Edited this post, don’t want to discuss someone’s private lives anymore

What was I thinking in the first place smiley29

Edited by DiLaila - 12 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

what she is saying about krush?

she didn’t take krush name, but said she met him during an ad shoot 4 years back. They started dating, he was her first boyfriend, her entire world. Krush is an introvert but he kept their relationship as a secret all the while. Things started to get complicated and they would break up patch up. Last year he said he isn’t happy with this relationship. She said one must be clear in the beginning itself, after 4 years you can’t tell someone you aren’t sure about the relationship. As she isn’t someone who can be with someone for 4 years and not be serious.. She is emotional and isn’t so casual about these things. It’s been 7 months since they broke, they were talking for a month or so after that but not completely stopped. and even though she has moved on still memories will be there.
Edited by Firefly_shines - 13 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ak2019

I thought he is dating Chandini

I don’t know but the way adrija spoke ki everyone knows, it’s an open secret, it feels he started dating chandni after break up. I am not saying krush is wrong, he may have fallen out of love and broke up.. Coz they broke up 7 months back and during jan a lot of krush Chandni ivs came including teri meri kahani which is usually done for lead pair or the ones who are rumoured to be dating…
Edited by Firefly_shines - 13 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I watched this interview, to be honest I felt bad for Krush, he never disclosed or discussed his personal life in public space

This actress just did it like this in an interview. I found it rude, insensitive, insulting. Sorry to her fans, she might be a good person but in this interview she crossed the line. What if a man she dated did the same and went public about their relationship.

Personal life should stay private. Let’s normalize it.

I hope Krush will never discuss his personal life in public.

Edit: why do I feel this lady has done this reveal for hype on social media? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ woman, where is your dignity?

I agree. It’s just that some people are comfortable speaking about their private life while others aren’t. So won’t judge her on that part but definitely she could’ve framed it in a better way. She made it sound like the entire problem was krush. That he was secretive and a commitment phobic, who takes relationship casually.. Sometimes relationships don’t work. People don’t end up together even when both are good humans.. Break ups hurt but it doesn’t mean you wash your dirty linen in public. Upar se the way she said everyone know the reason, it’s an open secret, she made it sound like krush dumped her for an another girl.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry, I edited this post, don’t want to discuss someone’s private lives anymore

Edited by DiLaila - 12 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

she didn’t take krush name, but said she met him during an ad shoot 4 years back. They started dating, he was her first boyfriend, her entire world. Krush is an introvert but he kept their relationship as a secret all the while. Things started to get complicated and they would break up patch up. Last year he said he isn’t happy with this relationship. She said one must be clear in the beginning itself, after 4 years you can’t tell someone you aren’t sure about the relationship. As she isn’t someone who can be with someone for 4 years and not be serious.. She is emotional and isn’t so casual about these things. It’s been 7 months since they broke, they were talking for a month or so after that but not completely stopped. and even though she has moved on still memories will be there.

asa relationships mein usually log seperate ho jaate hain. Matter nahi kerta kitna years se saath thay. I believe agar aap serious ho to wedding is best option. Yeh GF and BF timepass he hota ha.

Anyway ub to wedding ho bhi jae to kuch nahe bol suktay. Is profession mein yeh aam baat ha.

Edited by Pearl_219 - 13 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I agree. It’s just that some people are comfortable speaking about their private life while others aren’t. So won’t judge her on that part but definitely she could’ve framed it in a better way. She made it sound like the entire problem was krush. That he was secretive and a commitment phobic, who takes relationship casually.. Sometimes relationships don’t work. People don’t end up together even when both are good humans.. Break ups hurt but it doesn’t mean you wash your dirty linen in public. Upar se the way she said everyone know the reason, it’s an open secret, she made it sound like krush dumped her for an another girl.

ub yeh to one sided story ha krus se pucho to woh kuch aur he bolega. But I think kuch log apne personal life ko itna discuss nahi kertay. Kuch log ise profession se hotay hain but after divorce aik dosray ke baat nahi kertay. But kuch ker letay hain.
Sunsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I admit I maybe judged her on speaking about her private life

But the reason why I judged her was exactly what you said in your comment.

She cannot expect that relationships will work all the time be it 4 years or 40 years. She is young maybe that’s why she doesn’t understand this. She seems like a good person, but I wish she knew better about how to handle such talks about her life and someone else’s life.

Anyway, I feel she is hyping on it big time.

about Krushal and Chandni I don’t understand why people like to comment

I feel all of this is just done by PH to promote the rumors about their lead actors to hype the show. All these segments they have together is PR stunt

The vibe is not good between the two actors in those segments, maybe it’s only me who sees it that way. Krushal and Chandni were not so famous before the Jhanak show to Indian and foreign audiences. I don’t know why I feel this PR to link them up.

There was a video where Chandni says I love you, Krushal instead of ILU, Ani when they were shooting a scene. I saw how Krushal was uncomfortable and embarrassed about that. And Chandni was laughing. Director was saying Dil ki baat nahi bolna. And then they released this bts to fans. Don’t you feel it was scripted? After that fans went crazy and started to comment raising the buzz about the show.

I believe and I might be wrong: all this is just to create buzz. And fans being fans are just gossiping about what they don’t know. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, what I noticed Krushal never mentioned any girl’s name. He is always very professional and respectful towards all his costars when speaking in public space.

The same for Hiba, she never takes anyone’s name even she might be seeing someone. She gives general funny answers to questions about her personal life and expectations. But media just keeps linking her to almost every actor that she is filming with because she is just friendly with them.

Publicity stunts are big promotions for these actors and they maybe using it or maybe ignoring it. That’s what I understood

I do not a fan Krushal and Chandni's pair at all, but I think they are very close as I saw a picture of Chandni with Krushal and his friends somewhere before. They may be knowingly keeping the distance to avoid any hype, not sure. Hiba and Krushal are very comfortable and friendly with each other- nothing more it seems.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago