Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I saw that precap where Yuvika looking at NeiVika pictures and called Neil saying mujhe batake nehi gaye, main rok leti na tumhe (Yeeeeh Pagal Aurat Marte waqt ushne serf tujhe hi yaad kia hai smiley7) smiley39

Scene shifts to Yash, jo unintentionally ro raha hai smiley37 and his heart also beating fast smiley37 LMAO Yash k andar Neil roo raha hai smiley36

Waise Yuvika roi? smiley39

Roi to hai neil ki gum hai with the sprinkling of DB's great dialogue. smiley39

We are the most unlucky fd. Hamesha se neil ko dekhna tha to drive the plot ahead aur hamesha se yuvika ki feelings dekhni thi neil ke liye ....ab ye sab mil raha hai but Neil ke marne ke baadsmiley7smiley8

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Roi to hai neil ki gum hai with the sprinkling of DB's great dialogue. smiley39

We are the most unlucky fd. Hamesha se neil ko dekhna tha to drive the plot ahead aur hamesha se yuvika ki feelings dekhni thi neil ke liye ....ab ye sab mil raha hai but Neil ke marne ke baadsmiley7smiley8

Phir nehi dekhna mujhe, ush buddhe ka bhasan aur saha nehi jayega smiley39

Honestly speaking Rupi, it's not like I have never thought about the possibility of Neil's death, somewhere deep down I saw this coming long back main tho bolti bhi thi smiley36 But the way they did it, I am speechless!

Yeah typical case of, the dead receiving more flowers than the living smiley39

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Phir nehi dekhna mujhe, ush buddhe ka bhasan aur saha nehi jayega smiley39

Honestly speaking Rupi, it's not like I have never thought about the possibility of Neil's death, somewhere deep down I saw this coming long back main tho bolti bhi thi smiley36 But the way they did it, I am speechless!

Yeah typical case of, the dead receiving more flowers than the living smiley39

@red- ikr. Making neil's exit through death is not an issue. In fact, there is no other way they can make neil's exit considering his character as a great Loverboy. In fact, death is more impactful ending of neil than him leaving for any random reason. I was actually happy when I heard about Mohit's leaving from this goddam show. But the issue is the way they did it.... brutally and explicitlysmiley7. Aur mohit ki acting 👏👏. His face at that moment is still flashing before my eyes.

DB ki baat hi alag hai...the way he was consoling yuvika it's more look like neil koi natural death mara hai smiley39

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

@red- ikr. Making neil's exit through death is not an issue. In fact, there is no other way they can make neil's exit considering his character as a great Loverboy. In fact, death is more impactful ending of neil than him leaving for any random reason. I was actually happy when I heard about Mohit's leaving from this goddam show. But the issue is the way they did it.... brutally and explicitlysmiley7. Aur mohit ki acting 👏👏. His face at that moment is still flashing before my eyes.

DB ki baat hi alag hai...the way he was consoling yuvika it's more look like neil koi natural death mara hai smiley39

That Buddha actually taunted Neil several times saying YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED to MAHAJAN's VANSHAJ smiley39

HE is the biggest curse for this family, Shobhna and her kids still have my sympathy smiley30

Yup Neil's death fits in Mahabharat plot as well plus as you mentioned Neil isn't someone who will leave Yuvika for any XYZ reason. He continued being in her side even when he was mad at her during Vidur's jail track. The way Neil loved her that's a different level of devotion.

His dialogues were cringe af for us but that's how he loved her, it was extreme level of attachment and devotion smiley24

Poor Yash smiley36 I am actually feeling bad for him smiley22

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

That Buddha actually taunted Neil several times saying YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED to MAHAJAN's VANSHAJ smiley39yeah as if neil is so lucky to love mahajan's vanshaj. Dekh liya! Kitna lucky hai vosmiley8. In fact, loving mahajans are biggest curse....vo bhale hi simone, ruhi, koel, kartik, nikhil ho ya neil ho. Chalo baakiyon ne to phir bhi waqt rehte chod diya...but jinhone shaadi karni chahi, they have gone forever- neil and nikhilsmiley7

HE is the biggest curse for this family, Shobhna and her kids still have my sympathy smiley30o ya! DB is root cause of lot of issues in mahajan family. Aur ye baat aajtak sirf neil ne hi point out ki thi but like every thing neil says...it hadn't gone anywheresmiley7

Yup Neil's death fits in Mahabharat plot as well plus as you mentioned Neil isn't someone who will leave Yuvika for any XYZ reason. He continued being in her side even when he was mad at her during Vidur's jail track. The way Neil loved her that's a different level of devotion.

His dialogues were cringe af for us but that's how he loved her, it was extreme level of attachment and devotion smiley24last 1 month's dialoguebazi was more of a build up of this heart transplant track isliye itna melodramatic and cringe dialogues diye the. They wanted to show neivika as a great filmy love story smiley39. But in reality neivika is lot more subtle which these writers cannot write.

Poor Yash smiley36 I am actually feeling bad for him smiley22aage jaake Yash ka aur Yash ke fans ka katne hi waala hai (jaisa hamaare saath hua) when his life will be all about supporting yuvika.smiley39

Replies are mentioned in the post itself.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Replies are mentioned in the post itself.

