Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Prior to Shrimad,I never watched Siya ke Ram .Though I really like Ashish Sharma who is an extremely attractive actor with loads of talent,his playing Ram NEVER worked for me.Though he acted well,his face had a forced calmness and he forcibly made his demeanor gentle which looked unreal for me.He is extremely suited for passionate ,aggressive roles .Had he played the role of a fictional kshatriya warrior who fights against a bad guy ,he would have worked wonders but not this role. The only think I did like in Siya ke Ram was acted a passionate couple just like in VR.Infact Ram looked as if he wanted to devour her and couldn't wait to touch her,but unluckily they got trolled for the real depiction of love between the couple rather than the horrendous storyline they chose with so much unnecessary masala. The girl Madirakshi is extremely beautiful and though she looked like a doll,she couldn't act to save her life.Prachi looked good with Mr Reu but her diction is very weak and she looked like the character but couldn't create an impact .

Edited by Celinacrescent - 2 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Gm minion how's u. Itne se mera kya hoga bhai. Thoda extra commentary bhi karo.

Harry Potter reference bhi hai

Thrill bhi hai

Kuch apne andaz mein sunao. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Extended commentary ki hai smiley36
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

😁😁😁😁 Didn't u guys observe that the Raghuvanshi brothers spend almost 13 years in forest and yet are squeakily clean.In the original ,they grow long hair ( dreadlocks) or jata and beard looking like proper forest dwellers. The reason why I'm saying this is when the brothers return ,Shatrugna sends for deft and skilled barbers to chop off his hair and shave his long beard making him look presentable for the people as well as for the coronation.Also when Bharat goes to meet him in Chitrakoot ,he becomes upset that his brother who used to have a lustrous body smelling of flowers and sandalwood is now covered with dust and the val kal attire. To retain the glamour quotient and to please the female audience ,they even made sure that they have no body hair as well.Lakshman looked as if he gets regular threading 😁😁.In the BTS,they were smeared with generous amounts of body lightning cream / powders😁😁

Arre yaar koi toh eye candy honi chahiye na. Itne junglee dikhenge toh kaun dekhega. .and adipurush mei aise hi junglee look tha.

Glamour etc choodo itni tragic story mein koi eyecandy honi chahiye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Extended commentary ki hai smiley36

Ya i forgot u put in pieces. So baad mein padha

Knew u would like the episodes

Hope u manage to watch today episode whatever time u get

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Absolutely right !!

Infact Sujay's beauty did fade completely when he was dressed as an ascetic to test Anusuya when Ram gets divine weapons from Agastya Rishi and Anusuya narrated the story.Sujay looked totally unrecognisable.😁😁

Edited by Celinacrescent - 2 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Ravan is so funny, the way he declares the next yoddha and another cartoon appears. This guy was asked to reuse Atikay’s chariot along with the mismatched horses, poor guy smiley36

Biggest plus point was no vatika smiley40

Ram’s determined and stern expressions on point smiley20

Nal was being Nal smiley36 I’m sure my soul sisters must be happy to see Lakshman at center stage smiley20

Overall a good episode!

Aaj bhi vatika ke chance Kam hai

Ravan ki sari collection mast tha

By the way we r taking a leaf out of ur idea of locking in bathroom during agni pariksha episode.

Kaun dekhega kaun update karega pata nahi. But this one episode i m not watching bcoz i mentioned yday agni pariksha overall I hate it. Trigger hota hai can't watch.

And more headache show extended for 3 months πŸ€ͺ

chatterbox thumbnail

Absolutely right !!

Infact Sujay's beauty did fade completely when he was dressed as an ascetic to test Anusuya when Ram gets divine weapons from Agastya Rishi and Anusuya narrated the story.Sujay looked totally unrecognisable.😁😁

Anusuya πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ab yeh kaun thi

Fir Mera brain hibernate Kiya.

Yeh episode kab aayaπŸ₯Ί

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Kaafi purana episode hai Maine .baad mein dekhna start Kiya. Aap episode 47 dekho.Aur Haan Atri Rishi hai na ki Agastya Rishi. Aranya kand - when the brothers search for Atri Muni and meet the couple,Anusuya tells a story where he transformed the tridev into babies.Here Sujay just couldn't be recognised because of the long beard.So it's good they haven't attached beard for his vanvasi life.
chatterbox thumbnail

Kaafi purana episode hai Maine .baad mein dekhna start Kiya. Aap episode 47 dekho.Aur Haan Atri Rishi hai na ki Agastya Rishi. Aranya kand - when the brothers search for Atri Muni and meet the couple,Anusuya tells a story where he transformed the tridev into babies.Here Sujay just couldn't be recognised because of the long beard.So it's good they haven't attached beard for his vanvasi life.

Aaj that one ya babies wala

Mera memory bhi erratic hi hai

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prior to Shrimad,I never watched Siya ke Ram .Though I really like Ashish Sharma who is an extremely attractive actor with loads of talent,his playing Ram NEVER worked for me.Though he acted well,his face had a forced calmness and he forcibly made his demeanor gentle which looked unreal for me.He is extremely suited for passionate ,aggressive roles .Had he played the role of a fictional kshatriya warrior who fights against a bad guy ,he would have worked wonders but not this role. The only think I did like in Siya ke Ram was acted a passionate couple just like in VR.Infact Ram looked as if he wanted to devour her and couldn't wait to touch her,but unluckily they got trolled for the real depiction of love between the couple rather than the horrendous storyline they chose with so much unnecessary masala. The girl Madirakshi is extremely beautiful and though she looked like a doll,she couldn't act to save her life.Prachi looked good with Mr Reu but her diction is very weak and she looked like the character but couldn't create an impact .

Mayavi minion, my soul brother,,we both have got another soul sister/brotherπŸ˜‡...

Good morning my another soul brother/sister...aap wahi alldramalover aisa kuch username on YT ho na???...you wrote good detailed comments on every episode uploaded on Sony YT channel....I also used to write my pov on series, characters,actors, events in text etc on YT episode/ shorts /promo of SR....so after reading your comments, I think I recognise you,,,???Or am I wrong??

Edited by RamAayenge - 2 months ago