Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

And why this IF is reducing my posts

It's like my comments/posts resembles salary here so "pagaar mein se kaatlo" wala feel hai kya

I am not even spamming still my posts are getting reduced

facing the same problem here as well.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DobbyDeol

Whining and throwing tantrums work!smiley36

Thanks Vijay!😌

But when I dare to complain it’s apparently rudeness cause I like to call a spade a spade smiley29
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: DobbyDeol

Whining and throwing tantrums work!smiley36

Thanks Vijay!😌

Hum dono purplesmiley42

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijay

The updated color set is active.

Thanks I’m sure many will be happy. Yet, I still want some pink and not have to wait till titan and I did post that we should have at some level a pink shade like rose gold pretty please. Thanks and saying as being a long time member who has gone by the rules and hardly complains expect this time because I waited to be pink and now I’m gas this earlier purple so having some pink at another level be nice. Thanks
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

Thank you for the feedback. We would soon be updating the colors.

Here is the updated Color Chart for Ladder Groups which we will get reflected in the next update:
Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 9.42.22 PM.png

Regards,

Vijay,smiley32

Our opinions are individuals, yet your team's efforts, including yours, are commendable. I can't deny that your project management showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking. To be honest, I don’t know how you do such a good job every time. Very well done! smiley32 Be proud that you have the power to rise above any situation and deliver the best results no matter the circumstances, considering the importance of all voices here. Excellent work!smiley20

Seeing your color pallet, I can understand why and how this will work. Thank You

Nichuss thumbnail

wow new ladder and level....

its nice to see.... after a long years update in the ladder...

i was confused with 52 near Elite... after goin thru this thread... got that its the level count...

Gud work IF team..smiley32

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

Thanks for the update Vijay sir…

But why my posts are reduced once again?

@bold: same issue. Patiently waiting for Vijay's response.smiley36

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

@bold: same issue. Patiently waiting for Vijay's response.smiley36

Vijay and the IF team do a quarterly clean-up to remove old +1 kinda posts and that’s why everyone across IF has seen a drop in their number of posts.
Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Vijay and the IF team do a quarterly clean-up to remove old +1 kinda posts and that’s why everyone across IF has seen a drop in their number of posts.

Can you elaborate on "+1 kinda posts" please? The reason being, I am rarely a 1 word/ 2 words kind of person, hence this was even more weird for me. What's done is done, I guess. There is no point in dwelling on it but could you and/or the admin inform us of the regularities or at least direct us to where we could learn about posting rules so that our posts do not get trashed? I am still learning my way around IF. TIA.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Can you elaborate on "+1 kinda posts" please? The reason being, I am rarely a 1 word/ 2 words kind of person, hence this was even more weird for me. What's done is done, I guess. There is no point in dwelling on it but could you and/or the admin inform us of the regularities or at least direct us to where we could learn about posting rules so that our posts do not get trashed? I am still learning my way around IF. TIA.

It is done by an automated system with an algorithm designed by Vijay, so he would be the best to answer that for you.

@vijay: please clarify whenever you’re here!