Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Don’t give the makers the idea lol they can do anything to glorify their favorite Roohi

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Iss family mein kuch nahi keh sakte. Maybe she'll murder Rohit, put blame on Ab and then once again say Ar should marry her because she's pregnant with dead Rohit ka baccha or something.

Manish is going to do something about Ruhi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Now ruhi has turned negative, I really hope she get punished for her misdeeds
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Just imagine if Pratiksha was playing this vampish version of Roohi. I would’ve died from laughter. She’d be even worse than Garvita smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Manish is going to do something about Ruhi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aaj tho comedy fest tha poora episode smiley37 ridiculously comic smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They have already reached paatal lok in terms of Ruhis writing. The only thing left is for her to commit actual serious crimes like kidnapping, forgery, murder etc and get away with that also.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Damn she is looking combo of Komolika+Ramola+ Jigyasasmiley37

Hamari Roohi sab sab sab kuch hai she is the most lethal vamp in the history of ITV smiley37

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bas ab.. yahi dekhna reh gaya tha Rishta mein smiley37 what a treat for us "legacy" viewers smiley37smiley37

But rishta doesn't do full fledged vamps. Isme bhi kuch becharipan hoga. Uska trauma usse yeh sab karwa raha hai, woh innocent haismiley42

Anyways she's going to get a better arc and love story than leads smiley42

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Just imagine if Pratiksha was playing this vampish version of Roohi. I would’ve died from laughter. She’d be even worse than Garvita smiley37

Isn't she playing something similar in her new show now? Waise wahaan they have made her look psychotic smiley44yahaan Ruhi is actually turning into one smiley24

Originally posted by: Pinecone

How the F is Armaan so easily convinced that Ruhi neeyat is saaf?! She's a frickin pathetic scumbag as seen in precap. I really wish this time she gets her due before she creates too much collateral damaage.

Ruhi actually played well today. If they did not show the precap , I would also be hoping she genuinely wants to give Ro a chance.