Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Oh how much would I like this to happen in the show!.

Please continue soon.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Really loved part1.Please update the second part soon.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love reading your stories. I had that thought same kinda scenario in my mind so I really enjoyed reading this. Please update next part and subsequent part soon. Plus please continue write ss, many people has suggested many plots to explore. You have talent to write something so please continue doing it.
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing start,cont soon

Waiting 4 nxt part

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Waiting for next part do update soon
srkksgjenny thumbnail
Hey when are u updating
olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Most probably tomorrow. I am currently writing the update

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

It had been 2 days since half of Poddar family had moved to Armaan and Abhira's place....They were shocked and stunned seeing the life they had made for themselves.....Vidya lamented that her inability to speak up had destroyed beautiful bond between Rohit and Armaan and all because of Ruhi.....She also saw how much Armaan took care of Abhira in her pregnancy.......Vidya was happy seeing both of them content,but was hurt seeing changes in Armaan.....Vidya had been plesantly surprised seeing Shivani's photo with garland in the living room which brought back the reality that she had trated Armaan like a step son indeed and yet he was helping them.....Madhav had tried to talk to Armaan but he had completely avoided the conversation.....He was happy that Armaan took proper care of Abhira when she needed him.......Krish had explained to them that Armaan bhai had been very much hurt that they had not even once supported him despite all of you knowing the truth...He made it clear to Vidya that Armaan bhai hated dadisa....And there was nothing anybody could do about that.....Manoj and Manisha had consoled Madhv and Vidya.....But for once Manisha was happy that those children had their own life to worry about.....

Early in the morning Abhira was doing yoga in the patio while Armaan sat near her doing his own excercise.....He looked at her....she was looking beautiful....maybe it was the pregnancy glow but since last week there was a different glow on her face....Soon Abhira was done with the yoga and Armaan gently helped her get up......After Armaan instructed the staff to make Upma for Abhira with Green tea,Abhira had made faces listening about Upma...She went upstairs to take a bath annoyed at her husband.....When she came out her hooks were still undone,she couldnot reach them properly......Armaan glanced at her.....She looked ethreal in wet hair and pregnancy had enhanced her beauty....

Armaan stood up to help her......He removed her hair and put them on side.....He held her slowly from her waist....He slowly and sensually placed kisses on her back,she shivered with all the kisses....Armaan smirked,Even after five years he had the same effect on Abhira....he one by one locked the hooks but not before caressing her bare skin.....Slowly Abhira turned around and took step back while Armaan cornered her near the wall......he caressed her jaw.......Armaan placed a kiss on her forehead,than her eye lids,just as he was about to kiss her Abhira stopped him....

Abhira (rolling her eyes)-You are not allowed to kiss me Vakil saheb...

Armaan (slowly brining her closer to him)-Why ?

Abhira (smiling)-For every healthy food you make me eat,I am deducting a kiss.....

Armaan (closer)-Really ?

Abhira (placing her hands around his neck)-Really.....

Armaan (just about to kiss her)-Are you sure ?

Abhira's answer was lost in the kiss as Armaan placed his lips on Abhira's parted lips....The kiss was soft,full of love....Abhira caressed Armaan's hair slowly with her hands,Armaan continued to explore her mouth and slightly bit her lips at which Abhira moaned suddenly Armaan felt Abhira's hand on his chest and he slowly broke the kiss...Both got their breathing under control....Armaan stood closer to her their foreheads joint....Just as they were about to continue their morening make out session,Armaan heard the staff call out that the breakfast was ready......

Armaan (irritated)-I liked it when the house was empty and I could kiss my wife whenever I wanted.....

Abhira (laughing)-When had anybody being there stopped you Mr Poddar ? And we talked about this.....

Armaan (rolling his eyes)-Yes we did....I know they are in trouble Abhira,but I donot like sharing my wife's attention....

Abhira (chuckling)-Armaan pregnant mai hu.....Hormonal changes and mood swings mujhe hote hai tumhe nahi....

Armaan (kissing her on the cheek)-I love you,but tum jaanti ho why I am so so evasive jaan....

Abhira (stopping him from kissing her)-Dont start something you cant complete.....

Armaan (whispering in her ear)-Donot worry mujhe kaam aadhe chodne ki aadat nahi hai.......

Abhira caught the meaning behind Armaan's words and blushed like a tomato.....They had been married for five years but their love had never changed for each other....Nor had Armaan's romance changed.....Yes Armaan had changed a lot in these five years but for her she was the same man she fell in love with.....Five years but whenever he came near her she had these butterflies in her stomach and lately with these hormones things had been out of control......Abhira brought herself out of thoughts and got herself proper before she went for breakfast....Seeing the Upma Abhira made different kind of faces but Armaan knew by now that he couldnot let himself fall for her big sympathetic eyes....He had to be the strict one,he knew he was going to pay for this in some specific manner later on but right now making Abhira eat was his priority.....

