Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

It counts as a comment as far as I am aware so it does count in your level and color ranking

I am not sure though, tagging someone who can help better

I had posted a chapter yesterday for an FF of mine, but it hadn't changed the post numbers so raised the question and to see whether there was an issue counting the posts and no issues with counting my above comment

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness

I had posted a chapter yesterday for an FF of mine, but it hadn't changed the post numbers so raised the question and to see whether there was an issue counting the posts and no issues with counting my above comment

Yeah, chapters don't count as posts (unless I'm wrong). Comments do, but they are added separately (as in there is a separate comment count in your profile but they get added to your post count in the overall tally to determine your ladder group).

If you migrate your FF from a forum, then the original post will still count. Though I'm not certain if migrating comments leads to them being counted twice (as posts in forum plus comments in FF section)

This might need to be revised, Vijay. FF chapters should also count as posts I think.

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Yeah, chapters don't count as posts (unless I'm wrong). Comments do, but they are added separately (as in there is a separate comment count in your profile but they get added to your post count in the overall tally to determine your ladder group).

If you migrate your FF from a forum, then the original post will still count. Though I'm not certain if migrating comments leads to them being counted twice (as posts in forum plus comments in FF section)

This might need to be revised, Vijay. FF chapters should also count as posts I think.

Thanks, I would appreciate if it is counted otherwise it would mean posting back in threads and I find the FF section is much smoother as I am not having to copy and paste links to each chapter etc... I've migrated the chapters I needed to, but now it's new chapters I am posting.

If this could be revised, it's greatly appreciated.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness

Thanks, I would appreciate if it is counted otherwise it would mean posting back in threads and I find the FF section is much smoother as I am not having to copy and paste links to each chapter etc... I've migrated the chapters I needed to, but now it's new chapters I am posting.

If this could be revised, it's greatly appreciated.

We are working on a new system which awards credits/tokens which members earn on different activities they perform on the site and including writing FanFiction chapters etc.

And these credits/tokens would allow some extra features to the user.

Originally posted by: vijay

We are working on a new system which awards credits/tokens which members earn on different activities they perform on the site and including writing FanFiction chapters etc.

And these credits/tokens would allow some extra features to the user.

Ah damn, I was hoping it contributed to post counts so I can reach the next ladder quicker 🤣🤣 I still think it should be counted towards posts 😝

I shall wait to see what these new features are. When are they going to be introduced?