Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Okayy done will watch and come back to comment!

Also bargad in english is Banyan tree smiley36

Lol sometimes my brain goes into hibernation. Could not remember what is bargad tree. smiley37

Don't think of text when u watch. I m sure they r following Harry Potter reference too apart from RCM and VR

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Lol sometimes my brain goes into hibernation. Could not remember what is bargad tree. smiley37

Don't think of text when u watch. I m sure they r following Harry Potter reference too apart from RCM and VR

Bargad tree wala hai VR mein bhi.... actually Vibhishan stands their with Lakshman and others enter cave and destroy havan of Meghnad..... Hanuman also challenge him for duel but he neglected it and with trishul in hand runs out of cave to fight Lakshman and see Lakshman and Vibhishan stand near Banyan tree and throws that trishul mitigated by Lakshman's Arrow.... probably woh bargad tree pe kuch bhoot ahuti deta tha and tantrik Puja complete na hoo that's why Vibhishan took Lakshman there and others went inside cave to destroy havan so that when Meghnad comes out of cave, he could not complete this tree puja also.

On seeing Vibhishan,,, Meghnad bashes him...Meghnad Vibhishan gusse wali batchit par pura ek chapter hai...

And then Lakshman Meghnad angry debate and Lakshman challenges Meghanad to fight and fierce battle began... initially Meghnad even tries to kill Vibhishan by using Yamastra but Lakshman mitigated it with astra given by kuber...

And then there is final fierce three day three night lasting Lakshman Indrajeet battle 🏹🏹🏹in which finally Indrajeet is beheaded by Lakshman's Aindrastra🔥🔥🔥.

sorry I started again😟.... enough of Gyaan Ganga today....🫣😄

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Bargad tree wala hai VR mein bhi.... actually Vibhishan stands their with Lakshman and others enter cave and destroy havan of Meghnad..... Hanuman also challenge him for duel but he neglected it and with trishul in hand runs out of cave to fight Lakshman and see Lakshman and Vibhishan stand near Banyan tree and throws that trishul mitigated by Lakshman's Arrow.... probably woh bargad tree pe kuch bhoot ahuti deta tha and tantrik Puja complete na hoo that's why Vibhishan took Lakshman there and others went inside cave to destroy havan so that when Meghnad comes out of cave, he could not complete this tree puja also.

On seeing Vibhishan,,, Meghnad bashes him...Meghnad Vibhishan gusse wali batchit par pura ek chapter hai...

And then Lakshman Meghnad angry debate and Lakshman challenges Meghanad to fight and fierce battle began... initially Meghnad even tries to kill Vibhishan by using Yamastra but Lakshman mitigated it with astra given by kuber...

And then there is final fierce three day three night lasting Lakshman Indrajeet battle 🏹🏹🏹in which finally Indrajeet is beheaded by Lakshman's Aindrastra🔥🔥🔥.

sorry I started again😟.... enough of Gyaan Ganga today....🫣😄

Ha ha ha i know full story of bargad tree here same word to word scenario was in rs ramayan too

But I was telling what is bargad called in English. Dimaag mei Banyan tree naam yaad aaya hi nahi. That's why said my brain goes in hibernation.

But overall I m telling text ko ek taraf karke episode dekho achha hi lagega

Text se compare karoge toh pata nahi kya feel karoge.

Possible ek do scene I forgot but Main bataya abhi so enjoy the episode

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know about serial but according to Adhyatamn Ramayan, Meghanaad can only be killed by someone who hasn't slept nor eaten for 12 years .( This not sleeping description of Lakshman or the continuous sleeping if Urmila is not at all in Valmiki)
Celinacrescent thumbnail
😁😁😁😁 Didn't u guys observe that the Raghuvanshi brothers spend almost 13 years in forest and yet are squeakily clean.In the original ,they grow long hair ( dreadlocks) or jata and beard looking like proper forest dwellers. The reason why I'm saying this is when the brothers return ,Shatrugna sends for deft and skilled barbers to chop off his hair and shave his long beard making him look presentable for the people as well as for the coronation.Also when Bharat goes to meet him in Chitrakoot ,he becomes upset that his brother who used to have a lustrous body smelling of flowers and sandalwood is now covered with dust and the val kal attire. To retain the glamour quotient and to please the female audience ,they even made sure that they have no body hair as well.Lakshman looked as if he gets regular threading 😁😁.In the BTS,they were smeared with generous amounts of body lightning cream / powders😁😁
Celinacrescent thumbnail
Sujay will always be the best Ram for me because he justifies the humane nature of Shree Ram. If u observe carefully ,he actually looks like a boy next door with pleasant looks and good smile.He acted in Siya ke ram ( Bharat) as well and the camera never focussed on him properly during the wedding because he was the tallest of the four and looked radiant.But he has a wide forehead( receding hairline), and had a babyish chubby look in Siya ke Ram.The makeup in Shrimad is extremely good for all the actors.And the makeup + wig looked extremely good on him.He lost weight ,gained more muscle and fixed his front teeth.His eyes were made to look larger and of course he was shot in extremely flattering angles. I loved the makeup for Garud,Shree Ram ,the parents of Mithila sisters, Ravan ( minus the half pant like dhoti)
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Much better episode compared to earlier two episodes I would say, a 1000 times better than Maaya Seeta 😇

Bats made a re-entry and then disappeared again. The bhoot-pret were the same I guess that were shown dancing around during Meghu’s first havan smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

The pret cave reminded me of the ghost army in LoTR and their king asking “Who enters my domain?” smiley36

All the pret here were standing in exact same stance, they used just one extra actor for it I guess. 2-3 ise kar lete, thodi variety lagti smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Much better episode compared to earlier two episodes I would say, a 1000 times better than Maaya Seeta 😇

Bats made a re-entry and then disappeared again. The bhoot-pret were the same I guess that were shown dancing around during Meghu’s first havan smiley36

Gm minion how's u. Itne se mera kya hoga bhai. Thoda extra commentary bhi karo.

Harry Potter reference bhi hai

Thrill bhi hai

Kuch apne andaz mein sunao. 😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail

Ravan is so funny, the way he declares the next yoddha and another cartoon appears. This guy was asked to reuse Atikay’s chariot along with the mismatched horses, poor guy smiley36

Biggest plus point was no vatika smiley40

Ram’s determined and stern expressions on point smiley20

Nal was being Nal smiley36 I’m sure my soul sisters must be happy to see Lakshman at center stage smiley20

Overall a good episode!