Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she’s going to now try to seduce both brothers…rohit so she can stay in the house and Armaan because he’s her obsession . But she’ll fail,with Armaan as he’s totally in love with abhira ..but rohit will get fooled and then his heart will get broken again.🤦🏻‍♀️

Kahaan we thought Rohit could give her new purpose in life and have a decent side plot and kahaan they threw us this disgusting curveball smiley21

The Star Station Guy is again harping on pregnancy topic. His other information mostlly comes correct but not sure what fascination he has discussing Ab's pregnancy chances. The leads are not married presently ,DKP will no way show pregnancy.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Armaan sa ko kab akal aayegi???

Abhira kab outhouse ke bahaar rehna chodegi???

KP kab niche giregi???

Swarna and Goenkas ko kab uthayenge bhagwan ji???

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

Ab use practice hai…… kafi suffer kiya hai… to threshold kafi high hoga iska ab😃😃

Waise Lagta nahi hai major separation hoga… Milan hi nahi hua to kya separation hoga😃😃

Major separation nahi hoga, but jo bhi hoga usmein bhooke rahenge... As abhira armaan ke haath se hi khana khati hain & vice versasmiley37

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I will wait for tomorrow to see if Ruhi’s part is a dream or not.. Rajan ghum ka sasta version nahi bana sakta.. Sai and Pakhi weren’t related.. yaha dono behene hai, so taking Pakhi route and surrogacy is disgusting to a whole another level

I am not interested in watching surrogacy track. Agar surrogacy track nahi hoga toh dekhugi otherwise tata bye bye. Kyunki surrogacy track pakhi ka already dekh liya hai so muje same wohi nahi dekhna hai.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Damn EDT page 51, anything interesting happen smiley36

I don't know why there will be surrogacy track, yrkkh hasn't shown anything since the initial months that was similar to Lost. This track isn't anything that ever happen in Ghum.

DKP are creating there own history

I've still yet how to watch episode smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Damn EDT page 51, anything interesting happen smiley36

I don't know why there will be surrogacy track, yrkkh hasn't shown anything since the initial months that was similar to Lost. This track isn't anything that ever happen in Ghum.

DKP are creating there own history

I've still yet how to watch episode smiley36

Main plot he ghum ka hai, yaha main plot tak makers ka apna nahi hai.

Pakhi ke husband ke jaise he ruhi ka husband months tak gayab dikhaya. Sai ke father ne Virat ki goli khayi, Akshara ne Armaan ki , same vada, same deal sab kuch same to same copy paste.

Kya pata surrogacy bhi copy paste ho jaye.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Main plot he ghum ka hai, yaha main plot tak makers ka apna nahi hai.

Pakhi ke husband ke jaise he ruhi ka husband months tak gayab dikhaya. Sai ke father ne Virat ki goli khayi, Akshara ne Armaan ki , same vada, same deal sab kuch same to same copy paste.

Kya pata surrogacy bhi copy paste ho jaye.

Copy and paste gosh across the board. smiley36

Vaada wasn't the same cause Virat was more plain and straight to point, I would never love another. Where as Armaan was more of no one will take the place you have in my heart. If I think of love is you. I always find that comment of man talking in the moment while parting from the woman he love. After she said he may be okay with me marrying someone but I'll never be okay with you and someone else. It never came off as a promise to me.

It's just that none us who watch Ghum from beginning to end don't see it.

RS isn't capable of writing 50% of story like Ghum or capture that essence.

Surrogacy still don't see it but hey like you said copy and paste smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I am not interested in watching surrogacy track. Agar surrogacy track nahi hoga toh dekhugi otherwise tata bye bye. Kyunki surrogacy track pakhi ka already dekh liya hai so muje same wohi nahi dekhna hai.

Surrogacy math dekhna agar surrogacy ke baad ruhi abhimaan ko paalthi hai as a his wife thab forum pe zaroor aana phir debate chalega palnewala > janamdenewala ka smiley16

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Major separation nahi hoga, but jo bhi hoga usmein bhooke rahenge... As abhira armaan ke haath se hi khana khati hain & vice versasmiley37

sapnon mein khilayenge ek dusre ko....usi se unka guzara ho jaayega...waise bhi paise honge nahi.....sapnon mein kahan hi kafi hai...😂