Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Arpitaarya

This is beautiful update...do write more on abhimaan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. 😊

Littleoogly thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago
It is beautifully written thanku for writing this i truly loved it i have one request can you write a jeaolus armaan
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Littleoogly

It is beautifully written thanku for writing this i truly loved it i have one request can you write a jeaolus armaan

thank you for leaving your comment. :)

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

WAO THIS IS SO NICE lovely update loved each and every line smiley31

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

WAO THIS IS SO NICE lovely update loved each and every line smiley31

Thank you very much!

Posted: 20 days ago

It was lovelysmiley32, I hope you write more.

But didn’t Abhira had a boyfriend in college 🤔, I remember her mentioning it to Armaan when sheh was playing him.

Pinecone thumbnail

I think she said it was a crush she had but he went to US. So I'm not sure if she dated.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think she said it was a crush she had but he went to US. So I'm not sure if she dated.

No she asked armaan if he has/had anyone in his life. And when he hesitated she told him about her EX.

And said she only dated but they weren't serious so she wasn't sad about the breakup when he left for USA and Can talk about her ex so casually because of that.

And the reason armaan can't talk about his EX is because he still loves his ex.

And idhar se pura chit wali ka kissa start hua tha, that one thing which always made abhira believe armaan will never love her.

But then the actors got replaced and they never again showed that clip. It was one of the major reasons why abhira believed for so long that her love is one sided and always remain one sided because armaan never refused his love for his ex.

And bad me writers ne bhut sare changes kar diye.

Like the first 4-5 months of the show don't even exist anymore just because the actors are different.

Like that scene where abhira forced armaan to take pictures with him in their room to show her next boyfriend that she was once married and armaan instantly got jealous who is this new guy. But actually she just wanted to hang their framed photo on the wall.

But with RoPO they made abhira said they don't have any pictures.

That's inconsistent writing.

Edited by wallflowergirl - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I remember that scene but I always registered it as her having crush, no actual relationship or dating because guy moved away and she got over it quickly. She said to him that I had only infatuation, not pyaar and all. But looks like you are heartbroken. Anyway they basically dont use the scenes from Abhira and Armaan 1.0 anymore. Its a fresh start with RoPus Armaan

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I remember that scene but I always registered it as her having crush, no actual relationship or dating because guy moved away and she got over it quickly. She said to him that I had only infatuation, not pyaar and all. But looks like you are heartbroken. Anyway they basically dont use the scenes from Abhira and Armaan 1.0 anymore. Its a fresh start with RoPus Armaan

Because of this half the character arc and development got lost and the perspectives became confusing for everyone.