He fed Abhira with his own hands....Manisha and Vidya looked happily at both of them.....They were happy together,wish they could be this happy about Rohit and Ruhi.....They had become very good friends but husband and wife felt impossible to them....Yes they were still married but Rohit had frankly told Kaveri that while they could be friends,husband and wife was out of question....But it was because of Kaveri that they were still married....Vidya rued the day when she had choosen Ruhi for Rohit.....That girl had ruined the entire house.....She had ruined the relationship between brothers......Abhira finished her upma and took her medicines.....She looked for the office files and took them and went to their room....Armaan didnt miss the cute little angry face.....Ohh he was going to pay for it.........He took his own files and went to their room to work.....

He at first peaked into the room,Abhira was reading her files but she looked angry....Muttering angry words Armaan knew was for him.....Armaan went and sat next to Abhira....He tried to cup her face but Abhira shoved his hands away....He tried to talk to her but Abhira turned her face away.......Armaan patiently waited for Abhira to move her face towards him....She was reading her files and taking notes...

Armaan (trying)-Ira jaan.....

Abhira (angrily)-Dont talk to me,jaake aapni Upma se baat karo....I hate Upma tumhe pata hai phir bhi khilai...

Armaan (explaining)-Its healthy for you haina,its healthy for the baby as well.....

Abhira (angrily)-If its that healthy Mr Poddar toh baaki bacche 7 months tum bhi upma hi khana,afterall healthy hai.....And you know what,bahar ka couch bhi bahut comfortable hai,wahi par sona aaj se....

Armaan (stunned)-Sorry baba....Tumhe pata hai mujhe tumhe bagair neend nahi aati hai.......(trying)-Accha batao mujhe why do you dont like upma....?

Abhira (tearfully)-Because mumma used to make it,aur unse acchi koi aur nahi bana ta tha....She made it the best and since she has passed I have started hating it.....

Armaan (hugging her )-You miss Akshu ma haine ? Kitne dino se notice kar raha hu mai......

Abhira (hugging him back)-I am sorry for all that anger.....I donot know why I get that angry.....

Armaan (trying to soothe her)-Its okay Ira....Mood swings hai ho jaate hai....Do you want to eat anything else ?

Abhira (nodding)-Nahi

Armaan (smiling)-Mai abhi leke aata hu alright.....

Armaan was in his thoughts....Abhira had been missing Akshara ma too often these days....He decided to call Abhir,maybe Abhira would feel better talking to Abhir......He saw Vidya standing there....He asked Geeta to take the juice to Abhira......he asked Vidya to sit......Abhira had warned him before hand that Ma would want to talk to him.... While Armaan didnt consider Poddars his family anymore,he still had respect for Vidya....She raised the son of his husband's first wife,that couldnot have been easy.....He had complaints to Vidya as well....

Armaan (asking)-Aap kuch baat karna chahti hai ?

Vidya (taking a huge breath)-Armaan mai jaanti hu,ghar ke kissi bhi member ne tumhe shyad hi kabhi aapna feel karvaya hoga.....I understand your pain....Par aab tumhe dekhti hu toh aisa lagta hai as if iss Armaan ko toh mai jeenti tak nahi hu.....You have changed beta....Ma sa se itna gussa ho,ek baar unke baare mai poocha tak nahi......Arre ye toh chodo Abhira ki pregnancy ke baare mai bataya nahi....Itni badi khush khabri....

Armaan (smiling)-Kyu bata mai aap logo Abhira ki pregnancy ke baare mai,so that Dadisa could one more time say that mera khoon aur parvarish gandi hai....My child will have absolutely no relation with Dadisa....Woh mera aur Abhira ka baccha hai thats it.....Yes I have changed because you all made me realize that no matter how much I do for all of you,mai hamesha aap logo ke liye sautela hi rahooga.....Aap sab ka pyaar kuch logo ko chod kar conditional tha.....To this date mujhe sammajh nahi aata why Dadisa hated Abhira...Dadisa aur mera rishta ussi din khatam ho chuka tha jis din maine woh ghar choda tha,and mere bacche ko god mai utha ne ka koi haq nahi hoga unka....Akhir woh hoga bhi toh mera khoon......Rohit ke bacche ko jitna pyaar dena hai de sakti hai woh.....Abhira aur mujhse woh door rahe wohi behtar hoga.....

Vidya (stunned by the accusations)-Mujhse aur tere papa se naraaz hai ?

