Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes, so sad journalists in the name of freedom of speech writing such rubbish articles... Looks like someone is behind him🤪.. One IV of a girl in the name of open book, now this...

As far as I remember he from the start gives less solo IV

Yes Maya It really looks like someone is targetting him😐 even if he refuses to give IV who writes such articles so openly when the guy is actually working in that show currently, its not the case of ex DKP lead who was fired.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Whatever! Krushal should look at the bigger picture just like our Bhola Ani!

Negative ya positive ! Publicity toh publicity hi hoti hai! Someone getting noticed 🤗🤪😛

Learn it from magic moments... How they took our trend as appreciation... Should be in limelight and if free publicity, better...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Yes Maya It really looks like someone is targetting him😐 even if he refuses to give IV who writes such articles so openly when the guy is actually working in that show currently, its not the case of ex DKP lead who was fired.

True.. People are getting concerned of his success and talent...

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Ya any publicity is publicity just like their own show🤣

Sometimes I find the lines blurred between our Bhola Ani and our introvert Krushal 😊

Both of them on the same page! You can hate them or love them but never ignore them😃😀🥰

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes I find the lines blurred between our Bhola Ani and our introvert Krushal 😊

Both of them on the same page! You can hate them or love them but never ignore them😃😀🥰

Wah wah em septhiri em septhiri 👏 👏 👏

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes, so sad journalists in the name of freedom of speech writing such rubbish articles... Looks like someone is behind him🤪.. One IV of a girl in the name of open book, now this...

As far as I remember he from the start gives less solo IV

exactly… it’s not that after fame he did.. from start he does not give any iv.. it was always Hiba who used to give.. & openly they r writing nonsense about him…

Cause media writes these nonsense…. He doesn’t want to talk…. Now that Imly actress gave iv.. & here his rude attitude they mentioned

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah I know....randomly praising her at the bottom of the post indicates that.

And how much I know to allow Media to the sets is depends on PH..its not in actors hand.

Compare to one they mentioned in the article has less dialogues compare to leads...so she has much free time on sets.

Yaa in article suddenly making her look good & others bad especially ML..

Seems like it’s jealousy that he is getting famous & others r not digesting the fact.. in bts we saw him .. he talks less .. he’s always among himself .. he is always like kaam se kaam… but when he interacts with other co actors he is so cute & savage smiley16., they bond well means he is good .. u can see his bond with the staffs also ..

just cause he doesn’t give bhaav to stupid media means this nonsense… no wonder now they don’t allow media .. cause they put all nonsense articles for them

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa in article suddenly making her look good & others bad especially ML..

Seems like it’s jealousy that he is getting famous & others r not digesting the fact.. in bts we saw him .. he talks less .. he’s always among himself .. he is always like kaam se kaam… but when he interacts with other co actors he is so cute & savage smiley16., they bond well means he is good .. u can see his bond with the staffs also ..

just cause he doesn’t give bhaav to stupid media means this nonsense… no wonder now they don’t allow media .. cause they put all nonsense articles for them

Thu thu uncle banned media completely to step into Anupama set and made to sign on the document to say no to interviews.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Thu thu uncle banned media completely to step into Anupama set and made to sign on the document to say no to interviews.

that’s y here also they followed that I guess smiley36
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How accurate this is Vidya! Look how our X queen started her sentence🤣 she can hate him but can't stop mentioning him😂😂

1000166380.jpg