Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Lollolika

How accurate this is Vidya! Look how our X queen started her sentence🤣 she can hate him but can't stop mentioning him😂😂

1000166380.jpg

which nameless media portal is this Shweta?smiley3smiley36
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

which nameless media portal is this Shweta?smiley3smiley36

Haven't seen before Ashu, but looks like someone is targeting Krushal😛

samarp2 thumbnail

Haven't seen before Ashu, but looks like someone is targeting Krushal😛

Yaa looks like that only smiley36 Boy is getting too much hate now .. after that iv..

everyone saying he is playing his offscreen character onscreen now smiley18.. people act like they know him personally 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa looks like that only smiley36 Boy is getting too much hate now .. after that iv..

everyone saying he is playing his offscreen character onscreen now smiley18.. people act like they know him personally 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It's OK...in that article they made it evident it is someone's PR work.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such nonsense!

I think makers decide when leads can give ivs related to their characters or the show in general...moreover, given current track, it's good for him if he avoids media interaction..already he's dealing with too much hate at a personal level for the recent change in Anirudh's character..and whatever BTS I have seen till date, I find him introvert and moody... sometimes he is serious and prefers to keep things to himself, sometimes he is jolly and mischievous...most of the times these individuals are misinterpreted as egoist and arrogant at initial encounters...I belong to this category of humans and have faced multiple judgements for being this weirdo type, so I can understand 🥴

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Such nonsense!

I think makers decide when leads can give ivs related to their characters or the show in general...moreover, given current track, it's good for him if he avoids media interaction..already he's dealing with too much hate at a personal level for the recent change in Anirudh's character..and whatever BTS I have seen till date, I find him introvert and moody... sometimes he is serious and prefers to keep things to himself, sometimes he is jolly and mischievous...most of the times these individuals are misinterpreted as egoist and arrogant at initial encounters...I belong to this category of humans and have faced multiple judgements for being this weirdo type, so I can understand 🥴

same .. even I can understand him very well .. cause I have faced similar situations.. I am not extrovert.. I like to be with myself.. that’s just my nature too.. can’t interact with much people.. I hardly call people & talk too.. I only prefer calling my mom & dad .. I don’t even call my brother ..to talk.. where as my husband calls each & everyone to talk smiley36.. then others find me rude & proud .. I just don’t care .: I can’t justify myself to each & everyone.. I like to be by myself..so can understand Krushal very well.. from start we have seen his ivs & what lil we saw him as offscreen from start till now he is same .. no change at all.. as media r reporting that fame went on his head.. not at all.. he is just introvert unlike Hiba.. who looks very happening girl unlike her character ..

here also many of our family friends behind my back think I am egoist & all.. I am just not like that .. cause I talk less & only talk with whole I am comfy.. I do t like to gossip like others .. I only gossip with my mom or my one best bff.. only these 2 people I gossip.. & with my friend once in a while we call.. both of us being busy.. but others see it as egoist just like u mentioned above

We just don’t care about other opinions towards us.. we can’t change for them.. what we r .. are we ..

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

same .. even I can understand him very well .. cause I have faced similar situations.. I am not extrovert.. I like to be with myself.. that’s just my nature too.. can’t interact with much people.. I hardly call people & talk too.. I only prefer calling my mom & dad .. I don’t even call my brother ..to talk.. where as my husband calls each & everyone to talk smiley36.. then others find me rude & proud .. I just don’t care .: I can’t justify myself to each & everyone.. I like to be by myself..so can understand Krushal very well.. from start we have seen his ivs & what lil we saw him as offscreen from start till now he is same .. no change at all.. as media r reporting that fame went on his head.. not at all.. he is just introvert unlike Hiba.. who looks very happening girl unlike her character ..

here also many of our family friends behind my back think I am egoist & all.. I am just not like that .. cause I talk less & only talk with whole I am comfy.. I do t like to gossip like others .. I only gossip with my mom or my one best bff.. only these 2 people I gossip.. & with my friend once in a while we call.. both of us being busy.. but others see it as egoist just like u mentioned above

We just don’t care about other opinions towards us.. we can’t change for them.. what we r .. are we ..

Whatever you said very well resonate with my character too Ashu😂 may be thats why we all get along well and commonly like Krushal😂

samarp2 thumbnail

Whatever you said very well resonate with my character too Ashu😂 may be thats why we all get along well and commonly like Krushal😂

ohh nice to find out another one like me In you Shweta smiley27smiley31smiley27smiley36… yaa so we can relate with all introverts.. as all of them r similar..

I can talk here online smiley36 but when it comes to face to face 🫣 I would like to be in hidingsmiley36… my husband also tells me to call here family friends & talk .. I just can’t smiley36 I ask him what will I talk.. cause it later becomes gossips .. & those all r of my parents age .. what can I talk to them.. once in a while hi & bye .. I have muted my all whatapp groups too smiley36

It’s just we can’t interact with people .. & u can’t explain each & everyone that I am not egoist person.. I just don’t care about their opinions what they think about me smiley36.. same I told my husband also..I can’t be like you extrovert smiley36.. so don’t force me smiley36 I won’t change in this life for sure smiley36smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ohh nice to find out another one like me In you Shweta smiley27smiley31smiley27smiley36… yaa so we can relate with all introverts.. as all of them r similar..

I can talk here online smiley36 but when it comes to face to face 🫣 I would like to be in hidingsmiley36… my husband also tells me to call here family friends & talk .. I just can’t smiley36 I ask him what will I talk.. cause it later becomes gossips .. & those all r of my parents age .. what can I talk to them.. once in a while hi & bye .. I have muted my all whatapp groups too smiley36

It’s just we can’t interact with people .. & u can’t explain each & everyone that I am not egoist person.. I just don’t care about their opinions what they think about me smiley36.. same I told my husband also..I can’t be like you extrovert smiley36.. so don’t force me smiley36 I won’t change in this life for sure smiley36smiley36

smiley36

Our hero's star is virgo and by nature we are shy and we make few friends and love to stay at home.gossips humse nahi hoti. Phone par I can't talk more than 1 min.😁 Haan Jin se thora comformtable Hoon unhe chance mil jaata ha 🤣

We like our own company. 🤣and ziada humein log Jane we don't like it actually. Apne dunia mein rehna we like. 🤣

Basically people like us are sensitive,honest and don't like drama. Even in family events we people feel uncomformtable. 😄😁

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

smiley36

Our hero's star is virgo and by nature we are shy and we make few friends and love to stay at home.gossips humse nahi hoti. Phone par I can't talk more than 1 min.😁 Haan Jin se thora comformtable Hoon unhe chance mil jaata ha 🤣

We like our own company. 🤣and ziada humein log Jane we don't like it actually. Apne dunia mein rehna we like. 🤣

Basically people like us are sensitive,honest and don't like drama. Even in family events we people feel uncomformtable. 😄😁

but I am Leo smiley36 I am loudsmiley37( my voice smiley16smiley37) rest all what u described is same as above smiley36

Yaa I just hate dramas & nakhraes what people do smiley36.. I would like to be with myself smiley27.. as I love my company smiley36