Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

This new feature is good easier to keep track after the new ladder groups. However, I feel less motivated to post as our old posts keep getting deleted impacting our rank. Why not have a feature to automatically delete new spam posts instead of deleting old posts

Hi Priya,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you're finding the new ladder groups helpful. I understand your concern about old posts being deleted and how it affects your rank.

We are working on improving our spam detection mechanisms to ensure genuine content remains unaffected. We will also implement checks to remind users of the minimum character length or word count expected in a post.

Posts may be deleted if users edit out the content or if they contain images that are no longer accessible. Additionally, we aim to maintain the quality of discussions, so avoid posting "+1" type posts and participating in one-word or similar games to increase post count.

Your suggestions are appreciated, and we are committed to enhancing your experience on the forum.

Regards,
Vijay

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Thank you, but am I colourblind or do Master and Legend look almost the same 😭

They are definitely not the same Hinna!🤣

IMG_1047.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

They are definitely not the same Hinna!🤣

IMG_1047.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

Is there any way to skip Legend and jump straight to Icon?

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Is there any way to skip Legend and jump straight to Icon?

Nope!smiley37

Word Count: 1

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you Vijaybhai smiley4

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u Vijay bhai for this exciting new feature.smiley40

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Is there any easy way to jump in next ladder group🥲..any brownie points or oldie privileges 😬

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Now Its Very Easy To Track Our Progress And How Far We Need To Get To The Next Level.

I Feel More Motivated To Spend On My Favorite Tv Shows Forums And Discuss Things

Edited by SilverBell - 3 months ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail

I noticed the progress bar yesterday and was quite impressed with the idea. It's smart and will definitely give that added motivation to the IF members to be more interactive while keeping track of their progress. With the post-trashing in place, the interactions between members will be more meaningful as well.

Good job IF team smiley32smiley32

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

First did not know what this new number is but now that I know interesting' that I can keep track of my postssmiley32