Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Loved it so so much..... Aww they are married thats great.....Dadisa wants Armaan back at the firm but does Armaan want to go back

Please do tag me when you update

Thank you 🫶🏻

Well that’s a question left to be answered in the upcoming chapters. 🤭

I didn’t know anyone on this forum, but since you have asked I will tag you from now onwards on all my story updates for this story and any other story I will write later too if that’s okay.

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes to tag me that would be alright with me

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The updates are getting ready.Got late since yesterday was Rakshabandhan

Originally posted by: Wela

Hope the show writers get some inspiration from this….Looking forward to the next part!

That is the hope too. For the last show that I wrote, writers did took a couple of sequences and ideas from my story and added few minutes scenes in the show with their own twist. I am also hoping dkp takes the idea I have planned for this story and goes ahead with it in their own way.

I honestly do not want Rohit to die at least not for a year, I believe Ruhi does deserve a true love, she was wronged too but just not with or around Armaan. Usko Baksh de Ruhi and Rohit pe focus Kare

I donot want a third party interference between Abhimaan for a long long time. But I do want to see a little jealous Poddar when Abhira starts working with male colleagues.smiley36 It is so unfair that only Abhira had to tolerate Ruhi with Armaan. But I also donot want Ruhi types male entry between them. Just some healthy flirting and jealousy for 2-3 episodes. That’s all!

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 😻

Excited to read more

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh this was so lovely! It makes me so happy to see Armaan take a stand for himself. He has always given everything to the family and they have never appreciated it so watching him speak up is always a treat! Very well written. <3

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Oh this was so lovely! It makes me so happy to see Armaan take a stand for himself. He has always given everything to the family and they have never appreciated it so watching him speak up is always a treat! Very well written. <3

Thank you.

One of the things that have always made me sad was how armaan always put everyone before himself, however misguided his actions were in the past, but the intention is always to make others happy and he is left with tears always in the end.

Same goes for abhira too. But atleast she speaks her mind and heart. Armaan is such a people pleaser. It will take a major intervention for him to get sanity into his thick head 😂

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

Thank you.

One of the things that have always made me sad was how armaan always put everyone before himself, however misguided his actions were in the past, but the intention is always to make others happy and he is left with tears always in the end.

Same goes for abhira too. But atleast she speaks her mind and heart. Armaan is such a people pleaser. It will take a major intervention for him to get sanity into his thick head 😂

I agree! Really wish that him and Abhira had actually left the house but too much to expect out of a DKP show. 😭

Originally posted by: DMGThings

I agree! Really wish that him and Abhira had actually left the house but too much to expect out of a DKP show. 😭

Same here. I wanted armaan to leave with abhira away from all this drama atleast until poor abhira's career was established. And now dadisa ki pyari ruhi will do drama everyday. Abhira ki wakalat ko tala na lag jay. 😭

I don't want to see mellow-fied abhira.

Edited by wallflowergirl - 27 days ago
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

Same here. I wanted armaan to leave with abhira away from all this drama atleast until poor abhira's career wasn't established. And now dadisa ki pyari ruhi will do drama everyday. Abhira ki wakalat ko tala na lag jay. 😭

I don't want to see mellow-fied abhira.

Fingers crossed that they don't give up on her career. Like ofc I know that the career will never be the main focus on a show like this but I hope we keep seeing glimpses like we have till now and get to watch abhira become a successful lawyer.