tracks. smiley4

Of course we were watching two different love stories on the same show so our experiences were naturally different smiley9

Actually I wasn't a MoRan fan so I can't really understand what you guys went through in that track as they say you shouldn't mock a pain that you haven't endured that's why obviously your pain over MoLi track is absolutely valid at its own place, as a SidSa fan I will not get that and I hope my any ship never face such writing. In the same way you guys can't even imagine the condition of NeiVika fans right now, Swastik truly did way toooo dirty with them. No ship deserves such horrible writing smiley7

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Commercially Vanshaj is successful because of its countless murders smiley39

Vanshaj earned TRP with Prem's Murder, Neha's Murder, Shobhna's Murder and now it will earn TRP with Neil's Murder. It is a fact that whenever Swastik commits Murder, Vanshaj fetches TRP smiley36 I never said only Neil was the reason behind success of Vanshaj, I specifically mentioned about this forum and online engagement only. However the way they killed Neil it will hamper their offline viewing base too as it was too explicit for Indian audience but TRP they will still get, I think as OG viewers of Vanshaj both of us certainly on the same page that MURDERS brings TRPs for Vanshaj smiley39

Isliye to Maine naam diya hai elite crime patrol.smiley37 Murders, corruption, sexual exploitation, torchers, illegal dealing of arm weapon, aur jaate jaate organ trafficking bhi dikha gaye vo bhi itne graphically smiley7 jaise maas-maachi kaat rahe ho smiley8.

Trp to aayegi bhale hi 0.4-0.5 ho....vo bhi trp hi haismiley37