Armaan (explaining)-Agar papa ne bachpan mai hi mujhe ek baar defend kiya hota toh dadisa kabhi bhi mere parvarish ya meri Ma par ungli kabhi nahi thati....Koi najayaz baccha nahi tha mai.....My parents were legally married.....Its just that Dadisa didnt approve of them....Isiliye shyad unhe Abhira nahi pasand hai.....By the way unhe bata dijiye ga,ki jis Abhira ko woh utna napasand karti hai woh unki ladli Ruhi ki hi behen hai.....Ek hi khoon hai dono ka...

Vidya (stunned)-Kya ? Abhira Ruhi ki behen hai.....

Armaan (explaining)-Ruhi's mother and Akshara ma were sisters.....Akshara and Aarohi's daughters....

Vidya (smiling)-Matlab Manishji uske par nanu hai....? Unhe pata hai ye baat ?

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Ha pata hai.....Donot mention that family's name infront of Abhira.....Woh unse koi rishta nahi rakhna chahti....They treated Akshara ma very badly when she was pregnant with Abhira.......(explaining)-Maine ye case sirf issi liye liya tha because one Manoj chachu phase hua the and second Abhira asked me to not leave you and papa in a huge trouble......

Vidya (stopping him)-Tune bataya nahi.....Mujhse naaraz hai ?

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Ma mai aapki bahut izzat karta hu aur isiliye ye behtar rahega agar mai iss baat ka jawab nahi du......Warna takleef aapko hi hogi....

Armaan left after taking milk for Abhira.....Abhira knew looking at him that he would probably had a taxing conversation with Vidya......Vidya was heartbroken....So much had been going in Armaan's heart which till now he had never said.......She knew she was partial to Rohit,especially after he came back.....But now both of her children were broken apart all because she brought Ruhi into the household......Armaan was tossing and turning whole night in the bed....Abhira slightly masaaged his hair every time he turned or tossed.....She knew he was disturbed by the families thoughts.....When they had first moved,Armaan was always this restless......but than he made peace with everything.....And even today she knew that no matter what happens Armaan would never forgive anybody from the Poddar family.....He loved Manoj chachu and Manisha chachi...They often called to check up on Armaan and Abhira hence that contact and love both had been maintained.....

Abhira woke up in the middle of the night....She rested so often thanks to her husband that her night sleep was inconsistent.....She went to the kitchen to drink water....She saw Vidya sitting on the chair of dining table....She looked heartbroken and worried......Vidya suddenly felt a arm on her shoulder....She saw Abhira standing right there..Vidya helped her sit carefully in chair next to her.......

Abhira (asking)-Aap theek toh hai Ma ? Aise yaha kyu bethi hai ?

Vidya (sadly)-My son has changed Abhira.....Maine nahi socha tha ki hamari galtiyaan uske bachpan barbaad kar degi....

Abhira (chuckling sadly)-Dadisa loved Armaan kyuki woh unki har baat manta tha and because his stature as a laywer brought fame to Poddar firms....Not because he was her grandson......Woh pyaar hamesha se hi sirf Rohit ke liye tha.....Har inssan ki ek capacity hoti hai Ma....Dadisa ne woh limit tod di toh Armaan ki capacity bhi toot gayi....

Vidya (sadly)-Mai jaanti hu maine Armaan aur Rohit mai bahut farak kiya hai.....Sirf Ma sa ki nahi meri bhi galti hai iss sab mai.....Madhavji ne kaha tha,ek din agar Armaan ka gussa phate ga na toh woh laut kar kabhi ghar wapas nahi aayega.....Mere dono bacche ek doosre se baat tak nahi karna chate....

Abhira (smiling slightly)-Rohit ka jo ravaiyya tha wapas aane ke baad mujhe nahi lagta,Armaan uski shakal dekhna bhi pasand karga Ma....Bhool jaye ke dono bhai the kabhi...(taking a huge breath)-Aap sab ne mil kar,you broke my husband apart....Aur aab mai nahi chahti ki Dadisa ya Rohit mere pati ke paas bhi aaye.....Aur waise bhi if you think this Armaan will break apart easily toh nahi hone wala ma......Dadisa is responsible for this mess,aur aab bhi unka ego nahi kaam hui hoga nahi kabhi hoga...Maine kaha tha na,ek din woh pachtayegi par Armaan unke paas nahi jayega.....

Before Abhira could leave,Armaan came searching for her,Abhira face palmed herself.....Armaan always knew when Abhira wasnot next to him.....He helped her get up and took her into their room......Armaan had a worried look seeing Abhira not next to her.....

Armaan (worriedly)-Kuch ho raha tha tumhe.....?

Abhira (smiling)-Pyaas lagi thi Armaan....Aur yaha pani bharna Geeta bhul gayi thi....Relax baba.....Now comeon sleep we have work tomorrow aur doctor ki appointment .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap

First sonography

Rohit and Vidya talk.....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update! Thanks a lot ♥️

srkksgjenny thumbnail

Nice update waiting for the next part

Edited by srkksgjenny - 1 months ago