Yeah for that matter even Bhoomi, Gargi, Shobhna. They got married but their life lacked peace and happiness which Mahajans money couldn't buy. smiley39

Prem took Bhoomi away only that's why Bhoomi could live those few years happily. Bhoomi indeed did the biggest mistake of her life by calling Vidur that day nehi tho aaj Prem aur Neil dono ZINDA hote smiley7 smiley8

Dekh, Neil day one se thoda filmy tho hai hi smiley36 His dialogues were always cheesy but that's how he was and it was kinda his love language, we all love differently, Neil loved being over available for his Yuvi that was his character sketch, now imagine Shalini ka Beta doing all that for Yuvika smiley37

We warned Shaleen fans beforehand but unko sunna nehi tho hum kya kare? Humse behtar Vanshaj Writers ko Kon janta hai? smiley39

I just read the new article smiley36

LMAO Neil ka Dil Yuvika k liye phool leke geya hai smiley3 Aacha hua Sindoor aur Mangalsutra leke nehi pahuch geya smiley37

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Yeah for that matter even Bhoomi, Gargi, Shobhna. They got married but their life lacked peace and happiness which Mahajans money couldn't buy. smiley39

Prem took Bhoomi away only that's why Bhoomi could live those few years happily. Bhoomi indeed did the biggest mistake of her life by calling Vidur that day nehi tho aaj Prem aur Neil dono ZINDA hote smiley7 smiley8

Dekh, Neil day one se thoda filmy tho hai hi smiley36 His dialogues were always cheesy but that's how he was and it was kinda his love language, we all love differently, Neil loved being over available for his Yuvi that was his character sketch, now imagine Shalini ka Beta doing all that for Yuvika smiley37

We warned Shaleen fans beforehand but unko sunna nehi tho hum kya kare? Humse behtar Vanshaj Writers ko Kon janta hai? smiley39

I just read the new article smiley36

LMAO Neil ka Dil Yuvika k liye phool leke geya hai smiley3 Aacha hua Sindoor aur Mangalsutra leke nehi pahuch geya smiley37

Well neil ka filmy side thode light hearted scenes me zyada bahar aate the..instead of in any romantic scene. Anyways neil ke dialogues ka kya postmortem Kare...Neil ke body ka postmortem karaane ka to kisiko dhyan nai aayasmiley39, sidha antim sanskaar kar diya.

No comments on Yash and talwars as kuch bolungi to vivaad ho jaayegasmiley36. Like everything ek din writers bhi bhul jaayenge ki Yash ko revenge lena tha smiley37.

Abhi neil ka heart Yash ke andar daalke pata nai kitni bizzare chize dikhaaenge smiley39. Glad I left this buffoonery. Only wanted to watch vidur and yuvika's reaction after neil's death, jo dekh liya episode fast forward karke. Chalo ho gaya mera yaha.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Well neil ka filmy side thode light hearted scenes me zyada bahar aate the..instead of in any romantic scene. Anyways neil ke dialogues ka kya postmortem Kare...Neil ke body ka postmortem karaane ka to kisiko dhyan nai aayasmiley39, sidha antim sanskaar kar diya.

No comments on Yash and talwars as kuch bolungi to vivaad ho jaayegasmiley36. Like everything ek din writers bhi bhul jaayenge ki Yash ko revenge lena tha smiley37.

Abhi neil ka heart Yash ke andar daalke pata nai kitni bizzare chize dikhaaenge smiley39. Glad I left this buffoonery. Only wanted to watch vidur and yuvika's reaction after neil's death, jo dekh liya episode fast forward karke. Chalo ho gaya mera yaha.

Arreh samjha kar, postmortem na karna pare ishhhh liye tho Yuvika madam was in SADMA phase, body jal gayi tho SADMA bhi jal geya and she is back to what she does the best 'Crying' and as always Neil (His heart) came back running to console her smiley39

Hone de vivaad smiley37

Yuvika gayi Vidur ko console karne? Yeah Vidur is shown consoling Yuvika? smiley24

BETA kiska maraaa hai? smiley7

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Arreh samjha kar, postmortem na karna pare ishhhh liye tho Yuvika madam was in SADMA phase, body jal gayi tho SADMA bhi jal geya and she is back to what she does the best 'Crying' and as always Neil (His heart) came back running to console her smiley39

Hone de vivaad smiley37

Yuvika gayi Vidur ko console karne? Yeah Vidur is shown consoling Yuvika? smiley24

BETA kiska maraaa hai? smiley7

Aisa lag raha hai neil ka dil nai Neil ki aatma ghus gayi hai yash ke andar that's why he pulling towards yuvika. Ab baatein bhi vo neil ki tarah karega (as per spoilers)smiley39smiley37

And bhoomi is also back with her yuvika puran and scared expression😳. I don't know why but this expression irritates mesmiley7.

Kyu karna hai vivaad ....shant forum ko shaant rehne do.smiley36 Aisa lag raha hai pura forum neil ke jaane ka shok mana raha haismiley22

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Aisa lag raha hai neil ka dil nai Neil ki aatma ghus gayi hai yash ke andar that's why he pulling towards yuvika. Ab baatein bhi vo neil ki tarah karega (as per spoilers)smiley39smiley37

And bhoomi is also back with her yuvika puran and scared expression😳. I don't know why but this expression irritates mesmiley7.

Kyu karna hai vivaad ....shant forum ko shaant rehne do.smiley36 Aisa lag raha hai pura forum neil ke jaane ka shok mana raha haismiley22

Sorry to say but THIS forum deserved this shock smiley20 This forum has never valued the emotions of Neil/NeiVika fans so yeah smiley1

This is exactly why I had asked Preet Di and you the difference between heart and soul as writers were bound to mix it, mythology wale biology likhenge tho yehi hoga na smiley39

Bhoomi has always been biased towards Yuvika, serf Beta bol dene se koi beta nehi ho jata smiley20 Bhoomi never treated Isha with the same attention that she has given to Yuvika phir Neil tho paraya tha, Vidur bhaisaaab ka Beta smiley39