Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Indian values wali joint family ke liye perfect, agyakari, sanskari, badon ka baat mannewali bahuπŸ₯°

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Surrogacy math dekhna agar surrogacy ke baad ruhi abhimaan ko paalthi hai as a his wife thab forum pe zaroor aana phir debate chalega palnewala > janamdenewala ka smiley16

@bold: Omg kya sahi pakde hai smiley36

Fir bhi yaar I am still wishing ruhi to have her own child with Rohit.

Palnewala > janam denewala uss hisab se toh surrogacy hui toh jaman denewali bhi ruhi he degi and bacche ki maa egg donor bann kar reh jayegi like sperm donor.

Isse better hai OG Akshara ki legacy ko jaise fertility issues rehte hai waise he ruhi ko fertility issue dedo atleast surrogacy toh nahi dekhna padega.

Edited by sweet_tania - 1 months ago
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s so frustrating to see the same drama again and what is the use of this track. I am seriously thinking why they are still doing this ? Why do they want to make Armaan suffer now after having such a nice redemption for him? I really hope they don’t spoil his character.. I hope this track makes everyone hate Ruhi. I really m feeling depressed that how can someone be so obsessed:|

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Indian values wali joint family ke liye perfect, agyakari, sanskari, badon ka baat mannewali bahuπŸ₯°

sahi....ruhi hi joint family mein rahne ke layak hai...πŸ˜‚ ek bhai se pyaar karti hai...dusre se shaadi...πŸ˜‚....kya pyara rishta nibhaati hai ideal abhu...πŸ˜‚...insaniyat koot koot kar bhari hai isme...πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Lets hope so.

She seems to get away with everything though.

After betraying Rohit also she's back as fav bahu of Kaveri. I mean its crass.

I really hope she is not becharified again and again in an endless loop.

Broooo

The worst part about Ruhi is that she gets away with everything

At least Aarohi was called out multiple times in front of the families. That gave the audience some level of satisfaction. Yaha toh nothing like that.

Its honestly mind-blowing how Kaveri accepted Ruhi and still thinks she's better than Abhira despite all the shit Ruhi pulled. It's all about Kaveri's ego. She can't admit that a girl she chose (Ruhi) did something like this, so she's willing to let Rohit suffer again. Just because she can't admit she was wrong. Really want some family member to call her out. Tell her that "aap insaano ki parakh karna jaanti hi nahi"

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Palnewala > janam denewala uss hisab se toh surrogacy hui toh jaman denewali bhi ruhi he degi and bacche ki maa egg donor bann kar reh jayegi like sperm donor.

Isse better hai OG Akshara ki legacy ko jaise fertility issues rehte hai waise he ruhi ko fertility issue dedo atleast surrogacy toh nahi dekhna padega.

ruhi will get her own kid with Rohit no doubt in it
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

πŸ˜‚ haha iss baar dono ruhi hi hogi abhira sirf egg donor hogi 🀣 thab ruhi ka palra bhari hoga. Yrkkh se mujhe koi ummeed nahi hai lekin i am up for this track maze hi maze hai and kalesh hi kalesh 😁 kaafi interesting scenario hoga jab ruhi will be bashed for raising abhimaan πŸ˜‚
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

52 pages due to a single precap. Wow smiley32

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

52 pages due to a single precap. Wow smiley32

I just opened the forum and shocked to see 52 pagessmiley4.. Kaunsa discussion ho rahi hi forum pe smiley36 precap mein Ruhi ko dekhne ke baad members ko bhi Abhira ke tarah darr lagra hi kya πŸ˜‚. I’m assuming how many pages will be crossed tomorrow by the end of the day smiley4
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

I just opened the forum and shocked to see 52 pagessmiley4.. Kaunsa discussion ho rahi hi forum pe smiley36 precap mein Ruhi ko dekhne ke baad members ko bhi Abhira ke tarah darr lagra hi kya πŸ˜‚. I’m assuming how many pages will be crossed tomorrow by the end of the day smiley4

ruhi brings engagement smiley36 even i noticed social media pe ppl are using a mouse to talk about ruhi may be they are scared kahi ruhi trend na kar jaye smiley36